UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > ((((( New Squaller ))))) The 2 Lookin Down
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
david hicks
UKC Forum Member

got mine today from franklin's it sounds great

GRNITECH 'PR' ESSARY'S DUDLEY (KATE X RUDD'S NIGHT TRAIN){RIP}
'PR' COON CRAZY LITTLE KATE(KJ X PR STYLISH COMA'S BIG TICKET) LOTS OF COMA
CH GRNITECH 'PR' MISSOURI'S COON CRAZY KATE [ RIP ]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-25-2012 01:33 AM
david hicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david hicks Click here to Send david hicks a Private Message Click Here to Email david hicks Find more posts by david hicks Add david hicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

David, Thanks.... I'm glad we could help you out.... They work great... Again Thanks

Home 937-764-1144
Cell 937-205-4486 verizon
If you ask for the truth be man enough to take it, JEFF NORRIS

Old Post 04-25-2012 11:50 PM
Jeff Norris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Norris Click here to Send Jeff Norris a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Norris Add Jeff Norris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Re: ((((( New Squaller ))))) The 2 Lookin Down

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Norris
Guys, I hope to have these in my hands this week.... They sound great.... They will cost $30.00 plus shipping ...I am looking for vendors to carry these squallers( unlike the other guy ) Click on the picture to hear the squaller..... Thanks for lookin....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 04-27-2012 02:39 PM
Jeff Norris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Norris Click here to Send Jeff Norris a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Norris Add Jeff Norris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

For Orders Call 937-205-4486 or 937-764-1144....The 1st # is verison cell... or send order to Jeff Norris 8701 Storer Ln. Hillsboro Ohio 45133... Thanks

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 04-28-2012 04:19 PM
Reagan Freeman
UKC Forum Member

Aint got one but plan on gettin' one. Don't know if it was the squaller or the operator or both but we looked at 4 coon last night. 2 of them come down and tried to make that dynamic jump!!! After the hunt last nights hunt Mark Looney told me the only problem he could find with it was that it needed to be about a foot and a half longer.......lol

Old Post 04-29-2012 03:54 AM
Reagan Freeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reagan Freeman Click here to Send Reagan Freeman a Private Message Find more posts by Reagan Freeman Add Reagan Freeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Reagan, Mark told me that after his hunt at Southern English Days.... I guess he wanted to club someone...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 04-29-2012 05:19 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Looking for more dealers to carry the 2 Lookin Down Squaller.....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 05-01-2012 03:34 AM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

quote:
For Orders Call 937-205-4486 or 937-764-1144....The 1st # is verison cell... or send order to Jeff Norris 8701 Storer Ln. Hillsboro Ohio 45133... Thanks

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 05-01-2012 03:34 AM
Reagan Freeman
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

Jeff, I have got to get with you and get me one of them squallers! I saw it in action the other night and man let me tell you, IT WORKS!!!!

Old Post 05-01-2012 12:28 PM
Reagan Freeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reagan Freeman Click here to Send Reagan Freeman a Private Message Find more posts by Reagan Freeman Add Reagan Freeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Reagan, They do the trick.... & they aint hard to look at either.... Thanks

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 05-02-2012 01:23 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Guys, I have parts on the way.... My lanyards will be here this week and the reeds also... I will get your orders soon... Thanks....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 05-06-2012 03:22 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Guys, I hope to have these in my hands this week.... They sound great.... They will cost $30.00 plus shipping ...I am looking for vendors to carry these squallers( unlike the other guy ) Click on the picture to hear the squaller..... For orders pm or call the # is at the bottom of evry one of my post... My address is 8701 Storer Ln. Hillsboro,Ohio 45133 Thanks for lookin

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 05-08-2012 06:01 AM
Zach Moore
UKC Forum Member

Jeff

I picked one up at B&T days and really like mine. It's a great sounding squaller and pride in your work shows. Thanks

Old Post 05-08-2012 05:31 PM
Zach Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zach Moore Click here to Send Zach Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Zach Moore Find more posts by Zach Moore Add Zach Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Zack, Thanks They are working great.... Thanks for buying one and if you have any problems with it look me up.... Again thanks...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 05-09-2012 09:21 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Guys, I hope to have these in my hands this week.... They sound great.... They will cost $30.00 plus shipping ...I am looking for vendors to carry these squallers( unlike the other guy ) Click on the picture to hear the squaller..... Thanks for lookin....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 05-12-2012 04:11 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Guys I waiting on lanyards... They will be here this week.... Thanks

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 05-14-2012 10:48 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 05-17-2012 06:57 AM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Guys, These things a bringing coon out of the trees.... I have done it myself a couple times.... Pm or call. for orders or any ? you have about the squaller....

Jeff Norris
8701 Storer Ln.
Hillsboro, Ohio

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 05-20-2012 02:10 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

I should have some at English Days next month...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 05-23-2012 02:37 AM
2lookindown
UKC Forum Member

See ya at English Days!!!

Old Post 05-28-2012 06:32 PM
2lookindown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2lookindown Click here to Send 2lookindown a Private Message Click Here to Email 2lookindown Find more posts by 2lookindown Add 2lookindown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
englishbuddy
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 05-30-2012 12:50 PM
englishbuddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for englishbuddy Click here to Send englishbuddy a Private Message Find more posts by englishbuddy Add englishbuddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reagan Freeman
UKC Forum Member

Jeff, I hit the slack button and didn't get the check in the mail. If you don't mind, just pick me out a good one and i'll get it from you at English Days. I appreciate it. Sorry about that.

Old Post 05-30-2012 08:16 PM
englishbuddy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by englishbuddy

Old Post 06-02-2012 03:30 AM
englishbuddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for englishbuddy Click here to Send englishbuddy a Private Message Find more posts by englishbuddy Add englishbuddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
englishbuddy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by englishbuddy
We will be at English Days !!! Anyone wantin a New 2lookindown Coon Squaller Jeff will have them there !!! Come round for a visit !!!!

Old Post 06-04-2012 05:23 PM
englishbuddy
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-06-2012 12:28 PM