UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnite Crow & Grants cutter in tennessee
Pages (18): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ranae Smoak
UKC Forum Member

From what I am reading on here this litter turned out some really good pups. I wish that more hunters in my area was familar with the Cutter bloodline. But I am working on that!!!!

NITECH "PR" Stylish Buzz Cutter

Co Owners - Mark Risher & Ranae Smoak
Handlers - Ranae Smoak & Clyde Crosby

Qualified for the 2013 Lee Crawford Invitational Championship Hunt

Last edited by Ranae Smoak on 03-04-2013 at 10:31 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-02-2013 09:47 PM
Ranae Smoak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ranae Smoak Click here to Send Ranae Smoak a Private Message Find more posts by Ranae Smoak Add Ranae Smoak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JAMES WADDELL
UKC Forum Member

I have owned a few and hunt one now I like them well Cutter produces some nice hounds.

Old Post 03-02-2013 10:00 PM
JAMES WADDELL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JAMES WADDELL Click here to Send JAMES WADDELL a Private Message Click Here to Email JAMES WADDELL Find more posts by JAMES WADDELL Add JAMES WADDELL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TreeDogKennels
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ranae Smoak
From what I am reading on here this litter turned out some really good pups. I wish that more hunters in my area was familar with the Cutter bloodline. But I am working on that!!!!
Chris Claywell 's wife had one that was pritty nice off this litter to, I'm pretty sure it was a female and they sold her up around OH, I'm pretty sure she is doing some winning, I know Claywell won a hunt with her before he sold her if I'm not mistakeing.

Old Post 03-03-2013 02:05 AM
TreeDogKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TreeDogKennels Click here to Send TreeDogKennels a Private Message Find more posts by TreeDogKennels Add TreeDogKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ranae Smoak
UKC Forum Member

cutter pup

"I have a good friend that has a 2yo off cutter, and she made him a ntch a few Weeks ago. He is by far and away the nicest young dog I've huntedt with in many years. Super nice! "

If you look on Feb 6th posting by Brad Brunson, this is my dog he is talking about! (see above)

I think it is pretty interesting that we have figured out where a few of the litters mates are from Chloe and Cutter!

Old Post 03-04-2013 02:38 PM
Ranae Smoak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ranae Smoak Click here to Send Ranae Smoak a Private Message Find more posts by Ranae Smoak Add Ranae Smoak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ranae Smoak
UKC Forum Member

Raikes Chloe/Cutter

John how old is Chloe?? I am surprised and excited that she is in SC!

Old Post 03-04-2013 02:40 PM
Ranae Smoak
UKC Forum Member

Cutter btt

Last edited by Ranae Smoak on 03-04-2013 at 10:24 PM

Old Post 03-04-2013 06:58 PM
Ranae Smoak
UKC Forum Member

Re: MY CUTTER FEMALE

quote:
Originally posted by TreeDogKennels
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLuUBrm1VTQ
CLICK ON LINK TO WATCH VIDEO, CRANK IT UP AND ENJOY!!

THIS IS A VIDEO OF MY 26 MONTH OLD CUTTER FEMALE OUT OF RAKE'S CHLOE, ONE OF THE BEST YOUNG DOGS I HAVE EVER OWNED.

John, I am going to try and get some pictures and video for you to see how much your female and my male off this same litter sound a like and tree a like. If I did not know that was not my Cutter in the video you posted I would swear it was him!

If you have any pictures showing her face I would love to see them....

Handlers - Ranae Smoak

Old Post 03-05-2013 04:29 PM
JAMES WADDELL
UKC Forum Member

ranae here is a pic of your cutter dog at a year old when i got him from eric

Old Post 03-05-2013 05:49 PM
JAMES WADDELL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JAMES WADDELL Click here to Send JAMES WADDELL a Private Message Click Here to Email JAMES WADDELL Find more posts by JAMES WADDELL Add JAMES WADDELL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ranae Smoak
UKC Forum Member

James-

Thank you so much for posting a picture of him! He has not changed a lot other that he has gotten really bulked up (muscular) on his hind end. I get a lot complements on the way he looks. I have even been asked if I put him on a tread mill. He is not a huge dog but he is STRONG. But maybe that is because I am only about 5'5 and weigh around 115!!!!!! He can give me a run for my money when he smells a track (on leed) or when I am getting ready to cut him loose in a competition hunt.

He is a very loveable dog and he really wants to make you happy and that part I love about hunting him. He does not like to mess up and knows when he does! I can't wait to get some pictures on here for you to see him! He looks absolutely awesome when he is treeing... I love competition hunting him because has the most unique LOUD month and that makes it really easy to call him.

Handlers - Ranae Smoak

Last edited by Ranae Smoak on 03-05-2013 at 06:12 PM

Old Post 03-05-2013 06:08 PM
TreeDogKennels
UKC Forum Member

Cutter

Nice look'en hound Ranae ,!!!!!

Old Post 03-05-2013 11:27 PM
TreeDogKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TreeDogKennels Click here to Send TreeDogKennels a Private Message Find more posts by TreeDogKennels Add TreeDogKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ranae Smoak
UKC Forum Member

Thank you! And thanks again James for posting a picture of him for me. I will have pictures on here by the weekend so everybody can see what he looks like now.

Handlers - Ranae Smoak

Old Post 03-05-2013 11:55 PM
workennels
UKC Forum Member

My Cutter pup is 9 months old now I changed his name to Bates' Stylish Cutter, he's been making progress with leaps and bounds since I got him 2 months ago and hed never been out of the pen. He still has a long way to go and sometimes has hard time getting a track straight in the swamp but has been treeing coons on his own with out feeders. Last Friday our local ACHA club had a bench show and a hunt. He won his class on bench and finished hunt with 250+ (2nd in cast). On the first drop he ran a track down into the swamp and would locate but wouldn't never settle down, finally another dog came to him and slammed treed, then Cutter started treeing, once the 5min was up and we headed in it didn't take long to realize they were split but within 20yds of each other. So we shined the other dogs tree and he had the coon, I seen my pups tree and it looked dead at the base I figured he had messed up, but sure enough as soon as I looked up he had the raccoon on the outside right smack on top of tree. Needless to say I was tickled. HE loves getting by himself and has no problem hunting alone as deep he needs to. He still has a long ways to go and needs a lot of time in the woods but the good nights are getting more frequent. Sorry to bore yall but im a little proud last few weeks. Oh ya I also got a Puppy class win on bench in UKC last Saturday

Old Post 03-06-2013 02:07 AM
workennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for workennels Click here to Send workennels a Private Message Click Here to Email workennels Find more posts by workennels Add workennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JAMES WADDELL
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking hound Andy .Cutter produces some tuff hounds with looks to spare.Wait till he gets around 3 you will grit your teeth when you unsnap him if he is anything like the one I have off of Cutter. The ones I have hunted out of Cutter has the heart and drive it takes to suit me here in the mountains of East Tennessee .

Old Post 03-06-2013 02:58 AM
Ranae Smoak
UKC Forum Member

I agree James! But I would say look out 2!!!!!!

Handlers - Ranae Smoak

Old Post 03-06-2013 03:08 AM
Ranae Smoak
UKC Forum Member

James,

This is a current picture of Cutter. He has not changed a lot since you had him. Just more muscled up!

He hunts hard and trees hard. I will try and get a video of him treeing to show how great he looks on the tree and just wait to you hear is mouth. I am talking about loud. After the first minute on the tree he turns over around 120 BPM easily!

He is only 27 months old.

Handlers - Ranae Smoak

Last edited by Ranae Smoak on 03-22-2013 at 05:45 PM

Old Post 03-07-2013 03:35 PM
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

cutter, smoak, waddell

glad to see everbody enjoying hunting cutter dogs. he is a nice hound and has thrown some winners for sure. have made a lot of friends with cutter dogs.

Old Post 03-10-2013 01:34 PM
allen davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allen davis Click here to Send allen davis a Private Message Click Here to Email allen davis Find more posts by allen davis Add allen davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

Allen, hope you have some semem hidden somewhere goin to be 6 more month before CC will be in. DEACON X CHLOE

Old Post 03-22-2013 01:46 AM
BRANDON KING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRANDON KING Click here to Send BRANDON KING a Private Message Click Here to Email BRANDON KING Find more posts by BRANDON KING Add BRANDON KING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ranae Smoak
UKC Forum Member

Bloodline

I would love to know what the future plans are for carrying on the Grnite Crow & Grants Cutter bloodline????????

Handlers - Ranae Smoak

Last edited by Ranae Smoak on 03-22-2013 at 05:52 PM

Old Post 03-22-2013 03:09 PM
Ranae Smoak
UKC Forum Member

He was spitting them out..he received highest bid in the Calcutta!!!!!

Handlers - Ranae Smoak

Last edited by Ranae Smoak on 03-22-2013 at 05:50 PM

Old Post 03-22-2013 05:35 PM
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

I'M AM ALREADY HUNTING GRAND PUPS OFF HIM. BUT I REALLY NEED HIM TO STAY AROUND TILL I CAN GET C.C. BREED. BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS, THERE IS VERY LITTLE SEMEN. I DOUBT REAL SERIOUS IT WILL BE FOR PUBLIC USE. BETTER GET SOME OF CUTTER WHILE HE IS STILL HERE. 12-28-98 DOB HE IS NOT GOIN TO BE HERE FOREVER..

Old Post 03-23-2013 02:27 AM
BRANDON KING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRANDON KING Click here to Send BRANDON KING a Private Message Click Here to Email BRANDON KING Find more posts by BRANDON KING Add BRANDON KING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

brandon

he still looks and acts as good as he did 2yrs ago. think he will be around for a little longer. buzz cutter is looking good. wouldn"t mind cutting him loose myself.

Last edited by allen davis on 03-23-2013 at 09:43 PM

Old Post 03-23-2013 09:39 PM
allen davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allen davis Click here to Send allen davis a Private Message Click Here to Email allen davis Find more posts by allen davis Add allen davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

cutter pup

Old Post 03-23-2013 10:04 PM
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

cutter pup

if this pups ever leaves he will go to papersdonttree.

Old Post 03-23-2013 10:12 PM
PapersdontTREE
UKC Forum Member

O my Allen he is a LOOKER!!!!!!!

Old Post 03-23-2013 10:30 PM
PapersdontTREE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PapersdontTREE Click here to Send PapersdontTREE a Private Message Click Here to Email PapersdontTREE Find more posts by PapersdontTREE Add PapersdontTREE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

Allen, where did pumpkin seed come from ? I like his looks.

Old Post 03-24-2013 05:36 PM