UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Wow Ukc!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

Wow Ukc!!

Great job. Fast turn around. I bought 2 pups (different breeds) at AO. Mailed puppy papers 9-3. Received PRC in mail today 9-15.
Thank You
Randi

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2019 11:19 PM
RC-Abby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RC-Abby Click here to Send RC-Abby a Private Message Find more posts by RC-Abby Add RC-Abby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Edinger
UKC Forum Member

I would also like to give a shout out to UKC. Mailed litter registration on Sept. 9th and received them today Sept Sept 16th
Thanks

Old Post 09-17-2019 03:46 AM
Richard Edinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Edinger Click here to Send Richard Edinger a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Edinger Find more posts by Richard Edinger Add Richard Edinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack haughton
UKC Forum Member

Wow UKC

Mailed mine Aug.14th/19 still waiting.

HOME OF THE BLU MARU BLUETICKS.GR CH Haughtons Genesse Maru.FCH CH Haughtons Jorja .Blu.CH.Ruby Maru.and Blu Poppyhttp://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h114/genessemaru/101010_ThanksgivingPuppies2010_1163.jpg

Old Post 09-17-2019 01:48 PM
jack haughton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack haughton Click here to Send jack haughton a Private Message Find more posts by jack haughton Add jack haughton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randywoodard2
UKC Forum Member

Mines been over 2 months! Longest I've ever had to wait. And still waiting!🤔 Cashed my check quick though

Pr.Woodards Late Night Trix

Old Post 09-17-2019 02:03 PM
randywoodard2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randywoodard2 Click here to Send randywoodard2 a Private Message Click Here to Email randywoodard2 Find more posts by randywoodard2 Add randywoodard2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Good deal.

For those who should have them by now under normal circumstances, most times they can't be processed because of missing information. If this is the case, letters are mailed out requesting the missing information. Regardless, if you have not received a letter, I'd suggest to call or email the registration department and see what the hold up might be.

The quickest way to check on your papers is to email Russel in Registration. He's good about responding quickly. His email is rsmith@ukcdogs.com

Old Post 09-17-2019 04:15 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randywoodard2
UKC Forum Member

I haven't received a letter, I'll just keep checking the mailbox

Old Post 09-17-2019 05:40 PM
randywoodard2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randywoodard2 Click here to Send randywoodard2 a Private Message Click Here to Email randywoodard2 Find more posts by randywoodard2 Add randywoodard2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Lol

quote:
Originally posted by randywoodard2
I haven't received a letter, I'll just keep checking the mailbox

That’s what I would do to!!

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 09-18-2019 09:16 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randywoodard2
UKC Forum Member

I'm at work now I can email him now. lol Service is awful at my house

Old Post 09-18-2019 09:37 PM
randywoodard2
UKC Forum Member

It's a conspiracy! I was gonna send that email and they shut this forum down! lol I just emailed him now, Thanks

Old Post 09-19-2019 05:47 PM
jack haughton
UKC Forum Member

Wow UKC

I emailed,nothing back.No letter received either.Was finally able to access web site today,no site up to get to forums or any other section of UKC.

HOME OF THE BLU MARU BLUETICKS.GR CH Haughtons Genesse Maru.FCH CH Haughtons Jorja .Blu.CH.Ruby Maru.and Blu Poppyhttp://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h114/genessemaru/101010_ThanksgivingPuppies2010_1163.jpg

Old Post 09-19-2019 06:19 PM
jack haughton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack haughton Click here to Send jack haughton a Private Message Find more posts by jack haughton Add jack haughton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randywoodard2
UKC Forum Member

I sent email few days ago to, Nothing yet. Takes my whole lunch break to get through to talk to someone so I'm not looking forward to that call. I'm disappointed for sure, I double checked the papers before I sent them but I'm sure itll be my fault somehow,

Old Post 09-22-2019 05:48 AM