UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Leon x Star male for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jritter
UKC Forum Member

Leon x Star male for sale

Trees real live coons, way above average mouth, looks ok(70lbs) ready for a real coon season! Just turned two. 256-275-0912. Don’t call unless u are willing to come hunt!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2018 01:48 AM
jritter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jritter Click here to Send jritter a Private Message Click Here to Email jritter Find more posts by jritter Add jritter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jacob Rymer
UKC Forum Member

Sent pm

Old Post 10-04-2018 11:56 AM
Jacob Rymer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jacob Rymer Click here to Send Jacob Rymer a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Rymer Add Jacob Rymer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jritter
UKC Forum Member

Btt one last time! Rumor has it he scored 500+ last night at the fall round-up 3 coons alone!

Old Post 10-12-2018 03:28 PM
jritter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jritter Click here to Send jritter a Private Message Click Here to Email jritter Find more posts by jritter Add jritter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jritter
UKC Forum Member

This pup won a slam hunt tonight and got his 1st place. Trees coons to win.

Old Post 10-27-2018 07:06 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

GO LOOK AT THIS DOG!!!!!!

I have known this man and his dad for a number of years now. He puts the time into a dog to see what is good and to see what is not so good. He will work on and fix the not so good and in turn the good normally gets better. Jeremy says Bo is a coon treer. He lives in Alabama where a dog has to hunt. Coon tracks do not come easy. Bo has won casts in Alabama and Ohio. He has his first and a 3rd in UKC. He has money won in PKC. If you are wanting a dog that hunts hard and trees with a coon, go check this dog out.

Old Post 10-28-2018 12:03 AM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin_Clark
New UKC Forum Member

Is this male still available? If so very interested thanks in advance.

Old Post 11-11-2018 04:52 AM
Justin_Clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin_Clark Click here to Send Justin_Clark a Private Message Click Here to Email Justin_Clark Find more posts by Justin_Clark Add Justin_Clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
midnite2010
UKC Forum Member

I drawed the dog at the round up Thursday nite. he did a real nice job and when he put it in park he had coon. nice yopung dog and a good guy to hunt with. jerry

Old Post 11-29-2018 02:34 AM
midnite2010 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for midnite2010 Click here to Send midnite2010 a Private Message Click Here to Email midnite2010 Find more posts by midnite2010 Add midnite2010 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jritter
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind word! Enjoyed the hunt and all the excitement that went with it! Ole Bo is a coon treer and fox running son of a gun. Had a 15 min fox race last night, running it like he is about to catch it!...... then a huge locate and a steady tree dog. 45min of walking hard in hills and hollows I see eyes! Yelp coon treed. Sorta starting to come around to my type hound. You ain’t gotta wanna buy him, just bring the best u got and lets go hunting so I can see exactly what I got! How many people really coonhunt anymore???

Old Post 12-04-2018 10:57 PM
jritter
UKC Forum Member

Bo made nite champion tonight. Pouring down rain treed with a coon alone! No longer for sale

Old Post 12-15-2018 04:00 AM
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on the win

Old Post 12-16-2018 12:24 AM
cole run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cole run Click here to Send cole run a Private Message Find more posts by cole run Add cole run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Major18
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on the win. Glad he is doing a good job. Mine is still looking good too.

Old Post 12-16-2018 12:54 AM
Major18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Major18 Click here to Send Major18 a Private Message Click Here to Email Major18 Find more posts by Major18 Add Major18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jritter
UKC Forum Member

Bo has been sold. Thanks for the calls.

Old Post 02-13-2019 10:17 PM
Pine Log
Banned

Shoot, I missed out, your last post said he wasnt for sale, how did he end up getting sold if he wasnt for sale???

Old Post 02-15-2019 01:22 AM
Pine Log is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pine Log Click here to Send Pine Log a Private Message Find more posts by Pine Log Add Pine Log to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Some one went hunting with him and made Jeremy an offer. Sold

Old Post 02-15-2019 12:37 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hemihomey
Banned

The sale

I've got a couple not for sale ... if anybody wants to come hunt and make an offer LOL

Ezekiel 23:20

Old Post 02-16-2019 12:24 AM
hemihomey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hemihomey Click here to Send hemihomey a Private Message Find more posts by hemihomey Add hemihomey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Killen
UKC Forum Member

Bo

Due to me not getting to hunt like I want to, I have decided to sell bo. This is probably one of the best blue dogs i have owned but I am not going to watch him sit in the pen. PM me if you are interested. 3K.

Old Post 04-25-2019 12:33 PM
Tyler Killen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Killen Click here to Send Tyler Killen a Private Message Find more posts by Tyler Killen Add Tyler Killen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Killen
UKC Forum Member

A lot of interest

I have been trying to call everyone back. Still have a few to go. If I have not returned your call I apologize. Working long hours right now.

Old Post 04-26-2019 10:00 PM
Tyler Killen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Killen Click here to Send Tyler Killen a Private Message Find more posts by Tyler Killen Add Tyler Killen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote