UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > !!!! Nite Ch. Ch. Yadkin River Hitch !!!
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

How’s it been going. Have you been treeing any coons. This female has been treeing coons like crazy she has been doing really good. Cannot wait to see what her and hitch throws are to be good. Have got any pups off hitch

Nite ch gr ch Stepp’s rattlesnake red dan

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2019 02:44 AM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
frogger
UKC Forum Member

Been hunting a little ready for cooler weather lol. We are going to bred a nice female next week to Hitch!

Old Post 09-12-2019 05:36 PM
frogger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for frogger Click here to Send frogger a Private Message Click Here to Email frogger Find more posts by frogger Add frogger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Valentine
UKC Forum Member

I sent you a pm, not sure if you got it. Will any pups be available out of the female you just bred? If so can you tell me about her breeding and what type of dog she is? Thanks

Old Post 09-22-2019 06:20 PM
David Valentine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Valentine Click here to Send David Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by David Valentine Add David Valentine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
frogger
UKC Forum Member

Sorry I didn’t see your message. Lilly is heavy Yadkin River with a shot of old house blood this is the second time this has been made. You are welcome to give me a call and will answer any questions you have thanks 336-470-8162

Old Post 09-23-2019 02:29 PM
frogger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for frogger Click here to Send frogger a Private Message Click Here to Email frogger Find more posts by frogger Add frogger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Ok let me know when the pups hit the ground I’m interested in one

Old Post 09-24-2019 03:26 AM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

If something happens and I don’t get this female down there to breed is there a way I can get a male pup off hitch

Old Post 09-30-2019 01:06 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

I’d rather have a female if you have any just let me know when the pups are born

Old Post 10-08-2019 03:25 AM
Gmccall
UKC Forum Member

Hitch and Snow pup

Abby is making a right nice little dog. I have kept her for a little over two and a half years, that's a lot for me. I have had six coondogs worthy of the name. I think she might be ole # 7 . Give Hitch a try, you might like what you get. P.S. Thanks Tony B. for all the hours you put on her.

Old Post 10-22-2019 09:13 AM
Gmccall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gmccall Click here to Send Gmccall a Private Message Click Here to Email Gmccall Find more posts by Gmccall Add Gmccall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
frogger
UKC Forum Member

That’s what we like to hear!!

Old Post 10-29-2019 11:41 PM
Burgamy1
UKC Forum Member

Abby is a nice little female for sure if I can help any one with hitch puppies feel free to call me! 478-456-0558 Thanks

Old Post 11-02-2019 09:20 PM
Burgamy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Burgamy1 Click here to Send Burgamy1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Burgamy1 Find more posts by Burgamy1 Add Burgamy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
frogger
UKC Forum Member

Lilly is due 11/20!! This is the second time this cross has been made the first cross turned out exceptional!!!

Old Post 11-10-2019 08:55 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

How have you been doing?

Old Post 12-05-2019 04:42 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey how’s it been going. Have you bred hitch to any females lately? We hope your family has a good Christmas

Old Post 12-22-2019 06:45 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

BTT.

Old Post 12-29-2019 04:48 AM
Burgamy1
UKC Forum Member

Frogger any female puppies left if so call me! Thanks TB

Old Post 12-29-2019 05:32 AM
Burgamy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Burgamy1 Click here to Send Burgamy1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Burgamy1 Find more posts by Burgamy1 Add Burgamy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

Anything new in the making at cross creek kennel ?

Old Post 01-08-2020 11:37 AM
hitandrun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hitandrun Click here to Send hitandrun a Private Message Find more posts by hitandrun Add hitandrun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

guess not

Old Post 01-16-2020 12:46 PM
hitandrun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hitandrun Click here to Send hitandrun a Private Message Find more posts by hitandrun Add hitandrun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Looks like i'm gonna hafta call Bullfrog and wake him up.

Old Post 01-16-2020 03:42 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
frogger
UKC Forum Member

Just hunting these old culls lol.

Old Post 01-16-2020 04:51 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

I’d like to come down and hunt with you and hitch one weekend if you don’t care before season goes out

Old Post 01-19-2020 09:00 AM
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

Frogger, I always heard that one mans trash is another mans treasure lol.

Old Post 01-21-2020 02:23 PM
frogger
UKC Forum Member

Hitch to the top!!

Old Post 02-09-2020 09:56 PM
Gmccall
UKC Forum Member

Still liking my dog out of Hitch she's doing everything you want in a dog ! Plus Jermey's good guy. Give old Hitch a try, these old Yadkin River studs are getting some age on them, if you like this blood better not wait to long . Give ole Frog a call !

Old Post 02-20-2020 10:56 AM
Gmccall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gmccall Click here to Send Gmccall a Private Message Click Here to Email Gmccall Find more posts by Gmccall Add Gmccall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
frogger
UKC Forum Member

Have two Yadkin River females that will due in May one is a second cross on Hitch the first cross turned out great! The second cross is a female out the above cross bred to a yadkin male GR NT Yadkin River Max he is grand pup to Tree Blaster and off yadkin River cracker

Old Post 03-24-2020 02:55 PM
FLYbyNIGHT
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by frogger
Have two Yadkin River females that will due in May one is a second cross on Hitch the first cross turned out great! The second cross is a female out the above cross bred to a yadkin male GR NT Yadkin River Max he is grand pup to Tree Blaster and off yadkin River cracker

Pm me when you get a chance..

Thanks

Old Post 03-26-2020 02:05 PM
FLYbyNIGHT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FLYbyNIGHT Click here to Send FLYbyNIGHT a Private Message Find more posts by FLYbyNIGHT Add FLYbyNIGHT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote