UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Sad day for me.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Sad day for me.

My old gr.nt pkc ch. buck fork dollar died today he was my buddy he was almost 14 years old been here 10 years anyone knows me knows they don’t stay here long but he was the exception best I ever walked behind I had Purina point winners several st ch and several other big winners and he is the one I kept he taught me what a real coon dog was never ran a cold track made coon treeing look easy. I had him collected when he was 6 and we have several nice dogs around here out of him. Gonna miss him he greeted me every time I went to kennel with his lips raised up like he was smiling looking for his treats and to get out of kennel to run around a little. Will be using semen on a nice homer female we have in the spring.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2020 07:34 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Dollar

Sorry to hear that Herman.
They sure get old fast and when you get one like Dollar that you really Enjoy it makes it even harder.
You have some Nice Ones that go back to him.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 03-29-2020 02:04 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

My condolences

Old Post 03-29-2020 02:15 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss Never easy watching our hounds face their last days

Old Post 03-29-2020 02:41 PM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Sry to hear that Herman

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 03-29-2020 02:46 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Peter Weddle
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss. i know the hurt.

Old Post 03-29-2020 04:44 PM
Peter Weddle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Peter Weddle Click here to Send Peter Weddle a Private Message Click Here to Email Peter Weddle Find more posts by Peter Weddle Add Peter Weddle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Herman Bowling

SORRY for your loss. Dave

Old Post 03-29-2020 07:06 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss

Old Post 03-29-2020 07:09 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DL NH
UKC Forum Member

I guess most of us have been there at least once. They leave an unfillable hole in our hearts yet I've learned that if you constantly measure the hounds that come behind your best you'll never be satisfied again. Let their legacy live on but let the next good one create his or her own.

Old Post 03-29-2020 10:00 PM
DL NH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DL NH Click here to Send DL NH a Private Message Find more posts by DL NH Add DL NH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arachyd
UKC Forum Member

I'm so sorry you lost such a dog. Sometimes they are once-in-a-lifetime and sometimes you are blessed with another. I hope one of his pups turns out to be enough of a blessing to lessen the loss some.

Old Post 03-30-2020 02:20 AM
arachyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arachyd Click here to Send arachyd a Private Message Find more posts by arachyd Add arachyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LSO1103
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear that Herman.

Old Post 03-30-2020 08:34 PM
LSO1103 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LSO1103 Click here to Send LSO1103 a Private Message Click Here to Email LSO1103 Find more posts by LSO1103 Add LSO1103 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Sorry

Sorry to here that.
Was he off Bark or Fred?
I have one direct off Bark turns 12 in Oct. still pretty good shape for his age and what he's been through.

Hard to watch them go with all the good times{and bad..lol} and memories.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 03-30-2020 09:20 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

He was directly off bark and a female named carters twisted sister I believe she was from babes stylish banjo. I have has several off bark over the years all would tree coon but dollar was a cut above most dogs I ever hunted with.

Old Post 03-30-2020 11:18 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Reynolds
UKC Forum Member

Hated to hear it. I never hunted with ole Dollar but I’ve owned and hunted some top notch ones out of him.

Old Post 03-31-2020 03:45 AM
Mike Reynolds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Reynolds Click here to Send Mike Reynolds a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Reynolds Find more posts by Mike Reynolds Add Mike Reynolds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote