UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Walker Male Pleasure Hound
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shawn Swain
UKC Forum Member

Walker Male Pleasure Hound

I have a 10 year old pleasure hound. This dog hunts like a three year old. He's very accurate. I treed over 60 coons with him this past season. That's the coons I seen looking back at me. This dog will get deep and have the meat. He's not a competition dog. He's a hide dog. Still got lots of hunt left in him. I'm hunting a young dog now and he needs to go to someone who needs a hide dog. You can't hunt this dog down. I've hunted him seven nights straight and he's the same each night. He will not run a deer or armadillo. He will tree an occasional possum. The price is 800 cash. Not a penny less. If this dog was younger money couldn't buy him. You can come see him under the tree. He's a good tree dog and he will kick dirt in your face alone. He's not mean at all. (478) 279-0501.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2020 09:36 PM
Shawn Swain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shawn Swain Click here to Send Shawn Swain a Private Message Find more posts by Shawn Swain Add Shawn Swain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daylightfree
New UKC Forum Member

Pleasure Hound

Hi, my name is Gerald.
I'm very much interested in speaking with you about the Male dog you've posted for sale if he's still available?
My son recently purchased a pup from a man at the Grand American in Oarngeburg, S.C. back in January.
He has been working with this pup everyday for the last 6 weeks and the pup is doing Extremely well and looks very promising!! However we're wanting to get a finished Coon dog
Not only to Hunt, but help with finishing out this pup as well or hoping to do so, but either way my son has come to Love Coon hunting as I did years ago and the way I am still to this day with my deer dogs that I've raised for over 25 yrs now. So with a very tight budget I know it's not gonna be easy to find a TRUE COON DOG without spending a ton of $ which we don't have, so with that being said I'm hoping to meet an honest person that has a finished dog at a reasonable price so we can spend quality time hunting together while he's still young and doing what we both love!

Old Post 04-14-2020 04:20 AM
Daylightfree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daylightfree Click here to Send Daylightfree a Private Message Click Here to Email Daylightfree Find more posts by Daylightfree Add Daylightfree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shawn Swain
UKC Forum Member

I'd be glad to show you this hound. This is the dog you need for your son.

Old Post 04-18-2020 03:22 AM
Shawn Swain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shawn Swain Click here to Send Shawn Swain a Private Message Find more posts by Shawn Swain Add Shawn Swain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daylightfree
New UKC Forum Member

This is Gerald again sorry to not get back with you sooner just had some things come up and been busy! Would you still happen to have the Male dog? If so when could we possibly come hunt with him or are you willing to maybe do a week trial with cash in hand? I have the $ and hopefully you still have him and we can come to an agreement! Thanks

Old Post 05-03-2020 09:14 PM
Daylightfree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daylightfree Click here to Send Daylightfree a Private Message Click Here to Email Daylightfree Find more posts by Daylightfree Add Daylightfree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shawn Swain
UKC Forum Member

I still have the hound. I've been hunting him. We can hunt him anytime you decide to go.

Old Post 05-04-2020 02:35 AM