UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grntch,bear's Crosscountry Red Deuce
Pages (23): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Don

Thanks for the help. I have been around Deuce I guess ever since u got him and he has always impressed me with his style of hunting and tree power. Not to mention the quality of pups he has produced thus far.
If ur looking for a stud dog I would strongly recommend the Deuce dog. U want find anybody any more honest and straight foward than Don.

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-25-2012 04:33 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Repution

Thanks for the nice compliment. You aint to bad yourself.
In the dog business, if you ain't got a good repution, you wont make it. I do my best to please everyone. And I expect the same in return.
Thanks Buddy.

Old Post 08-25-2012 06:14 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Up dates

I also do my best to keep up with all the pups off Deuce. And any female they are out of. Its not easy because some folk wont stay in touch or some just wont tell about there dogs.
That being said, I want to hear the good and the bad. So if you see any of these pup or young dogs first hand. Let me what you think about them. That is the only way we will make a better COONDOG. Thanks for taking the time to read our post.

Old Post 08-25-2012 07:10 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Up dates

quote:
Originally posted by Don Barnett Sr
I also do my best to keep up with all the pups off Deuce.
That being said, I want to hear the good and the bad.

Are you sure??? Bear caught 3 skunks this week!

Old Post 08-25-2012 07:13 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Richard

Atleast he is catching something.And thats better than nothing.
How many coons has he treed?He was radical treedog down here.Now he didn't tree on them all.

Old Post 08-25-2012 07:55 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Up dates

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Are you sure??? Bear caught 3 skunks this week!

Running from one polecat and caught three skunks, ain t that something. lol Couldnt help myself Richard.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 08-26-2012 07:28 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

Don,
Looks like I will be able to give you a couple of reports coming up in the near future. Right now Bear still smells but I think it will take a turn for the better tonight. Heard Mantis may have a ride as well.

Old Post 08-27-2012 05:10 PM
jguilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jguilliams Click here to Send jguilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email jguilliams Find more posts by jguilliams Add jguilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thanks for the up date Jason. Bear (Zypher) should make a good one when he gets his head screwed on right.
Mantis has a ride, I will meet him in Little Rock with her. Im sure you are gona like her. She is far from finished and TRASHY.The last couple times I took her it was so hot and dry we didn't have good hunts at all.Deuce hunted away from everything crossed a river and Treed almost out of hearing. It's been tough down here.

Old Post 08-27-2012 06:48 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Deuce pups

These little guy's are from Deuce X Dixie. They are all spoken for but two males. They should be nice hounds, Dixie can push a track as good as any I have seen. She catches a lot of coon on the ground. But she puts out a lot of mouth at the same time. She is a nice little treedog, and a looker to boot. I am excited about this cross.

I think this is there first coon hunt.

Old Post 08-29-2012 02:31 AM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Ace

This is Ace then and now.

It's not a very good picture, and you can't hear it, but take my word for it. Ace is LOUD,LOUD,LOUD. He runs with a squal bawl and chop. He has a great locate into a steady CHOP,CHOP,CHOP!

Old Post 08-29-2012 02:44 AM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Re: Deuce pups

quote:
These little guy's are from Deuce X Dixie. They are all spoken for but two males. They should be nice hounds, Dixie can push a track as good as any I have seen. She catches a lot of coon on the ground. But she puts out a lot of mouth at the same time. She is a nice little treedog, and a looker to boot. I am excited about this cross.

I think this is there first coon hunt.

I agree with u Don about Dixie I have hunted with her too. Good looking litter of pups should make some nice ones.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 08-29-2012 01:14 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Deuce

BTT

Old Post 08-31-2012 03:14 PM
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

Don
Is Mantis on the road today?

Old Post 08-31-2012 06:35 PM
jguilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jguilliams Click here to Send jguilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email jguilliams Find more posts by jguilliams Add jguilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Jason

Buck picked her up today. Here is a little video of what you have to look forward too.

She ain't been hunted in a month or more.
Please keep me updated on her.

Old Post 08-31-2012 11:17 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Secret

I need a little help.My partner, Jason Goodwin has something going on that he won't share with me. He is hunting something,but he won't tell me nothing about. He told me I would get to see in november. He don't get on here very much anymore. So if any of you guys up in his area see or hear anything slip me a PM and let me know what he is up to. I know what dog it is but he won't even tell me her name or how she is doing. All he will say about her ,is she is off Deuce X Music. It's about to eat me up.

Old Post 09-05-2012 12:01 AM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Don

What kinda partner would keep u in the dark like that. Just dont know what to think. I d bet its red in color though. ha ha

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 09-05-2012 01:37 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Deuce and Paige

Paige is my grand daughter, she is 12 and a big Redbone fan. Deuce being her favorite, of course.
She plays with him every chance she gets. She sets him up on the bench I built for her and puts a lot of time into him. She does a darn good job, for him to be such a big dog. I plan to let her put him in a few shows in the future. I know she will love that.

Also there are a couple litters off Deuce pups on the way that I think are going to make a lots of noise and turn some heads.
Stay tuned.

Last edited by Don Barnett Sr on 09-11-2012 at 09:41 PM

Old Post 09-11-2012 09:38 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Up dates

quote:
That being said, I want to hear the good and the bad. So if you see any of these pup or young dogs first hand. Let me what you think about them.

Mr Barnett, I got an update on Bear from the Pro Handler. I think that, "Wild and Crazy" were the words he used. Sounds like my kind of dog doesn't it? He should have seen his mother Sally when she was 12 mos old.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 09-12-2012 at 06:28 PM

Old Post 09-12-2012 05:07 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Wild and Crazy dogs have beaten me more times than I can count....they are dangerous right till the time runs out, so I am a big fan of what some people call wild and crazy

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 09-12-2012 09:46 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

HAHAHA

I am a fan of WILD and CRAZY myself. I do this for one thing, and that is to make a COONDOG. It's what I like. I like a winner. Looks, brains dont mean that much to me. Don't get me wrong all that other stuff is a plus. But COONDOG is the most important thing to me. I won't hunt a dog that is silent on track or one that is mean. Other than that, if its a winner it's fine by me.
If I wanted a guard dog, one that stayed around my feet. I would have a Doberman. If I was looking for a pleasure dog.I would have a Poodle or something I could sit in my lap.
HAHAHA now that was fun.
Thank guys.

Old Post 09-12-2012 10:28 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Pups

These little guy's are loaded up and ready to go.
DEUCE X DIXIE

Old Post 09-20-2012 12:55 AM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Deuce pup

ok guys this is whats coming down the pipes. This female is turning on great. This video was made on her 7th or 8th time to the woods. It was the first time to go solo. She has the meat tooooo.

So stay tuned, it won't be long and yall will be hearing more from her.

Old Post 09-21-2012 11:25 AM
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pups

quote:
These little guy's are loaded up and ready to go.
DEUCE X DIXIE

Don thats a good looking group of pups right there... They look like coondogs right now...

Old Post 09-21-2012 02:03 PM
Preston Owens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preston Owens Click here to Send Preston Owens a Private Message Find more posts by Preston Owens Add Preston Owens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Preston

They are a good looking lot. Bob Lewis and Dixie did a jam up job with these pups. Dixie raised 8 of 9 pups in the hottest part of the summer. This is her first litter, she must be a good mom.
I think there is one male left. These should make some good dogs. Dixie is a very fast track dog, and a nice littel treedog to boot.

Old Post 09-21-2012 07:26 PM
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

Pup

The front row 2nd from the left is a "thinker" I like that pup alot... Those will get the job done... Ive seen some of your Deuce pups they are nice... Keep up the good work

Old Post 09-22-2012 01:47 AM
Preston Owens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preston Owens Click here to Send Preston Owens a Private Message Find more posts by Preston Owens Add Preston Owens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote