UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grntch Wade's Big Red HTX
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Grntch Wade's Big Red HTX

Red is a performance sire for 2014 . Born 10/8/2004 and not getting any younger.Red is a COONDOG first and foremost. He is a deaf tree dog, fast track dog,loud and the best thing is his pups are consistently turning out to be the same way.Out of the first two litters there is two ntchs and three others
with wins. He has two more litters under six months old that are are looking good too.I can give all the references you want on Red and can take you hunting . Give me a call if you want to try a litter out of Red.

.....................................Grntch Timber Knocking Tex
........................Bung's Red Boy
......................................Bess Desert Red Star
..Grntch Wade's BIg Red HTX
.....................................ntch ch Ed's Bellowood's IA Hee-Haw
.......................Bung's Red Roxy
.....................................ch. Moreno's Boomer Sooner

Wade Kuhns (717) 250 -7913 can send videos and pictures of Red 's pups to your phone, better yet bring your dog and we'll cut it loose with Red's pups or grand pup

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2014 06:02 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

He sure enough will get deep...thank goodness we could drive around and save some walking...and they ole boy had a coon or 2 right? He dont do no milling either. Ole boy looked real good.

isnt he grandpa to this lil one ? I havent had much time for but is startin to show interest..should be fast foward now

**We can START your puppy**

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

Call for reservations or references.
574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

Mark-thanks for the ZEPPS

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH PR COLLINS NEON RED DOC DA QUEENY -grch ntch desperado/queen

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

NTCH pr Mosquito Creek Faith-grntch squeller/mosquito creek red rose

NTCH pr Neon Red Barnyard Hot Tody....grntch harry x grntch toadie

NTCH pr Peels Neon Red Nuclear Pepper

Neon Red Stump...Grntch barnyard horse Harry x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Neon Red Blood ...grntch barnyard gun

Neon Red Doc Tody...ntch yellow river doc x ntch neon red hot tody

Newby...ntch 3D x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Last edited by tylerman on 02-06-2014 at 12:02 AM

Old Post 02-05-2014 07:52 PM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Yep

Red is her grand dad ,looking good Dave!That is going to be one heck of a litter!

Old Post 02-06-2014 02:20 AM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lrhone
UKC Forum Member

heat

[/URL]

Old Post 02-07-2014 01:43 AM
lrhone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lrhone Click here to Send lrhone a Private Message Click Here to Email lrhone Find more posts by lrhone Add lrhone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lrhone
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-07-2014 01:47 AM
lrhone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lrhone Click here to Send lrhone a Private Message Click Here to Email lrhone Find more posts by lrhone Add lrhone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lrhone
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-07-2014 01:58 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Videos

Thanks for putting the videos up Luke, the first one is Ntch Grfch Grch Heat and the second video is Red and Heat. Heat made ntch with 3 1st place wins. She has two wins toward grntch now and she had a litter of pups to Grntch Rocky top Jet that are 7 months old now. I kept one , and she is nice.

Old Post 02-07-2014 02:26 AM
lrhone
UKC Forum Member

bush and nitech tina on a released coon. bush was 4 1/2 years old

Old Post 02-07-2014 02:46 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Bush

Bush was actually 4 1/2 months old haha I didn't let her see the coon in the cage, just turned it loose and went and got the dogs like I was taking them hunting. Bush treed her first wild coon hunting at 5 months

Old Post 02-07-2014 03:16 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Tina and Heat are out of two different females and they both have some good littermates with wins. I'd say that's not to bad for only having 11 live pups over 6 months old.

Old Post 02-07-2014 09:03 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

So far Red has not thrown any bawl mouth tree dogs ,pups all tree young and are fast locating chop mouth tree dogs. The two young litters will come on this summer and have shown lots of promise already. I know for sure the one litter is going to get lots of exposure to comp hunts.The one I have has the right stuff. I'm talking about my Barb pup out of Ntch LnL Pebble. Red and Pebble are both making the right kind of dogs , just made sense to try that cross

Old Post 02-12-2014 02:16 PM
lrhone
UKC Forum Member

heres one of reds pups. he has a first and second place win towards nitech.

Old Post 02-13-2014 03:46 PM
Iron_Creek

Who owns that male pup?

Old Post 02-13-2014 04:29 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Buddy

Bill Henry owns Buddy, he's also a Grfch and a ch. Real nice young dog , has been hunted mostly by himself. Not bad for Bill's first coondog. This dog is fast! I'm sure he'll be a ntch as soon as our hunts start back up.

Old Post 02-13-2014 06:27 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

No excuses for ya Wade....walking....working...

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

Old Post 02-13-2014 10:29 PM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Daisy

Now that's a nice looking ,stylish red dog!That stand on the tree trait seems to be in all these dogs! You are going to have a good one there Dave,Thanks for trying one out!I appreciate what you're doing out there.

Old Post 02-13-2014 10:49 PM
Bill Henry
UKC Forum Member

Buddy

As Wade has said, Buddy is my first coondog and he has been a dream to own. When I picked him up as a pup from Wade I had no clue as to what I had to do to make him a coondog so I ask Wade some questions and he gave me some direction. I took this pup home and followed Wades advice. I ran a few scent drags and Buddy tracked and treed from the first time. I released a few live coons and Buddy tracked and treed. Then all I had to do was take him to the woods, Buddy was treeing coon at a very young age of 6 months all by himself. Buddy became a GRFCH and a CH before the age of 18 months old. I have only had him in a handful of competition hunts and he has a first and a second towards Nitch and he will finish out fast as soon as our competitions start again . I have also had Buddy in one HTX hunt in which he got a pass and hope to have his HTX title soon. I have thanked Wade many times for giving me a chance and letting me own Buddy. I guess what I am getting at is that Red has what it takes to give you the quality coondog that you are looking for.

Old Post 02-16-2014 07:49 AM
Bill Henry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Henry Click here to Send Bill Henry a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Henry Find more posts by Bill Henry Add Bill Henry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Bill

Glad you like Buddy! You have done a nice job with him.Keep up the good work!

Old Post 02-18-2014 12:10 AM
lrhone
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-25-2014 10:17 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

This must be the vid I got on my phone.

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 02-25-2014 10:21 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Bush

That's it Dave! That pup is something else, she doesn't need any Help to tree a coon. It's going to be hard to keep her out of the hunts for awhile. The blood she has on both sides of her starts early and here's the proof.

Old Post 02-25-2014 10:49 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

She is coming along...coon movement is still very limited and snow deep in most spots but still getting work done.

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 02-25-2014 10:50 PM
Iron_Creek

This is my female out of GRNTCH 'PR' Wade's Big Red HTX and NTCH 'PR' Locked N Loaded Pebble. She is 5 months old and a horse! I'd say she took after her daddy in the size and mouth department lol

-------------------- Fireball's III Big John
--------------- GRNTCH Timber Knockin' Tex
-------------------- Melton's Red Dolly
---------- Bung's Red Boy
-------------------- GRNTCH GRCH Parker's Reverend Red
--------------- Bess Desert Red Star
-------------------- GRNTCH GRCH Fireball's Little Hattie
----- GRNTCH Wade's Big Red HTX
-------------------- GRCH 'PR' Bellowood's IA Red Luke
--------------- NTCH Ed's Bellowood's IA Hee-Haw
-------------------- GRCH Bellowood's Classie Crystal
---------- Bung's Red Roxy
-------------------- GRNTCH GRCH Outlaw Billy The Kid
--------------- CH Moreno's Boomer Sooner
-------------------- Ozark Mountain Pep

Locked N Loaded Frizzen

------------------- GRNTCH Yellow River Red
--------------- NTCH Yellow River Red Doc
------------------- Yellow River Red Daisy
---------- NTCH Jones' Yellow River Sand Rock
------------------- GRNTCH Sandy Creek Jake
--------------- Yellow River Rose
------------------- GRNTCH GRCH Fireball's Little Hattie
----- NTCH Locked N Loaded Pebble
------------------- GRNTCH Melton's Red Fireball
--------------- GRNTCH CH Yellow River Red Rocky
------------------- Bachelder's Red Flame
---------- GRNTCH Nighty Nite Josey
------------------- Big Valley Red Sam
--------------- CH Red Sunset Red Roxy
------------------- Big Valley Red Wrinkles

Last edited by on 02-27-2014 at 09:03 PM

Old Post 02-27-2014 08:50 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

Daisy in training..

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 02-27-2014 08:55 PM
Iron_Creek

Here's a picture I found of the old man. I believe this was from 2010 American Red Days when Big Red won High Scoring Male Thursday Night and GRNTCH Krasa's Hairtrigger Hope won High Scoring Female.

Last edited by on 02-27-2014 at 09:24 PM

Old Post 02-27-2014 09:21 PM