UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > NITECH GRCH 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack (DNA-P) 2015 Performance Sire
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Iron_Creek

where is Jack located?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-03-2014 09:30 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Gruver,

Jack is located in Big Rock, TN.

Home of:
NITECH GRCH 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack HTX DNA-P 2014 Performance Sire
CCH GRCH 'PR' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley DNA-P
'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jill DNA-VIP
'PR' Rowdy Ridge Over the Moon

Old Post 04-03-2014 10:38 PM
redbonemanII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbonemanII Click here to Send redbonemanII a Private Message Click Here to Email redbonemanII Visit redbonemanII's homepage! Find more posts by redbonemanII Add redbonemanII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Jack and I will be at St. Jude's of anyone wants to meet him, or just talk dogs.

Home of:

Old Post 04-03-2014 10:40 PM
redbonemanII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbonemanII Click here to Send redbonemanII a Private Message Click Here to Email redbonemanII Visit redbonemanII's homepage! Find more posts by redbonemanII Add redbonemanII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Iron_Creek

Does Jack ever come up north? Saw a pic of him on here in ohio

Old Post 04-04-2014 01:57 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

We do occasionally get up north, and when we do I like to try and arrange it to where I can hunt.

Home of:

Old Post 04-04-2014 04:53 AM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

CCH GRCH 'PR' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley was bred today and the pups should be on ground on 9 June.

Home of:

Old Post 04-07-2014 09:25 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Jack was also bred to his half sister, Bella, on the 9th. So she will have pups in mid June as well. Bella is owned by Kieth Jemison, and is locaed in West Tennessee.

If you are interested in a pup off of that cross please shoot me a message. I'll have a pup for sale add on the other forum as soon as the pups hit the ground.

Home of:

Old Post 04-16-2014 05:14 PM
BARRY C MORRIS
UKC Forum Member

KENT

Y'ALL PLANNIN' ON GOIN' TO AMERICAN REDBONE DAYS ???

SEE YOU AT THE NEXT TREE.
- DR. GUMMY

Old Post 05-01-2014 06:35 PM
BARRY C MORRIS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BARRY C MORRIS Click here to Send BARRY C MORRIS a Private Message Click Here to Email BARRY C MORRIS Find more posts by BARRY C MORRIS Add BARRY C MORRIS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir. Just got my leave form approved.

Home of:

Old Post 05-01-2014 07:05 PM
BARRY C MORRIS
UKC Forum Member

I HEAR THERE'S A TORNADO GONNA BLOW IN THERE FROM WISCONSIN.

- DR. GUMMY

Old Post 05-01-2014 09:05 PM
BARRY C MORRIS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BARRY C MORRIS Click here to Send BARRY C MORRIS a Private Message Click Here to Email BARRY C MORRIS Find more posts by BARRY C MORRIS Add BARRY C MORRIS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BARRY C MORRIS
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BARRY C MORRIS
I HEAR THERE'S A TORNADO GONNA BLOW IN THERE FROM WISCONSIN.

REMEMBER THIS NAME :'PR' RIP-ROARIN' HILLBILLY BRANDY

LOL.
- DR. GUMMY

Old Post 05-03-2014 02:26 PM
masonman1974
UKC Forum Member

good lookin hound..is that another jabo pup?

Old Post 05-04-2014 01:53 AM
masonman1974 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for masonman1974 Click here to Send masonman1974 a Private Message Click Here to Email masonman1974 Visit masonman1974's homepage! Find more posts by masonman1974 Add masonman1974 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BARRY C MORRIS
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by masonman1974
good lookin hound..is that another jabo pup?

JABO X ELLIE, ... BUT SHE'S NO PUP.

- DR. GUMMY

Old Post 05-05-2014 03:14 PM
BARRY C MORRIS
UKC Forum Member

VIDEO.

- DR. GUMMY

Old Post 05-05-2014 04:44 PM
Bigridge kennel
UKC Forum Member

Any brandy in his ped

Pr' bigridge ole dan
Pr' Ralph's red hawk addy
Nt.ch. Reece's show no mercy
bigridge bear crazy blue
Pr' bigridge diesel

Old Post 05-05-2014 11:47 PM
Bigridge kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bigridge kennel Click here to Send Bigridge kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Bigridge kennel Add Bigridge kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
masonman1974
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bigridge kennel
Any brandy in his ped

yes

Old Post 05-06-2014 04:04 AM
masonman1974 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for masonman1974 Click here to Send masonman1974 a Private Message Click Here to Email masonman1974 Visit masonman1974's homepage! Find more posts by masonman1974 Add masonman1974 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Haley is looking big and round. She's had the best puppy food money can by, kept comfortable, and has a heck of a whelping box ready to go.

I'm excited to see what comes of this litter. My greatest wish for this litter is that the people who get them hunt them, enjoy them, and give me honest feedback.

Home of:

Old Post 06-02-2014 04:41 PM
podunk23
UKC Forum Member

Jack

I jus wanted to say that Dual champion Wiley Hillbilly Jack and Mr.Kent Wiley was the reason that I met Mr.Stringer and this great friendship and the opportunity to walk behind some fine hounds.

If ya'll want some fine hounds that look good and get gone quick and start at a early age there will be a couple litters on the ground soon.

I greatly appreciate everything that Kent and Larry have done for me. I have formed a great friendship with some fine people and some good times.

Larry I greatly do appreciate everything you have done for me and Dad with some nice hounds, we couldn't have done this without you and your family.

Home of
NITECH CH 'Pr' Dixieland Red Tim HTX (Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x 'Pr' Grimes Little Satie)
'Pr' Stringer's Hillbilly Jabber ('Pr' Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x 'Pr' Wilson's Puncheon Camp Daisy)
'Pr' Midnight Moon Annie ('Pr' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack x 'Pr' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley)

If It ain't Jabo line I don't want it.

Deceased
CH'Pr' Midnight Moon Hillbilly Jim
(Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x Rowdy Ridge's Sierra Star) Killed on the road at 18months

Old Post 06-02-2014 05:21 PM
podunk23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for podunk23 Click here to Send podunk23 a Private Message Click Here to Email podunk23 Visit podunk23's homepage! Find more posts by podunk23 Add podunk23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

NITECH GRCH 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack x CCH GRCH 'PR' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley will be here soon. (around June 8th)

…..…..….......…..…..…..…..NITECH CH ‘PR’ Foots Little Buddy Amos
…..…..…..…..…..’PR’ Green’s Red Hawk Hank
…..…..….......…..…..…..…..’PR’ Cracker Red Phoenix
….......…..GRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ Stringer’s Hillbilly Jabo (DNA-P)
…..…..….......…..…..…..…..’PR’ Stiles’ Redhawk Ringo
…..….......…..…..…..’PR’ TGF’s Kelly
….......…..…..…..…..…..…..’PR’ Cook’s Hardtime Amy

.....NITECH GRCH ‘PR’ Wiley’s Hillbilly Jack (DNA-P) 2014 Performance Sire

…..…..…..…..….......…..…..GRNITECH ‘PR’ Smiths Machine Gun Rasal
…..…..…..….......…..’PR’ Floyds Machine Gun Rascal II
…..…..….......…..…..…..…..’PR’ Machine Gun Dixie
…..…....... ‘PR’ Nunleys Timber Chopper Pepper
…..….......…..…..…..…..…..GRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ Outlaw Billy The Kid
….......…..…..…..…..’PR’ Outlaw Anna Belle
.....…..…..…..…..…..…..…..’PR’ Pock’s Red Dolly

**PUPS (DNA VIP) Performance Paid, Superstaked**

…..…..…..…..….......…..…..GRNITECH CH 'PR' Greene's Hillbilly Brandy
…..…..…..…..…..GRWCH GRFCH NITECH GRCH 'PR' Rooks' Red Hot Alf
…..…..….......…..…..…..…..'PR' Stiles' Red Queen
….......…..GRCH 'PR Gorham's Twin Oak Real Deal
…..…..….......…..…..…..…..GRWCH GRFCH GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' Morans Midnight Penna A Won
…..….......…..…..…..CH 'PR' Gorham's Twin Oak Fancy Spider
….......…..…..…..…..…..…..GRCH 'PR' Gorham's Twin Oak Judy

.....CCH GRCH 'PR' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley (DNA-P)

…..…..…..…..….......…..…..GRNITECH CH 'PR' Greene's Hillbilly Brandy
…..…..…..….......…..’GRWCH GRFCH NITECH GRCH 'PR' Rooks' Red Hot Alf
…..…..….......…..…..…..…..'PR' Stiles' Red Queen
…..…....... CH 'PR' Twin Oak Fiona
…..….......…..…..…..…..…..GRWCH GRFCH NITECH GRCH 'PR' Rooks' Red Hot Alf
….......…..…..…..…..GRWCH GRCH 'PR' Lester's Jewel
.....…..…..…..…..…..…..…..GRCH 'PR' Beavers Tree Top Brandy

Home of:

Old Post 06-03-2014 08:34 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

The pups are doing well. They are a week old and a good set of strong pups.

Home of:

Old Post 06-20-2014 04:47 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Pup Update:

The puppies are doing great. They are about a week ahead of all of the normal developmental charts. I'm quite proud of how these pups are looking and progressing.

Home of:

Old Post 06-27-2014 04:04 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Jack x Dixie

Jack was bred to Dixie yesterday for the first time. She will be locked up two more times.

This is a nice female who is a thorough, hunter and a very good tree dog. She is Timber Chopper and Fireball bred (I'll post the pedigree).

Dixie is dark red and has a nice demeanor, and is a pleasant dog to be around both in the kennel and the timber.

Brian Jones will be the one selling the pups, pups will be performance paid.

If you are interested please let me know and I'll get you in contact with him.

(pedigree and pictures to follow)

Home of:

Old Post 07-01-2014 07:26 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for the long radio silence. I have been very busy at work, hunting when I can.

The puppies are doing great and will be going to their new homes on the week of the 31st.

Dixie is fat and very much with pups herself.

I hope all is well with everyone. Keep em treed.

Home of:

Old Post 08-18-2014 03:28 AM
podunk23
UKC Forum Member

Tim,Jabber and Annie

Annie is our pup out of Jack and Haley. It was her 2nd night in the woods and she went out of sight several times without a tracking collar on her and stayed gone about 15 to 20 minutes by herself because Tim and Jabber got away from her quick. She is about 14 weeks old. This is the last drop on a Big den tree.

Home of
NITECH CH 'Pr' Dixieland Red Tim HTX (Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x 'Pr' Grimes Little Satie)
'Pr' Stringer's Hillbilly Jabber ('Pr' Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x 'Pr' Wilson's Puncheon Camp Daisy)
'Pr' Midnight Moon Annie ('Pr' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack x 'Pr' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley)

If It ain't Jabo line I don't want it.

Deceased
CH'Pr' Midnight Moon Hillbilly Jim
(Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x Rowdy Ridge's Sierra Star) Killed on the road at 18months

Old Post 09-22-2014 04:20 PM
podunk23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for podunk23 Click here to Send podunk23 a Private Message Click Here to Email podunk23 Visit podunk23's homepage! Find more posts by podunk23 Add podunk23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Here is Brian Jones' female out of Jack and Haley. Her name is copper, she's greeting on a coon hide that was left in the tree. She did this on her own after Brian went inside.

Home of:

Old Post 10-04-2014 10:57 PM