UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > THE OUTSIDER coming to north carolina
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Steve Flint
UKC Forum Member

Outsider pup at 3.5 months old on first coon tail or anything she had ever seen related to coon. I'm not one who does much training in the yard I just wanted to see how these pups would react to Coon scent.
Really smart pups not barking idiots, very bold.

Gr Nt Ch "PR" Flint's Terrible Tiny
(Tammy X Wootens Ohio River Duke)
Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Rat Poison
( Rat Attack X Hot Pepper)
Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch "Pr"Flint's Pine Knot
(Iron Eagle X Hot Pepper)
Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Jody
Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Big E
(Rat X Tiny)
Ch Nt Ch "Pr"Flint & Chilzers Rat's Boy
( Rat X Pepper)
Nt Ch Ch "Pr" Torch's Hot Pepper
(Torch X Tammy )
=4 wins to GR Nt(1999 Southeastern Treeing Walker Days High Scoring Opposite Sex Winner)
Nt Ch "Pr"Torch's Hot Son
(Torch X Tammy)
Gr. Nt. Ch. "Pr" Flint's Spider Monkey -2 time double cast winner at TWBFA Days
(Gr Nt Ch Honey Creek Spider x Nt Ch Gibbies Easy Money)
Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slingin Daisy May
(Big E X Slobber Slingin Poison)
Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slinging Iron Butterfly
(Gr Nt Ch Gander x Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slinging Daisy May)
Nt Ch Flint’s Tiger Lilly
(Gr Nt Ch Martin’s Hardwood Solo x Hoy’s Treetop Mandy)
Nt Ch Flint’s Sod Buster
(Camo Man x Slobber Sling Daisy May)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-11-2015 03:51 PM
Steve Flint is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Flint Click here to Send Steve Flint a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Flint Find more posts by Steve Flint Add Steve Flint to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I have one the same age and is just as you described yours. Nice pups, really looking forward to this fall when they're older. It should be fun!

Old Post 09-11-2015 06:10 PM
mrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrains Click here to Send mrains a Private Message Click Here to Email mrains Find more posts by mrains Add mrains to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jbk
UKC Forum Member

Keep us posted on there progress

Old Post 09-13-2015 11:13 PM
jbk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbk Click here to Send jbk a Private Message Click Here to Email jbk Find more posts by jbk Add jbk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Moss
UKC Forum Member

Breeding nice females

3 females booked this week

GRNITE PINE RIDGE SPREE (R.I.P.)

Old Post 09-18-2015 04:41 PM
Ben Moss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Moss Click here to Send Ben Moss a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Moss Find more posts by Ben Moss Add Ben Moss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jbk
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 09-19-2015 11:28 PM
jbk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbk Click here to Send jbk a Private Message Click Here to Email jbk Find more posts by jbk Add jbk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
owenspineywoods
UKC Forum Member

ben thanks for the help with the pups I will keep you posted on the pups hope to see them soon

Old Post 09-21-2015 08:09 PM
owenspineywoods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for owenspineywoods Click here to Send owenspineywoods a Private Message Click Here to Email owenspineywoods Find more posts by owenspineywoods Add owenspineywoods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
owenspineywoods
UKC Forum Member

ben thanks for the help with the pups I will keep you posted on the pups hope to see them soon

Old Post 09-21-2015 08:09 PM
owenspineywoods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for owenspineywoods Click here to Send owenspineywoods a Private Message Click Here to Email owenspineywoods Find more posts by owenspineywoods Add owenspineywoods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jgandy
UKC Forum Member

Side

Looks like Janice may have a belly full of Outsider pups. Still have 3 weeks left so we'll see. But wanted to thank Jake and Ben for all their help getting her bred. These guys are great to deal with and will do everything they can to help out. Once again thanks guys and we will keep y'all posted when she has them. Jason

Old Post 09-25-2015 05:03 PM
jgandy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jgandy Click here to Send jgandy a Private Message Click Here to Email jgandy Find more posts by jgandy Add jgandy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Moss
UKC Forum Member

great news

Great news. Hope she has a box full.

Old Post 09-25-2015 06:56 PM
Ben Moss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Moss Click here to Send Ben Moss a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Moss Find more posts by Ben Moss Add Ben Moss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jbk
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words Jason. I think you will have something special in your litter.
I look forward to seeing how they turn out

Old Post 09-26-2015 11:50 PM
jbk
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-30-2015 09:32 PM
jbk
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-03-2015 03:27 AM
Ben Moss
UKC Forum Member

pups

Zeb 3 female is getting huge. Due in 3 weeks.

Old Post 10-04-2015 04:46 AM
Ben Moss
UKC Forum Member

pups

Zeb 3 female is getting huge. Due in 3 weeks.

Old Post 10-04-2015 04:47 AM
Ben Moss
UKC Forum Member

pups

I've got a couple litters almost ready off nice bred females. $250 each. Will be up to date on shots and wormer

Old Post 11-01-2015 05:34 PM
Ben Moss
UKC Forum Member

side

Getting some nice sized litters. Side is still in great health.

Old Post 12-03-2015 09:09 PM
jbk
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-06-2015 12:23 PM
Hunter Reese
UKC Forum Member

I have some nice male pups off outsider still for sale. These should be perfect to start this spring. These pups are "old school" looking. Decent sized heads, big long ears, good size feet, and a lot of white. These pups should have all the chrome and are backed by some of the best winning dogs to ever compete. These are tight bred BELLARS pups that I expect the same results as their ancestors. If interested please give me a call or text at 828-577-6167. These pups are paid up in UKC performance already, eligible for Pkc ss, and chkc super stud.

GRNITECH CH 'PR' HIGH X-PECTATIONS
(NUMBER 10 CURRENT REPRODUCER, 2008 KY STATECH)
HAVE SEMEN

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' BIG JANICE
(WLDNITECH PCH BIG D x WLDNITECH JANICE JOPLIN)

GRNITECH 'PR' HARRY'S STYLISH FRANNIE

GRNITECH 'PR' INSANE BELLA

NITECH 'PR' LEGENDS STYLISH SHENA

NITECH 'PR' INSANE PLAIN JANE (2019 WORLD QUALIFIED, $ WON)

Breeder and Trainer of Belgian Malinois
828-577-6167

Old Post 12-14-2015 04:33 AM
Hunter Reese is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunter Reese Click here to Send Hunter Reese a Private Message Find more posts by Hunter Reese Add Hunter Reese to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jbk
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-22-2015 02:48 AM
Steve Flint
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Steve Flint
Outsider pup at 3.5 months old on first coon tail or anything she had ever seen related to coon. I'm not one who does much training in the yard I just wanted to see how these pups would react to Coon scent.
Really smart pups not barking idiots, very bold.

Buck Hicks has this pup now she has split with the coon several times and doing it by herself at 9 mo old.

Gr Nt Ch "PR" Flint's Terrible Tiny
(Tammy X Wootens Ohio River Duke)
Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Rat Poison
( Rat Attack X Hot Pepper)
Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch "Pr"Flint's Pine Knot
(Iron Eagle X Hot Pepper)
Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Jody
Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Big E
(Rat X Tiny)
Ch Nt Ch "Pr"Flint & Chilzers Rat's Boy
( Rat X Pepper)
Nt Ch Ch "Pr" Torch's Hot Pepper
(Torch X Tammy )
=4 wins to GR Nt(1999 Southeastern Treeing Walker Days High Scoring Opposite Sex Winner)
Nt Ch "Pr"Torch's Hot Son
(Torch X Tammy)
Gr. Nt. Ch. "Pr" Flint's Spider Monkey -2 time double cast winner at TWBFA Days
(Gr Nt Ch Honey Creek Spider x Nt Ch Gibbies Easy Money)
Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slingin Daisy May
(Big E X Slobber Slingin Poison)
Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slinging Iron Butterfly
(Gr Nt Ch Gander x Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slinging Daisy May)
Nt Ch Flint’s Tiger Lilly
(Gr Nt Ch Martin’s Hardwood Solo x Hoy’s Treetop Mandy)
Nt Ch Flint’s Sod Buster
(Camo Man x Slobber Sling Daisy May)

Old Post 12-22-2015 06:04 PM
Steve Flint is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Flint Click here to Send Steve Flint a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Flint Find more posts by Steve Flint Add Steve Flint to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jbk
UKC Forum Member

I'm glad to hear that. Sounds like she will be something special

Old Post 12-24-2015 04:57 AM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Ben I want to make another hunt with you guys in a couple weeks

Old Post 12-25-2015 09:55 AM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Moss
UKC Forum Member

let me know

Let me know when Mr grice.

Old Post 12-25-2015 07:21 PM
jbk
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-26-2015 01:38 PM
jbk
UKC Forum Member

Stop by and visit with Ben and side in the stud barn in Orangeburg

Old Post 01-09-2016 12:25 PM