UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > 3 M'S DRIFTER.....THE new stud of the future!!
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tsc
UKC Forum Member

breeding my heavy finley river bred female to drifter now.PM or text me if interested in info. 402-414-1341

Last edited by tsc on 04-09-2015 at 02:57 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-2015 02:20 AM
tsc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tsc Click here to Send tsc a Private Message Click Here to Email tsc Find more posts by tsc Add tsc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Pups....

Anyone have a pup 4-sale out of Drifter in Indiana ?
Thanks, Tim........765-244-7028

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 04-09-2015 12:28 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OLDBLOOD
UKC Forum Member

pups

Contact Dennis for pups, he will know where there all at, or one that is young enough to get started.

Old Post 04-09-2015 02:48 PM
OLDBLOOD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLDBLOOD Click here to Send OLDBLOOD a Private Message Find more posts by OLDBLOOD Add OLDBLOOD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

tsc bred his female yesterday

I have seen a pic of her and her pedigree. bred a lot like the finley river gyp dennis had that he is breeding some time real soon. that cross was outstanding and is being made for the 3rd time. I would contact tsc and or dennis and book a pup.
If you have a cross that works blood wise then you stick to it. I am pretty sure dennis will breed his gyp a bunch more times before she passes on. TSC's gyp has an impressive pedigree and I have heard she is a super nice pleasure hound. good looking sucker to.

Get in on the ground floor. Drifter pups are in high demand.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Last edited by cripple creek on 04-09-2015 at 08:28 PM

Old Post 04-09-2015 05:10 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tsc
UKC Forum Member

This is my female. will have her pedigree up soon.
thanks for the kind words cripple creek.

Last edited by tsc on 04-09-2015 at 06:15 PM

Old Post 04-09-2015 06:13 PM
tsc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tsc Click here to Send tsc a Private Message Click Here to Email tsc Find more posts by tsc Add tsc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I think I have found a male from

that last cross that Dennis made that may be for sale. Giant lion mouth and red headed and blanket backed...stud material.
Hasnt been started other than fighting a caged coon. Ready to go to the woods and get trained. I think roughly 9 months old. Littermate to Jasons gyp above. You can look at his pedigree by looking above on the post.
I will know this weekend. Pm me if you are interested and as soon as I find out how much hes asking for him Ill let you konw.
should be very reasonable.

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 04-10-2015 02:06 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Eric Franks was hunting a full brother

to this dog and also his littermates that have been hunted are turning the crank and their mouths are un-believable!!!!!!!!!!!1

Old Post 04-10-2015 02:10 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I will be able to send pics and maybe a video

of him on a caged coon as soon as I get him here.

Old Post 04-10-2015 02:14 AM
tsc
UKC Forum Member

Just got home from picking up scout from Dennis's place. I had a great experience breeding to his drifter dog and look forward to visiting him again down the road. Dennis is a stand up guy and I wish there was more people like him in the coon hunting world.

Old Post 04-10-2015 03:45 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

you got that right TSC

one of the most straight up stud dog owners out there.
Kool guy to deal with and very honest and candid. Shoots it straight. He has the real deal in Drifter. Glad to see some good females getting bred to him. He is going to make a mark on the walker breed.

Old Post 04-10-2015 04:22 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Eric Franks hunted the full but older

brother to this male pup. pm him and ask him what he saw after about 2 nights of hunting from a pup that had hardly been hunted at all.
If you are wanting a stud dog off of Drifter to promote here he is.
Also Dennis is getting ready to make it again. Its a proven cross. No quess work if it will work.
This pups mom is directly off of Gr. Nt. ch. Finley River Boomer and Boomer was off of Dual Grand Ch. Finley River Nite Hawk.
So as you can see this pups mom is a grand daughter to the hall of famer Nite Hawk. I dont know where there is another granddaughter to Nitehawk anywhere. Especially one that has the mouth and throws it in her pups.

Old Post 04-11-2015 09:25 PM
zman7
UKC Forum Member

drifter pup

sent u a pm thank you

Old Post 04-12-2015 01:41 PM
zman7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zman7 Click here to Send zman7 a Private Message Click Here to Email zman7 Find more posts by zman7 Add zman7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

sent you one back. thanks...

Old Post 04-13-2015 01:38 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

back up for the guy

looking for some old blood pups on another post.
Here you go.

Old Post 04-14-2015 04:22 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

just heard from Dennis and He has

several females due to breed to drifter real soon. coming from all over. Dennis bred the Lorrie female who is the direct grand daughter of Finley River Nite Hawk. Right off Of Finley river Boomer.
This is the 3rd time for this cross. I highly recommend you book you one of these asap before they are gone.

Old Post 04-24-2015 02:46 AM
OLDBLOOD
UKC Forum Member

Re: Well

Medium Hunter byherself, Loud, 2-3 Bawl located and Hard Chop mouth treedog.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Myliegh got a first place win last night in her first hunt.

Good job mike and dennis.
I knew she had it in her.

Old Post 04-26-2015 03:44 PM
OLDBLOOD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLDBLOOD Click here to Send OLDBLOOD a Private Message Find more posts by OLDBLOOD Add OLDBLOOD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

good looking motor scooter

that cross has horns on them. BIG HORNS!!!!

Old Post 04-27-2015 05:28 AM
OLDBLOOD
UKC Forum Member

Cripple

She sure does!

I'm expecting a male off this same cross in a month.

Old Post 04-27-2015 07:05 PM
jeff jackson
UKC Forum Member

Took my finley river bred female to drifter on Monday dennis treated me good and
I thank him for that, my female is also the mother of TSC female hopefully will
Have some drifter puppies in ohio by the end of June

Last edited by jeff jackson on 05-02-2015 at 02:32 PM

Old Post 05-01-2015 03:09 PM
jeff jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeff jackson Click here to Send jeff jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email jeff jackson Find more posts by jeff jackson Add jeff jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

here you go guys. another finley river

quality female bred to drifter. Finley river females crossed on Drifter are a proven commodity.
There are personal hunting females of these hunters breeding to drifter.
You guys need to contact Jeff and start booking them. so far the list of folks wanting drifter pups is way more than what is on the ground.
I would book them now and get on his list. there have 4 top top female bred to drifter waiting on owners to book them. I would go back through these post and send these guys a message and get on a list of some kind.

there are only a handful of studs and I am talking maybe two or three in the country and drifter is one of them, that can throw a whole litter of coondogs no matter how the female is bred.
It is his old blood line breeding that I personally think makes him a dominant DNA stud. This only comes from serious long term line breeding.
When you look at Drifters pedigree it literally boggles the mind the thought and serious breeding it took to get this hound produced. these guys up in his part of the country were breeding coondogs for themselves and not to sell or brag up.

nobody in the coonhound world but dennis and his local hunting partners even knew this breeding was going on like it was until Eric Franks discovered it and told me about it. I got on the phone with Dennis in a hot minute and he started telling me about drifters pedigree and I was writing it down as he told me and it starting to confuse me so I told Dennis send me a 7 gen pedigree of Drifters. When it arrived I could not believe what I was seeing.
I knew of and followed Drifters ancestors back when they were alive. Dogs like Black Creek Mike, Poor Boys Sid, Poor boys chainsaw. All went back to Spring Creek Radar who to this day was the best looking walker hound I ever saw standing in a pen.
Not only that, he was a dual grand champion son of spring creek rock. Radar threw mouths that were legendary. I owned several off of Radar and some of them were medium sized dogs and you could not stand at the tree next to them treed and carry on a conversation. Forget trying to ask your hunting partner do you see the coon. You had to yell just to be heard a few feet away.

It was hard to wrap you head around a 50 lb dog so loud that the sound did not match the size of dog treeing.
Drifter goes back to that original cross on Radar more times than I have been able to count.

Ask Eric or Dennis...give them a call and ask them about Drifters Dad, grandad and great grandad and great great grand dad.
You are talking about 7 straight genrations of male dog studs that could out hunt, out trail and out tree most any dog they ever hunted with or against.

Heres your chance to add some new blood to the walker breed.
We are seriously in trouble with dogs that cant run a cold track and half tail can run a hot one without treeing slick and or just not being able to track the coon to his final destination.

Drifter represents the hounds from the past because his blood is cloned over and over again through outstanding line breeding.

Drifter is a DNA freak...Just like ol Radar was. While he was alive some of the hardest hunters with world class females were brought to Billy Stinson and Radar. There was a reason.
Radar dogs were very rarely ever sold. If you read some old Finley River posts, you will see hunters who had radar dogs they kept till their dogs death for years.

Old Post 05-01-2015 08:53 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

rock blood

for generations....

Old Post 05-17-2015 05:43 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

For you guys that have the Drifter/Lorrie

pups..the young guy down the road from me decided to keep his after they walked him through the woods and he just fell treed on a squirrel with the meat. He has turned into a bonafide Squirrel dog. will tree them as fast you as you can find um. He is 11 months old I think. Not bad for a pup. Big mouth too.

Old Post 05-22-2015 07:44 AM
OLDBLOOD
UKC Forum Member

Well

Talked to Mike and Dennis has pups.
Drifter X Lorrie
I'm excited to get mine!

Dennis call me sometime
660-888-8588
anytime after 5pm

Old Post 05-29-2015 02:16 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Jeff...is your female showing yet

Old Blood...I know you're excited. this is a pretty special cross.
These are some of the most natural pups Ive seen in a while. Everybody that has one and hunted it well the pups just went to running and treeing with just a few hunts.
they are pretty too. I like that as well.

Old Post 05-29-2015 07:07 PM
Jason Gillespie
UKC Forum Member

My Drifter X's Lorrie gyp is really crankin it . And the mouth on this gyp is Unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lay-Up Kennels !!!!!!
Jason Gillespie
Marion , Indiana
(765)517-1591

*PAST AND PRESENT HOUNDS*

Ch NiteCh Gillespie's Lay-Up Lizzy R.I.P (Best reproducing female I have had in my Kennel) Produced 2 World Champions Hardwood Minnie & Spring Creek Pen-e-trator (Wave).

NSD World NiteCh NSD GrniteCh Ohio State CH UKC Grnitech PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Minnie (Lucky X's Lizzy)$KC ($114)
-2015 Mini Slam Final 4
-2016 Mini Slam Final 4
-2017 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)Semi-Finalist
-2018 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)
AO Slam Event Triple cast winner.2016
AO Night Hunt cast winner 2016.
2016 NSD Ohio State Champion.
2016 NSD Indiana State Ch 3rd place.
NSD GrniteCh
2016 Grand Masters Semi Finalist.

NSD World Nitech NSD Grnitech Ind State Ch UKC Grnitech Lay-Up's Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR A.K.A (WAVE) ( Grandson to SC Rock! Shows Rock 4xs in a 5 gen) ONLY LIVING GRNITECH GRANDSON TO SPRING CREEK ROCK ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!
2017 AO 9th Place Reg.
2017 NSD Indiana State NiteCh
2018 TW days 9th Place Reg.
2018 NSD World NiteCh
UKC Grnitech
NSD Grnitech
2019 AO Grand 16.

PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Ugg
PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Roxy
PR' Spring Creek Troopie

"Hunt them alone , if you want to take a Coondawg Home"

*Semen Stored @ Shultz Clinic in Michigan*
PRESERVATION FOR GENERATIONS !!!!

(RIP) Grnitech GrCh Hillbilly's Smoken Ringo Star HTX (Stud Fee $500)

Grnitech Taylors Lucky (Son of Henry Not for sale)

Grnitech Hardwood Patch (Not for Sale)

NSD WLDNITECH GRNITECH UKC GRNITECH PR' Lay-Ups Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR DNA-P ( Direct Grandson of SPRING CREEK ROCK!!!!)

PR'Gillespie's Lay-Up Lil Lucky (RIP)

Grnitech Stone Mountain Bronco

NiteCh PR'Hardwood Blackjack (Patch Son)

Old Post 05-29-2015 08:06 PM
Jason Gillespie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Gillespie Click here to Send Jason Gillespie a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Gillespie Find more posts by Jason Gillespie Add Jason Gillespie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote