UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Walter Carlee’s Black and Tans
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Purple12
UKC Forum Member

Walter Carlee’s Black and Tans

Interested in some information on Mr Carlee of Alabama’s dogs, what little I keep up with results of different hunts seems like he keeps some nice Black and Tans, does anyone know anything about his dogs breeding and if he is a breeder that keeps pups and started dogs or more of a man with a few good dogs that competition hunts thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-01-2023 02:08 AM
Purple12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Purple12 Click here to Send Purple12 a Private Message Click Here to Email Purple12 Find more posts by Purple12 Add Purple12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tillery
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Walter (Buddy) Carlee has some of the finest black and tans of anyone in my opinion. I'm not very familiar with the history of his line of hounds, but I know that he has been breeding them for several years and usually has plenty of pups and young dogs around.

Relentless Hounds Kennel

NITECH PKC CH 'PR' Nocturnal Insane Train
NITECH 'PR' Nocturnal Bigfoot
'PR' Yadkin River Bank

Old Post 02-01-2023 05:57 PM
Tillery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tillery Click here to Send Tillery a Private Message Click Here to Email Tillery Find more posts by Tillery Add Tillery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Fults
Banned

Re: Walter Carlee’s Black and Tans

quote:
Originally posted by Purple12
Interested in some information on Mr Carlee of Alabama’s dogs, what little I keep up with results of different hunts seems like he keeps some nice Black and Tans, does anyone know anything about his dogs breeding and if he is a breeder that keeps pups and started dogs or more of a man with a few good dogs that competition hunts thanks
I have a young dog now that goes back to his stuff. Mine is great around the house and truck. Hunts good with dogs, fair by himself, really good mouth, big dying locate, hard tree dog. He misses too much for me, but I’m hard to please! He’s also for sale.

Old Post 02-02-2023 02:18 PM
John Fults is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Fults Click here to Send John Fults a Private Message Click Here to Email John Fults Find more posts by John Fults Add John Fults to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Purple12
UKC Forum Member

I’m interested in buying a young dog and thought I mite give his bloodline a try I’m really wanting a female tho, I guess we’re all a little hard to please in certain ways as much money and time as we’ve invested in the dogs i guess we should be haha, I have no knowledge about his bloodline but just taking a shot in the dark thought he mite have similar stuff as Mr Gilliman has or had if he breeds locally, I know there at least in the same vicinity

Old Post 02-03-2023 02:26 AM
Purple12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Purple12 Click here to Send Purple12 a Private Message Click Here to Email Purple12 Find more posts by Purple12 Add Purple12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Fults
Banned

quote:
I’m interested in buying a young dog and thought I mite give his bloodline a try I’m really wanting a female tho, I guess we’re all a little hard to please in certain ways as much money and time as we’ve invested in the dogs i guess we should be haha, I have no knowledge about his bloodline but just taking a shot in the dark thought he mite have similar stuff as Mr Gilliman has or had if he breeds locally, I know there at least in the same vicinity
I see you’re in Tennessee, so am I!!

Old Post 02-03-2023 03:05 AM
John Fults is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Fults Click here to Send John Fults a Private Message Click Here to Email John Fults Find more posts by John Fults Add John Fults to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Purple12
UKC Forum Member

Sure am I’m up here in middle Tennessee close to the Kentucky line what area are you in?

Old Post 02-03-2023 04:10 AM
John Fults
Banned

quote:
Sure am I’m up here in middle Tennessee close to the Kentucky line what area are you in?
Southern Middle between Shelbyville and Petersburg.

Old Post 02-03-2023 04:23 PM
TN Quick Check
UKC Forum Member

You should talk to Aaron France, he has nice blood lines in East TN. Most of his stuff goes back to Tam Youngs breeding. I have a 6 month old now that has been treeing his own coon for over a month. If you leave your number I can send you video's. Great treedog. I have done well with that blood the last 20 plus yrs.

Old Post 02-08-2023 06:49 PM
TN Quick Check is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TN Quick Check Click here to Send TN Quick Check a Private Message Click Here to Email TN Quick Check Find more posts by TN Quick Check Add TN Quick Check to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Purple12
UKC Forum Member

Is he in Fall Branch Tennessee? I think I’ve met him once at Tam Young’s place, my number is 615-804-3288

Old Post 02-09-2023 12:06 AM
Tillery
UKC Forum Member

Re: Walter Carlee’s Black and Tans

quote:

I can get you in touch with Mr. Carlee if you would like.

Relentless Hounds Kennel

'PR' Yadkin River Bank

Old Post 02-09-2023 05:20 PM
Tillery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tillery Click here to Send Tillery a Private Message Click Here to Email Tillery Find more posts by Tillery Add Tillery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TN Quick Check
UKC Forum Member

Yes, it could have been him or his father, Steve.

Old Post 02-09-2023 06:32 PM
TN Quick Check is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TN Quick Check Click here to Send TN Quick Check a Private Message Click Here to Email TN Quick Check Find more posts by TN Quick Check Add TN Quick Check to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Purple12
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Walter Carlee’s Black and Tans

quote:
Originally posted by Tillery
I can get you in touch with Mr. Carlee if you would like.

Yea if you don’t mind to put his number on here or pm it to me I’d appreciate it

Old Post 02-10-2023 02:19 AM
Tillery
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Walter Carlee’s Black and Tans

quote:
Yea if you don’t mind to put his number on here or pm it to me I’d appreciate it

Give me your name and number, either here or in pm, and I will get your info to him.

Relentless Hounds Kennel

'PR' Yadkin River Bank

Old Post 02-11-2023 02:01 PM
Tillery
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Walter Carlee’s Black and Tans

quote:

I sent you a PM

Relentless Hounds Kennel

'PR' Yadkin River Bank

Old Post 02-16-2023 08:22 PM