UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Bruiser x Gertie
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Bruiser x Gertie

Grntch Perkeys night stalker Bruiser and ntch wch grch Gertie pups are here. They were born thanksgiving night. 5 males 4 females. Pups will be ukc performance paid and pkc super staked shots n wormed. $350 each. Located in northern NY can be shipped at your expense. 315-286-6742

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2016 11:36 PM
chrissweet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrissweet Click here to Send chrissweet a Private Message Find more posts by chrissweet Add chrissweet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Can not post pics or video so if you want them ill have to text them

Old Post 11-28-2016 09:29 PM
chrissweet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrissweet Click here to Send chrissweet a Private Message Find more posts by chrissweet Add chrissweet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

bruiser's ped
-----NITECH'PR'YELLOW RIVER RED DOC
---GRCH GRNITECH'PR'MOONLIGHT BIG TIME BO
-----GRNITECH'PR'NIGHTY NITE MOONLIGHT KATE
-GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER BRUISER
-----GRCH GRNITECH'PR'GOLDEN WOOD'S TIGER RED
---NITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER SIERRA
-----NITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER PEPSI....

CH GRNITECH'PR'MORAN'S MIDNIGHT HOT SPOT(P.K.C CH/2013 world finalist)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RED LEXIE(SIERRAxROCKET)(qualified for 2014 world)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RUSTY RED(SIERRAxRYDER)(p.k.c ch/2013 world finalist and high scoring redbone)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER BRUISER(SIERRAxBO)(NITE CH at 15 months)(qualified for 2013,14&15 world)(National GRNITECH redbone of autumn oaks and high scoring redbone)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RED SERRA(SIERRAxBO)(RIP)
NITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RED MAGGIE(BRUISERxLEXIE)
NITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER SASSY(CHERRYxRIP)

Old Post 12-03-2016 08:53 AM
perkulater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perkulater Click here to Send perkulater a Private Message Click Here to Email perkulater Find more posts by perkulater Add perkulater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Pups are two weeks now. We have three males two females left

Old Post 12-06-2016 11:28 PM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Couple still left

Old Post 12-12-2016 07:05 PM
perkulater
UKC Forum Member

If anyone is wanting a pup, I'll bring them with me when I get mine and you could pick them up at my house instead of going to Chris's if that will help anyone. Just get with Chris and let me know a little ahead of time! They should be some dandys!

CH GRNITECH'PR'MORAN'S MIDNIGHT HOT SPOT(P.K.C CH/2013 world finalist)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RED LEXIE(SIERRAxROCKET)(qualified for 2014 world)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RUSTY RED(SIERRAxRYDER)(p.k.c ch/2013 world finalist and high scoring redbone)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER BRUISER(SIERRAxBO)(NITE CH at 15 months)(qualified for 2013,14&15 world)(National GRNITECH redbone of autumn oaks and high scoring redbone)
GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RED SERRA(SIERRAxBO)(RIP)
NITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER RED MAGGIE(BRUISERxLEXIE)
NITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER SASSY(CHERRYxRIP)

Old Post 12-12-2016 11:06 PM
perkulater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perkulater Click here to Send perkulater a Private Message Click Here to Email perkulater Find more posts by perkulater Add perkulater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Saw ur pictures on FB...nice pups!

Old Post 12-12-2016 11:17 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys we appreciate it

Old Post 12-13-2016 01:34 PM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

One female n two males available

Old Post 12-14-2016 07:11 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

I've hunted with Bruiser and Gertie ,both are get gone,stay put, tree dogs .Both have real good mouths.Should be some good pups here

Old Post 12-16-2016 01:26 AM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Wade for the kind words. Still a couple available and a hauler will be here around the 19th of January if anyone is needing one of these hauled to them

Old Post 12-19-2016 11:54 PM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Up top

Old Post 12-24-2016 12:29 PM
Blynn003
UKC Forum Member

Could you get a pup to the grand American?

Old Post 12-29-2016 01:58 AM
Blynn003 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blynn003 Click here to Send Blynn003 a Private Message Click Here to Email Blynn003 Find more posts by Blynn003 Add Blynn003 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Grand American

I know of one guy headed down. Should know tomorrow if he has room to take one down.

Old Post 12-29-2016 03:04 AM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Talked to John this morning says he has room to take a couple down if anyone is in need. That's between you and him if it will help give me a call and I can get you his number

Old Post 12-29-2016 04:40 PM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Two males left one has a kink in his tail and the others tailhas a Hook on the end

Old Post 01-11-2017 04:32 PM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

One male left

Old Post 01-14-2017 07:07 PM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-22-2017 11:24 AM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Sold please delete

Old Post 01-22-2017 11:56 PM