UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > best cold nosed redbones that end up treed with the meat
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GYSKENNELS
UKC Forum Member

best cold nosed redbones that end up treed with the meat

would like to hear about a line or a certain cross of redbonesthat can work out a cold\old feeder trail and take it to the last tree with a den or a coon seen in a short amount of time,im no rookie to coonhounds but havent got a lot of experience with that many redbones as one perticuler line ruled my area for the last 40 years and there werent that many of them around and low numbers of good ones of them,,,,looking for as many opinions as i can get even if this post gets old please btt it im looking for dogs that are alive not ghosts of the past

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-20-2016 11:42 PM
GYSKENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GYSKENNELS Click here to Send GYSKENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email GYSKENNELS Find more posts by GYSKENNELS Add GYSKENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Francis
UKC Forum Member

I would like to know the same question you asked. My best luck with redbones that I have messed with was woodpecker and yellow river bloodlines .My biggest problem has been volume and poor strike dogs.

Old Post 11-21-2016 02:23 AM
Chad Francis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Francis Click here to Send Chad Francis a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Francis Find more posts by Chad Francis Add Chad Francis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Re: best cold nosed redbones that end up treed with the meat

quote:
Originally posted by GYSKENNELS
would like to hear about a line or a certain cross of redbonesthat can work out a cold\old feeder trail and take it to the last tree with a den or a coon seen in a short amount of time,im no rookie to coonhounds but havent got a lot of experience with that many redbones as one perticuler line ruled my area for the last 40 years and there werent that many of them around and low numbers of good ones of them,,,,looking for as many opinions as i can get even if this post gets old please btt it im looking for dogs that are alive not ghosts of the past

The only line of redbones I found that suited me were Brush Buster Bred. They hunt very well. The dogs I've been around out of this line were gone until treed. All's I can give you is the man's name. Kevin Shirley not sure if he is even breeding dogs anymore. But that's the only line of red dogs that I've hunted with or owned that I'd own again.

Old Post 11-21-2016 11:27 AM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

What you are looking for will be terribly hard to find. I'd say your best bet is to find a pleasure hunter that hunts hard and breeds his own dogs. There are getting to be more and more redbones in my area but none like your looking for, and I've hunted with hoffmiesters,yellow river, and a few others and haven't seen this ability. I'm sure there are some out there there Ihas to be.

Old Post 11-21-2016 12:38 PM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Buster

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...ighlight=buster

I would start here for a dog like you described.

Old Post 11-21-2016 11:04 PM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Francis
UKC Forum Member

red dogs

Chris knows the red dogs as good as anyone. I just wish they were closer. How's the mouth and tree style on this line Chris.

Old Post 11-22-2016 02:05 AM
Chad Francis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Francis Click here to Send Chad Francis a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Francis Find more posts by Chad Francis Add Chad Francis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

From my limited experiences

Fireball lines has some of the best down and dirty track moving characteristics. I have seen a couple that would make it sound like a bluetick.

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 11-23-2016 12:06 AM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Re: red dogs

quote:
Originally posted by Chad Francis
Chris knows the red dogs as good as anyone. I just wish they were closer. How's the mouth and tree style on this line Chris.

The ones I was around had decent mouths. Not over powering but they could be heard. The old gyp I had out of buster 2 was get gone style dog. And she wouldn't waste any time on track. I bought her to work with pups. And she was just way too fast for any pup training. She was smaller built dog 43 lbs.

Old Post 11-23-2016 12:46 AM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Re: red dogs

quote:
Originally posted by Chad Francis

Chad, if you want to know about this line, you need to get a hold of Kevin Shirley. Period.

There is a 10yr old son of Buster X Ipod who is in Fort Dodge. His name is Gr.Nt.Ch. Allbees Ace. It's about two hours from here.

Last edited by Chris Snyder on 11-23-2016 at 02:17 AM

Old Post 11-23-2016 02:14 AM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I don't know about a "line" but I have one like you describe. And she is out of P Mike's old Haze and a female out of Rabble Rouser. I have seen Haze take an old bad track and put a coon at the end of it without standing on his head several times.

Old Post 11-23-2016 03:32 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I HAVE SPEED AND NOSE ON MY DOGS,I TREE COON AND WIN HUNTS YEAR ROUND IN THIS DRY COUNTRY AND THIN COON.

Old Post 11-23-2016 04:09 PM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fdcooner
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: red dogs

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Snyder
Chad, if you want to know about this line, you need to get a hold of Kevin Shirley. Period.

There is a 10yr old son of Buster X Ipod who is in Fort Dodge. His name is Gr.Nt.Ch. Allbees Ace. It's about two hours from here.

Hey Chris you're making hound older than he really is lol. He is 9 years old. Wont be 10 for a while yet. He is out of Buster II and snows Izzy. Kevin Shirley is the man who knows the Buster line though hands down.

GrNiteCh Allbees Little Ace
PR Gypsum Creek Shinin Red Ruby
PR Gypsum Creek Red Woody(Direct son of CedarValley Woodpecker)

Old Post 11-23-2016 05:49 PM
fdcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fdcooner Click here to Send fdcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email fdcooner Find more posts by fdcooner Add fdcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

ive been hunting ole red dogs for 20 years an I have hunted with some nice ones outta a few different lines. ole grntch montana ranger in sc was one of the best cold track moving dogs I ever saw an threw it in pups seem like. also hunted some nice cold nose accurate track dogs outta grntch outlaw razor red an also had the privaledge of drawing a couple nice ones outta billy the kid. all three studs seem to throw accurate cold nose dogs. but I believe that their is cold nose and hot nose just as their is accurate an slick treeing idiots in all lines just got to find one u like

Old Post 11-23-2016 07:31 PM
snaggles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snaggles Click here to Send snaggles a Private Message Click Here to Email snaggles Find more posts by snaggles Add snaggles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fdcooner
UKC Forum Member

Are you looking for a male to breed a female or what?

GrNiteCh Allbees Little Ace
PR Gypsum Creek Shinin Red Ruby
PR Gypsum Creek Red Woody(Direct son of CedarValley Woodpecker)

Old Post 12-04-2016 03:58 AM
fdcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fdcooner Click here to Send fdcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email fdcooner Find more posts by fdcooner Add fdcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GYSKENNELS
UKC Forum Member

im looking for a needle in a haystack i guess,,im looking for what i described at the beginning of this post,still wanting more opinions

Old Post 12-04-2016 01:21 PM
GYSKENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GYSKENNELS Click here to Send GYSKENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email GYSKENNELS Find more posts by GYSKENNELS Add GYSKENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

Can not believe Keven Jackson hasn't replied to this thread.

Old Post 12-04-2016 02:07 PM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GYSKENNELS
im looking for a needle in a haystack i guess,,im looking for what i described at the beginning of this post,still wanting more opinions
well you won't get em.

Old Post 12-04-2016 03:32 PM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ahallada
UKC Forum Member

I've hunted with a couple of really good track dogs in the 80s and 90s. Cane Spring Dawn came from Max Hunter's kennel was one of them. Her grandson Outlaw Moon was another track driver that could walk away from 99% of dogs on bad tracks and was an all night loud mouth tree dog. He was the fastest cold nose track dog I ever hunted with. He has a son from frozen semen owned by John Biggert named Nighty Nite Moon that I've heard was a good track dog as well. You should contact John for pups from him. He's out of some really top notch breeding. His mom was number 1 producer in the Redbone Breed named Nighty Nite Pepper Ann. His dad Outlaw Moon was out of one of the best crosses in the 90s. Outlaw Moon was a tall leggy dog and one of the best looking Redbones to ever live. He won most of the big shows at Winter Classic, UKC World, Autumn Oaks, all 3 Redbone Days, and he was capable of winning any hunt he was put in. These dogs were meat dogs and very accurate.

Getting good track dogs in the Redbone breed is going to be hit and miss in any litter. There is no consistency in litters when it comes to good track dogs of any breeding program.

Another dog that might throw good track dogs would be Coffman's Buck. He goes back to some good track dogs and is a son of Ranger. Not sure what he's been bred to though. I'd give Johnny Coffman or Mike Young a call. These dogs all go back to my Timber Jack dog ( son of Cane Spring Dawn above) on top. Timber Jack was not the natural born track dog that Moon and his mom Dawn was, but he developed into a really good track dog later and he threw good track dogs. These were meat dogs! All of the dogs from this breeding have the ablity to throw fast cold nose track dogs that are accurate.
Good luck!
Doc

Current:

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Cat Scratch Fever
(Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Aftershock x Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Breanna)
2016 Finished to PKC Ch. in one week!

Dual Grand Champion CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Glissens JJ Jr. x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)
4 Generations of All Grand Nite Champions!
Timber Jack 3X and Timber Chopper over 30X
2019 Southern National Redbone Days Champion
2016 National Grand Nite Champion Redbone
2016 CHKC Redbone Days Champion
2016 PKC Super Stakes Reserve Champion
2016 CHKC Elite Shootout Winner - Texas
CHKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

Bodacious
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch.PKC. Gold Ch.CHKC CH. Outlaw G-Man x Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. Classy Cali)

Past:
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch. Dawns Timber Jack
1988 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner
1989 UKC World Champion Redbone
1989 Purina Outstanding Redbone Coonhound
#2 Historic Redbone Sire/ Top 20 All Breeds
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc. Hall of Fame

Gr.Nt.Ch. Bussrow Bottom Brandy II
1991 American Redbone Days Champion
1992 AKC World Champion Redbone
1992 ACHA World Champion Redbone
1992 Wisconsin State Champion
1994 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex
Produced 2 Nt. Ch. , 1 Gr.Nt.Ch. out of 2 litters and two Redbone Days Winners

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. PKC Gold Ch. Layton's Classy Cali
2012 UKC World Champion Redbone and 7th Place Overall
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 UKC World Champion Redbone Female
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - Goodsprings, AL
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Series Race - 3rd Place Overall
2016 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - New Albany, MS
2016 PKC Texas State Race Winner
2016 PKC Redbone Breed Race Winner
PKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Coffman's Smokin Red Buck
2016 UKC World Hunt 5th Place and World Champion Redbone
2016 National Redbone Days Overall Winner

Gr.Nt.Ch. Reinhart's Central Page
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Brandy II)

Gr.Nt.Ch. Too the Maxx
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Jenkins Crying Katie)
1992 National Redbone Days Champion

Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Ambraw River Rock
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Hersh's Huntin Red Kate)
1992 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex

Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle
1986 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner

Nt.Ch. Timber Mace
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack X Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle)
Mother of Gr.Nt.Ch. Babb's Hazel

Nt. Ch. Timber Shock
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Jessie)

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Squaw Mountain Goldie
(Direct Daughter of Gr.Nt.Ch.Smokey Mountain Brandy)
1990 Autumn Oaks Best of Show Winner
1988 Indiana State Champion

Last edited by ahallada on 12-05-2016 at 06:38 AM

Old Post 12-05-2016 06:29 AM
ahallada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ahallada Click here to Send ahallada a Private Message Click Here to Email ahallada Find more posts by ahallada Add ahallada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I don't know about a "line" but I have one like you describe. And she is out of P Mike's old Haze and a female out of Rabble Rouser. I have seen Haze take an old bad track and put a coon at the end of it without standing on his head several times.

What Doc! You mean you got one that can tree a coon lol just kidding, come see us sometime, me Wayne and Charlie are hard at it

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 12-10-2016 02:32 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GYSKENNELS
UKC Forum Member

up

Old Post 12-16-2016 11:50 PM
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Red dog

I've got a red dog, that can move, a cold track and tree with a loud mouth. He has some older brothers, they were out of the first cross, of Grnnitech Taylor's Guitar's Ghost and Tree Talkin Sister. I think there are 4 nitech's out of that cross, Dano, being one of them. They should also have good noses, and loud mouths, mine ain't for sale, he's a big baby, but i think, their's are at stud, you'd have to call them. I've got an old female out of Grnn itech Henkle's Just Dandy, and a nite ch female out of Grnnitech Swetnam's Scar, i might cross her with Pete, as she can leave dogs in the dust, can fly on a cold track, with a loud mouth.

Last edited by JOE H BROOKS on 12-18-2016 at 02:59 AM

Old Post 12-18-2016 02:54 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spookyhollowduk
UKC Forum Member

Despersdo and pepper! I won't go back.very happy with my dogs doesn't matter the temp. They seem to make the coon move

Old Post 12-25-2016 11:17 AM
spookyhollowduk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spookyhollowduk Click here to Send spookyhollowduk a Private Message Click Here to Email spookyhollowduk Find more posts by spookyhollowduk Add spookyhollowduk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tree_reddg 47
UKC Forum Member

Hello

I have hunted red ones for 40 years and I have had dogs straight out of clouses tall timber talker , go man Sam ,hurst honest Amos , dark timber Bart , red rocker , packer creek red night train , and havnt had any trouble with them moving a cold track in the winter cold as heck out in deep snow or in the summer , if you hunt them in all conditions they will be what u want . I got one that 6 that out of rocker , double bred Kate very nice dog , currently working on a train x double bred sandy creek jake young dog that has all kinds of nose ... So hopefully will get him finished out to nice dog , has already treed his own coon solo at 6 months ... Good luck in ur finding , make sure u get 1 with hardly any show dogs in pedigree and hunt it in all conditions a lot of hours ...

Old Post 12-25-2016 03:51 PM
tree_reddg 47 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tree_reddg 47 Click here to Send tree_reddg 47 a Private Message Find more posts by tree_reddg 47 Add tree_reddg 47 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hello

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tree_reddg 47
[B. Good luck in ur finding , make sure u get 1 with hardly any show dogs in pedigree and hunt it in all conditions a lot of hours ... [/B][/QUOTE

Not trying to be a smart aleck, but can you explain Jackpot Jackie? She was out of show dogs.

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 12-27-2016 03:12 AM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ahallada
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Hello

quote:
Originally posted by Tim MACHA
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tree_reddg 47
[B. Good luck in ur finding , make sure u get 1 with hardly any show dogs in pedigree and hunt it in all conditions a lot of hours ...
[/QUOTE

Not trying to be a smart aleck, but can you explain Jackpot Jackie? She was out of show dogs. [/B]

I was thinking the same thing Tim. The best track dog I know of was Outlaw Red Moon and he won about every show there was at that time. lol

Current:

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Cat Scratch Fever
(Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Aftershock x Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Breanna)
2016 Finished to PKC Ch. in one week!

Dual Grand Champion CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Glissens JJ Jr. x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)
4 Generations of All Grand Nite Champions!
Timber Jack 3X and Timber Chopper over 30X
2019 Southern National Redbone Days Champion
2016 National Grand Nite Champion Redbone
2016 CHKC Redbone Days Champion
2016 PKC Super Stakes Reserve Champion
2016 CHKC Elite Shootout Winner - Texas
CHKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

Bodacious
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch.PKC. Gold Ch.CHKC CH. Outlaw G-Man x Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. Classy Cali)

Past:
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch. Dawns Timber Jack
1988 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner
1989 UKC World Champion Redbone
1989 Purina Outstanding Redbone Coonhound
#2 Historic Redbone Sire/ Top 20 All Breeds
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc. Hall of Fame

Gr.Nt.Ch. Bussrow Bottom Brandy II
1991 American Redbone Days Champion
1992 AKC World Champion Redbone
1992 ACHA World Champion Redbone
1992 Wisconsin State Champion
1994 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex
Produced 2 Nt. Ch. , 1 Gr.Nt.Ch. out of 2 litters and two Redbone Days Winners

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. PKC Gold Ch. Layton's Classy Cali
2012 UKC World Champion Redbone and 7th Place Overall
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 UKC World Champion Redbone Female
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - Goodsprings, AL
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Series Race - 3rd Place Overall
2016 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - New Albany, MS
2016 PKC Texas State Race Winner
2016 PKC Redbone Breed Race Winner
PKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Coffman's Smokin Red Buck
2016 UKC World Hunt 5th Place and World Champion Redbone
2016 National Redbone Days Overall Winner

Gr.Nt.Ch. Reinhart's Central Page
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Brandy II)

Gr.Nt.Ch. Too the Maxx
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Jenkins Crying Katie)
1992 National Redbone Days Champion

Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Ambraw River Rock
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Hersh's Huntin Red Kate)
1992 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex

Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle
1986 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner

Nt.Ch. Timber Mace
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack X Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle)
Mother of Gr.Nt.Ch. Babb's Hazel

Nt. Ch. Timber Shock
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Jessie)

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Squaw Mountain Goldie
(Direct Daughter of Gr.Nt.Ch.Smokey Mountain Brandy)
1990 Autumn Oaks Best of Show Winner
1988 Indiana State Champion

Old Post 12-29-2016 07:07 PM
ahallada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ahallada Click here to Send ahallada a Private Message Click Here to Email ahallada Find more posts by ahallada Add ahallada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote