UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Coon Waxer
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SwampBuster
UKC Forum Member

Waxes Great Grandpa

Does everyone realize that Wax's Great Gandpa, Baumbach's Pulpwood won the first Winter Classic in 1988. Im pretty sure that was the year. If anyone remembers otherwise, let me know.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:02 PM
SwampBuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SwampBuster Click here to Send SwampBuster a Private Message Find more posts by SwampBuster Add SwampBuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
m4rcut
Banned

my pup lookes just like coon waxer

Handler of:
GRNTCH SILVERCH MTN TOP'S WAX
'09 Winter Classic overall hunt winner
'08 JR Superstakes Reserve Ch

Old Post 02-05-2009 01:47 PM
m4rcut is offline Click Here to See the Profile for m4rcut Click here to Send m4rcut a Private Message Click Here to Email m4rcut Find more posts by m4rcut Add m4rcut to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dean jamerson
UKC Forum Member

m4rcut
Not interested in selling her, i plan to hunt her in some hunts this year and next fall i want to breed her to one of the Harry x Little Peg males. Little Peg has some of the Pulpwood breeding in her pedigree.

Old Post 02-05-2009 02:29 PM
dean jamerson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dean jamerson Click here to Send dean jamerson a Private Message Click Here to Email dean jamerson Find more posts by dean jamerson Add dean jamerson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

MTN TOP WAX

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 02-05-2009 03:55 PM
sharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharris Click here to Send sharris a Private Message Click Here to Email sharris Find more posts by sharris Add sharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

Axx

Caleb Wilson's pup I think he is around 9-10 months old already has his $100 won.

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 02-05-2009 03:58 PM
sharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharris Click here to Send sharris a Private Message Click Here to Email sharris Find more posts by sharris Add sharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

Re: Coon Waxer

btt

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 02-08-2009 06:18 PM
JLMayberry
UKC Forum Member

Does anybody have any fairly nice females off of him?

NiteCh N & M's Stylish Grubworm
2009 Baby Stakes Final Four

Old Post 02-09-2009 12:10 AM
JLMayberry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JLMayberry Click here to Send JLMayberry a Private Message Click Here to Email JLMayberry Find more posts by JLMayberry Add JLMayberry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

btt

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 02-09-2009 05:58 PM
ole bo
UKC Forum Member

i'll tell boys old mtns. top wax is the real deal as far as a coon dog goes. me and caleb are pretty good buddies and he hunted this dog in a place where there aren't many coons at all and treed around 35 or 40 coons in about a month or month and a half. i've walked to him plenty of times and he is 95 to 100% accurate no joke. just as soon as i get the money i'm buyin from this breeding.

ole bo

Old Post 02-10-2009 02:14 AM
ole bo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole bo Click here to Send ole bo a Private Message Click Here to Email ole bo Find more posts by ole bo Add ole bo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

btt

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 02-10-2009 08:53 PM
ole bo
UKC Forum Member

o yea i've also walked to caleb wilson's axx pup to he's goin to make a real nice hound boys

ole bo

Old Post 02-10-2009 11:55 PM
ole bo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole bo Click here to Send ole bo a Private Message Click Here to Email ole bo Find more posts by ole bo Add ole bo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

Females bred

Wipeout Witch- Buster X Ruby-Due end of March

Zena- Son of Elmoe X Daughter of Moose- Due end of April

Zeb Again female bred this week.

Flag female bred this week.

Dot-Granddaughter of Stylish Coma- Due to come in mid March.

All pups will be SS and Performance eligible.

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 03-06-2009 10:37 PM
sharris
UKC Forum Member

btt

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 06-16-2009 02:45 AM
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JLMayberry
Does anybody have any fairly nice females off of him?

Whats the matter Lane? You been waxed? Nice going you went and sold one of the better dogs around. I hear your looking for another....Good Luck

NTCH PKCSilverCH Coble & Stocking's Swamp Rat Poison

NTCH Coble & Stocking's Stinger (GRNTCH Troubles x GRNTCH Fancy)

NTCH ACHA WReserve Team Troubles Trippy
Black & Tan

Old Post 06-16-2009 07:01 AM
Lee Stocking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Stocking Click here to Send Lee Stocking a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Stocking Find more posts by Lee Stocking Add Lee Stocking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Stocking
Whats the matter Lane? You been waxed? Nice going you went and sold one of the better dogs around. I hear your looking for another....Good Luck

He's got a young male pup that is doing pretty good from what he says.

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 06-23-2009 06:56 PM
mike kammer
UKC Forum Member

wax

pkc ch dual grand river bend sweetie bred to wax

Old Post 07-19-2009 11:35 PM
mike kammer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike kammer Click here to Send mike kammer a Private Message Click Here to Email mike kammer Find more posts by mike kammer Add mike kammer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

Cord female due Aug. 11

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 08-03-2009 12:05 AM
Travis Brown
UKC Forum Member

That Pulpwood Image blood produces the quickest and most coon focussed dogs I've ever seen. Their mind is on coon all night every night.

Home of :
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Peggy 4/91-1/02
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Little Peg 6/98-3/08
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Haley 8/02-11/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Taylor 3/05-11/17
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Rotten 10/08-2/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Midge 12/10-1/21
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Jessie 4/14-
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Lilly 5/19-

Old Post 08-03-2009 04:46 PM
Travis Brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Brown Click here to Send Travis Brown a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis Brown Find more posts by Travis Brown Add Travis Brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

Anybody hunting any young dogs off Coon Waxer.

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 08-31-2009 07:35 PM
ole bo
UKC Forum Member

i may be getting up with you guys before to long after a pup.

ole bo

Old Post 08-31-2009 08:30 PM
sharris
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ole bo
i may be getting up with you guys before to long after a pup.

Ok let me know. Got one now that is 4 months old treeing squirrels and caged coons by hisself. $300 thats the only pup we have for sale now. We have a litter due in 2 weeks.

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 08-31-2009 08:39 PM
sharris
UKC Forum Member

Have 3 male pups same cross as the White Oak Coon Buster dog be ready to go in about 2 weeks.

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 09-23-2009 04:19 PM
sharris
UKC Forum Member

Re: Worm

This pup made the final 4 at the baby stakes lastnight. 10 months old

quote:
Originally posted by sharris
Lane Mayberry's pup around 3 months old.

Wax X Molly (Daughter of Skuna River Lipper)

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 10-25-2009 04:53 PM
Gene Raines
UKC Forum Member

Lane said he looked good in Baby stakes last night. I hunted with this pup a week or so ago and he is so independent for a young dog it's not funny. Cut him or let a dog get treed and cut him, and I bet 9 out of 10 times he will not be with the other dogs unless they cover him.

Home of:

PKC Silver Champion $5000+ Won; (Never in a UKC hunt) GR CH 'PR' Raines' Trusty II AKA "Thunder" (Trusty X Ox Female(Callie))

Gone But Never Forgotten: PKC Silver Champion($5444 won); UKC GR. Nt. Ch. 'PR' Raines' Rockytop Kansas TRUSTY (3 Generation All Grand)

----

Old Post 10-25-2009 06:36 PM
Gene Raines is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gene Raines Click here to Send Gene Raines a Private Message Click Here to Email Gene Raines Find more posts by Gene Raines Add Gene Raines to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenan frizzell
UKC Forum Member

Wax

I hunted wid a female of WAX last nite she waz double flag bred and was a nice lil female too she was 10 - 11 months old and was a split treeing machine and tree artist

Old Post 10-25-2009 08:16 PM
kenan frizzell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenan frizzell Click here to Send kenan frizzell a Private Message Click Here to Email kenan frizzell Find more posts by kenan frizzell Add kenan frizzell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote