UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Stephens Cur For Sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TPR325
New UKC Forum Member

Stephens Cur For Sale

Stephens Cur male DOB-10/15/15 Black....50 lbs. 20" tall very good looking dog. Not Ill in any way..Road hunts alone or with company...Opens and trees some on a hot track.Handles great..Tone broke...Loads...Good chop on tree..Has treed Sqs in day time but has been used on coon and Possums at night....This is not a cull he is at the point he needs hunting and I have a two year old dog that I need to spend my time on..Price is $600.00 located in Dublin, Georgia..Ph# 478-984-6507

This is Wade Reece breeding top and bottom Bred for coon and Bear

Last edited by TPR325 on 12-09-2016 at 02:15 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-09-2016 02:02 PM
TPR325 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TPR325 Click here to Send TPR325 a Private Message Click Here to Email TPR325 Find more posts by TPR325 Add TPR325 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ary
UKC Forum Member

Stephens Cur

Interested in your dog. Just a few questions please. How far does he range out from you? Does he run fast game? If so how bad? My location is not very far from you. I live between Macon & Columbus, Ga. Thanks for your time.

Old Post 12-10-2016 08:35 PM
Ary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ary Click here to Send Ary a Private Message Click Here to Email Ary Find more posts by Ary Add Ary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TPR325
New UKC Forum Member

Dog is sold pending picking him up

Old Post 12-10-2016 09:46 PM
TPR325 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TPR325 Click here to Send TPR325 a Private Message Click Here to Email TPR325 Find more posts by TPR325 Add TPR325 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ary
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Old Post 12-11-2016 01:48 AM
Ary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ary Click here to Send Ary a Private Message Click Here to Email Ary Find more posts by Ary Add Ary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote