UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > anyone know Paul Maupin from Tenn
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sandycreekeng
UKC Forum Member

anyone know Paul Maupin from Tenn

someone needs to check on his wellbeing or broke ph I cant find him tell hin that 3 legged pup he sold in WV needs her papers call ME Russell 304 444 1108

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-21-2019 11:24 AM
sandycreekeng is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sandycreekeng Click here to Send sandycreekeng a Private Message Find more posts by sandycreekeng Add sandycreekeng to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Karter Maupin
UKC Forum Member

Russell

His phone works fine. He hasn’t gotten any calls, he sent out your papers already.

Old Post 04-21-2019 01:15 PM
Karter Maupin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Karter Maupin Click here to Send Karter Maupin a Private Message Click Here to Email Karter Maupin Find more posts by Karter Maupin Add Karter Maupin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

If karter said his dad has sent the papers they have been sent.

Old Post 04-23-2019 05:22 PM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

Sandy creek if I came across as a prick with my comment that wasn’t my attention. I don’t know when they were supposed to be sent. Have you tried calling Paul again? Having known Paul for years if he said he sent them he had sent them. It is possible they have been lost on then mail. After I got ahold of Paul and I still haven’t seen the papers i would have him send another set. Hope you get everything straightened out.

Old Post 04-25-2019 02:27 PM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

Paul Maupin is a stand up guy, I've done business with him and will continue too. If the papers aren't there it's bc of error not Paul.

Old Post 04-25-2019 10:54 PM
daniel urffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daniel urffer Click here to Send daniel urffer a Private Message Click Here to Email daniel urffer Find more posts by daniel urffer Add daniel urffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote