UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Ormiston's Bluetick Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ormiston
UKC Forum Member

Ormiston's Bluetick Pups

Ormiston Great Plains Bluetick male pups - DOB 4/29/22. A proud parade of hunters been hunting this Bluetick bloodline for decades; still treeing coon, bobcat, bear and mountain lion at the front of the hunt. Recession price: $250. Contact Guy G. Ormiston; south-central, OK. e-mail: guy.g.ormiston@gmail.com; landline ph. 405-665-2518.

........'PR' Stay Put Pancho (3 lines to GRNITECH Ormiston's Texas Sheba)
Sire: 'PR' Tru Boy Blu Fred (proven on coon and mountain lion)
........'PR' Grump's Annie (3 lines Ormiston's True Boy IV)
'PR' Ormiston's blanket back male pups
........NTCH Darby's Tree Thumpin Stiker (H. Darby's line & S.R. Tramp)
Dam: 'PR' Ormiston's Water Lily (proven on coon)
........'PR' Ormiston's Wayout Wanda (3 lines Ormiston's True Boy IV)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-20-2022 02:21 PM
ormiston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ormiston Click here to Send ormiston a Private Message Find more posts by ormiston Add ormiston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MOcoondogs
UKC Forum Member

I have seen dogs from this man's past liters that made good hounds and suited the different owner"s diverse hunting needs well

Old Post 06-20-2022 05:31 PM
MOcoondogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOcoondogs Click here to Send MOcoondogs a Private Message Click Here to Email MOcoondogs Find more posts by MOcoondogs Add MOcoondogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ormiston
UKC Forum Member

If you have access to a 2021 BBCHA Blue Book I invite you to check out my ads, pgs. 344 - 346. There you can find more information on this tried and true bloodline, including some present day action shots. Thanks. Guy G. Ormiston.

Old Post 06-21-2022 11:45 AM
ormiston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ormiston Click here to Send ormiston a Private Message Find more posts by ormiston Add ormiston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

I'm getting a male pup from Guy out of this litter. They'll be **** fine hounds on coon or big game. I've used this line for 27 years and 7 generations of my breeding. Best and most balanced blueticks I've ever found.

Blueticks bred to run to catch and catch what they run!

"Believe in your greatness, honor your greatness, for the sake of ourselves and our children," Howard Glasser

“We are the free and unconquerable people of the United
States of America” - Eleanor Roosevelt, 12/7/1941

Old Post 07-18-2022 03:53 AM
Jim Bartley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Bartley Click here to Send Jim Bartley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Bartley Find more posts by Jim Bartley Add Jim Bartley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote