UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > New KID on the block! GRNITECH Lightning
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Danny G.
New UKC Forum Member

New KID on the block! GRNITECH Lightning

GRNITECH PR' Northland Blue's CC Lightning is being offered to anyone that wants to breed a female to him. He's located at Terry Tuckers place in Albion, MI Owned by Terry and myself. Lightning comes from a line of hounds that have proven themselves over time. His sire in GRNITECH Tuckers Blue Boomer His dam, Dual Grand Coates Bawl Creek Hugger II
We're looking forward to getting some litters on the ground. He's reproduced some real nice hounds. He has 25 pups on the ground as of now. He's gonna put the go in them, find them treed with the coon with big mouths. Thats coming from guys hunting hounds out of him. Will be performance and SS sire for this year once all paperwork is done. I'll update things soon! Stud fee, Private Treaty, Talk to Terry Thanks, Danny G.

Last edited by Danny G. on 03-10-2022 at 10:03 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-07-2022 10:28 PM
Danny G. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny G. Click here to Send Danny G. a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny G. Find more posts by Danny G. Add Danny G. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Let’s see a pic and pedigree 😉

Gone but not forgotten: Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Old Post 03-08-2022 10:46 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny G.
New UKC Forum Member

pedigree and pic to come

Vic, we're in the process of getting updated UKC and PKC paperwork to us. Gonna wait till we receive them. Also DNA for UKC Performance program and we all no how things have been with UKC.

Old Post 03-09-2022 11:12 AM
Danny G. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny G. Click here to Send Danny G. a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny G. Find more posts by Danny G. Add Danny G. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny G.
New UKC Forum Member

Things are moving along!

As of now I have Purchased 3 females. Time will tell if my thoughts are right. We'll have some pups for sale later this fall. Anyone looking for something special! Hopefully we'll one for you! Danny G.

Last edited by Danny G. on 06-25-2022 at 10:56 AM

Old Post 06-25-2022 03:19 AM
Danny G.
New UKC Forum Member

well, things are going well.

Lightning has been bred to 3 nice females.
Hopefully we have pups on the ground soon. i Don't ever get involved in something i truly believe can't work. Guys, I wouldn't pass up getting a shot of Lightning in your kennel. He comes from a proven source and will do his part! Sometimes, ya just have to give a little to gain a lot! Lightning has that to offer. Thanks, Danny G.

Old Post 07-11-2022 03:18 AM
coonbone
UKC Forum Member

Picture, and pedigree? Maybe a video to showcase his mouth? I'm interested, but need more info.

Old Post 07-14-2022 05:49 PM
coonbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonbone Click here to Send coonbone a Private Message Find more posts by coonbone Add coonbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonbone
UKC Forum Member

-------------GRNTCH’PR’NORTHERN BLUE JET 5
-------GRNTCH’PR’MEADS SUPER JET 6
------------‘PR’WHITES BLUE SUE
---NTCH’PR’QUINN SOUTHERN BLUE THUNDER
-------------NTCH’PR’HOOSERS CC BLUE JOE
-------GRNTCH’PR’SIOUX VALLEY FLY 2
-------------NTCH’PR’OLD FLY
GRNTCH’PR’TUCKERS BLUE BOOMER
-------------GRNTCH’PR’NORTHERN BLUE JET 4
--------GRNTCH’PR’NORTHERN BLUE JET 5
-------------NTCH’PR’HOOSERS CC LADY 2
---‘PR’CHRISTIANS BLUE GRETCHEN
-------------NTCH’PR’BADLANDS BLUE BOOMER
---------NTCH’PR’BADLANDS BLUE LADY 2
-------------NTCH’PR’BANDLANDS BLUE LADY

Lightning
________Nt. Ch.Smokey River Chiefs ChiefII
______Gr. Nt. Ch. Mighty Blue Jake
________"PR" Mighty Blue Glenda II
----"PR" Mighty Blue Jake
________Nt. Ch. Smokey River JBS Chief
______"PR" Tuckers Blue Fly
________Gr. Nt. Ch. Smokey River Crazy Blue Fly

___Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Coats Bawl Creek Blue Hugger II

_________Nt. Ch. Smokey River JBS Chief
_____Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Smokey River Chiefs Blue Stormy
_________Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Amelings Blue Misty
___Gr. Nt. Ch. Coats Bawl Creek Blue Hugger
_________"PR" Patties Blue Mike
______"PR" Coats Bawl Creek Blue Lucy
_________"PR" Patties Blue Patsy

Old Post 07-14-2022 06:06 PM
coonbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonbone Click here to Send coonbone a Private Message Find more posts by coonbone Add coonbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny G.
New UKC Forum Member

coonbone, thanks for posting pedigree

Not sure how many studs out there as of now that has any more Chief blood than what Lightning carries. I have a real nice young female being hunted for me at this time. she's due back in heat in September. Not sure whether I'll pursue the TOC with her or raise a litter of pups. Terry has picture of him on Facebook. Thanks, Danny G.

Old Post 07-15-2022 05:16 PM
Danny G.
New UKC Forum Member

4 way grand

Quad Grand Heinybluegrass Lady is at Terry's place. She will be bred to Lightning soon. Thanks to Bruce Heinbuch for bring her to Lightning

Old Post 08-07-2022 06:18 PM