UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Best of the best
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Penny

Was quick on both ends hunted hard without caring what other dogs were doing. Good treedog and accurate. Good mouth. Never saw her fight but don’t believe she would have been ran off easily.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-27-2019 08:03 PM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the info

Old Post 11-27-2019 11:00 PM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pinecreek jazz

quote:
Originally posted by BluBritches
Looks like lewy was bred to true blue blondie
Blondie was out of a ormiston's cross

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.co...p;dog_id=210996

She was bred at least once and it was to a rambo 2 male
Just got me thinking about how pedigree stacks up
Extra info on the past may help in making foundation crosses in the future

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.co...p;dog_id=216022

Old Post 11-28-2019 02:16 AM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter00
UKC Forum Member

Re: Littermate

quote:
I think there was an elkhorn creek male that was a littermate to jobe
Anyone know about him?

I owned him til his death. Got him from Gary Uchtman when he was around 15 month old I’m thinking back in 2007 maybe 2008. Elkhorn Crk Blue Rock was a full littermate to Jobe. Probably the best blue dog I have yet to own or hunt with. Big Bawl on track, would throw 3 beautiful locates , and roll over to a steady chop. Man I miss that dog lol. I have got his blood back in my hounds. Right now I have a pup that has the Screwey Lewey x Uchtman Polkie cross in him twice. Once on the top and once on the bottom in his 4 generations.

Old Post 11-28-2019 09:20 AM
coonhunter00 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter00 Click here to Send coonhunter00 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter00 Find more posts by coonhunter00 Add coonhunter00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Littermate

quote:
Originally posted by coonhunter00
I owned him til his death. Got him from Gary Uchtman when he was around 15 month old I’m thinking back in 2007 maybe 2008. Elkhorn Crk Blue Rock was a full littermate to Jobe. Probably the best blue dog I have yet to own or hunt with. Big Bawl on track, would throw 3 beautiful locates , and roll over to a steady chop. Man I miss that dog lol. I have got his blood back in my hounds. Right now I have a pup that has the Screwey Lewey x Uchtman Polkie cross in him twice. Once on the top and once on the bottom in his 4 generations.

That's the one
Thanks for the info
Was rock bred much ?

Old Post 11-28-2019 04:19 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Lewey

Old Post 11-28-2019 04:49 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Details and pictures of your 2x lewy / polkie please
Is it male or female
Who has littermates
I'd really appreciate any and all info I can get on it as we are looking at 2x lewy crosses ourselves...............and up close

Old Post 11-29-2019 03:22 PM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Is it male or female
Who has littermates
I'd really appreciate any and all info I can get on it as we are looking at 2x lewy crosses ourselves...............and up close

Old Post 11-29-2019 03:22 PM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lewey

quote:
Originally posted by nextcoonhunters

Thanks for the pics

Old Post 11-29-2019 05:49 PM
coonhunter00
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Littermate

quote:
Is it male or female
Who has littermates

the one I kept is a male. Almost solid black and white very little ticking. The litter won’t be old enough to start hunting til late spring. The 3 littermates sold are in Virginia and WV. If you shoot me a text at 606-794-1454 I will send you pics of the pups.

Old Post 11-29-2019 06:04 PM
coonhunter00 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter00 Click here to Send coonhunter00 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter00 Find more posts by coonhunter00 Add coonhunter00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

How bout this one

....................CH GRNITECH’PR’SLIFE’S BLUE RAMBO
……………GRNITECH GRCH’PR’ SMILEY’S BLUE RAMBO II
………………..CH GRNITECH’PR’SMILEY’S MISTI BLUE
……….GRNITECH GRCH’PR’PINECREEK SCREWY LEWEY
………………..NITECH’PR’FLINTHILLS LITTLE BIT
……………’PR’FLINTHILLS BLUE SADE
………………..GRNITECH’PR’FLINTHILLS BLUE POLKIE

GRCH’PR’PHILLIPS’ JOHNNY ON THE SPOT

………………..GRNITECH’PR’UCHTMAN’S SB. BLUE SCOUT
……………CH GRNITECH’PR’UCHTMAN’S SO BLUE HORNET
………………..NITECH’PR’KUKS BACKWOODS BLUE BELL
……….CH GRNITECH’PR’ROSE’S BL HORNET’S BABY ROSEY
………………..CH GRNITECH’PR’UCHTMANS BLUE ALBERT
……………GRNITECH GRCH’PR’CLIFTY CREEK BLUE MINDY
………………..NITECH GRCH’PR’UCHTMAN’S SO. BL. JESSIE II

Old Post 12-03-2019 11:43 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Lewey x Mags

Sonny

Cody
Sonny is my dad's male and Cody is my female. All the pups were lookers. Made it hard to pick.

Old Post 12-10-2019 04:11 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Lewy seman

This is the lewy seman litter recently born
Mags is jobe x angel?

Old Post 12-11-2019 01:53 AM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Lewy littermates?

6/13/99 litter owner james Moyer
Sire grnitech grch pr smiley's blue rambo II
Dam pr flinthills blue sadie
Litter:
Grnitech grch pr pinecreek screwy lewy male
Jerry sittlow wi

Grnitech grch pr flinthills blue angel female
David birchfield & johnny brown

Pr moyers blue sarah female
James Moyer

Nitech ch pr prairie whiz female
Gary uchtman
Ar/mo

Pr blue snapper slate female
David slate

Pr blue sade's dip female
Todd Wilton

Nitech pr flinthills blue chomper
James moyer

Pr moyers blue hook female
Edward moyer jr

Repeat litter born 7/07/01

Pr flinthills mad jack male
Glenn bliss

Pr moyers flinthills butch male
Scott thomsen

Nitech ch pr razor ridge blue Maggie female
Bobby Fairchild

Pr hieden's hazel female
Guys hidden

Nitech pr brushy creek blue diamond sky female
Lauren & jim Ballard

Pr mo ark blue fly female
Larry honeycutt

Nitech ch pr razor ridge blue barbwire female
Austin cox & john Carroll

Grnitech grch pr lathrop's blue abby female
Alex christian

Looks hunting style mouth offspring on any of these is appreciated as well

Last edited by BluBritches on 01-11-2020 at 06:52 PM

Old Post 12-27-2019 07:15 PM
ARCOONHTR
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lewy seman

quote:
This is the lewy seman litter recently born
Mags is jobe x angel?

How old is mags I have had a few out of jobe that made nice hounds. I had a female out of jobe and angel that was the most explosive tree dog I have owned sounded like two or three dogs getting treed when she looked up.

Old Post 12-28-2019 01:57 AM
ARCOONHTR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ARCOONHTR Click here to Send ARCOONHTR a Private Message Visit ARCOONHTR's homepage! Find more posts by ARCOONHTR Add ARCOONHTR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Mags

Nextcoonhunter can give a better answer but I think she is around 7 now
Could be wrong tho

Old Post 12-28-2019 09:20 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

I'll check the papers

I don't think she's 7 yet but time flies. I'm going to breed her back to BJ when she comes in. Might be something better but Dad says he'd take another May and I love hunting Buggs at least when I'm not thinking of killing him.lol

Old Post 12-29-2019 03:04 PM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Who's got the info

Screwy lewy was bred to kromrey's spring creek daisy in 2014

Daisy is frosty blue bobo and lovell's coon catchen' kate

Where they at how they doing

Old Post 01-06-2020 01:13 AM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lewy littermates?

quote:
6/13/99 litter owner james Moyer
Sire grnitech grch pr smiley's blue II
Dam pr flinthills blue sadie
Litter:
Grnitech grch pr pinecreek screwy lewy male
Jerry sittlow wi

Grnitech grch pr flinthills blue angel female
David birchfield & johnny brown gave

Pr moyers blue sarah female
James Moyer is

Nitech ch pr prairie whiz female
Gary uchtman
Ar/mo

Pr blue snapper slate female
David slate is

Pr blue sade's dip female
Todd Wilton is

Nitech pr flinthills blue chomper
James moyer is

Pr moyers blue hook female
Edward moyer jr is

Repeat litter born 7/07/01

Pr flinthills mad jack male
Glenn bliss is

Pr moyers flinthills butch male
Scott thomsen is

Nitech ch pr razor ridge blue Maggie female
Bobby Fairchild ok

Pr hieden's hazel female
Guys hidden tx

Nitech pr brushy creek blue diamond sky female
Lauren & jim Ballard tx

Pr mo ark blue fly female
Larry honeycutt mo

Nitech ch pr razor ridge blue barbwire female
Austin cox & john Carroll ok

Grnitech grch pr lathrop's blue abby female
Alex christian ms

Looks hunting style mouth offspring on any of these is appreciated as well

This cross was made twice and Carried 50% TITLED HOUNDS
I'd still like to hear more about them....... the good the bad and the ugly truths
I'm not saying they walked on water I'm saying I didnt get to hunt with them so I hope for input from the ones that had

Old Post 01-11-2020 05:42 PM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Found dirt on one

Old Post 01-13-2020 11:27 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Yep Rodger Lathrop

I talked to him the other day about her, for you. He said she had no holes, and was just all coondog. Had a good visit, talked about alot of dogs old new and in between. He acted like he really liked Abby.

Old Post 01-14-2020 01:51 PM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Go hunt!

Got a small pile of the info I'm looking for.......
But have made plans to travel and hunt with some lewy pups soon
Hopefully my trips will help

Old Post 01-15-2020 04:25 PM
coonhunter00
UKC Forum Member

Here is my pup that I have high hopes for. His sire is a grandpup to Jobe (Screwey Lewey x Polkie) and his Dam is out of my old Elkhorn Creek Rock (Screwey Lewey x Polkie). As of now he have decided to call him Rambo

Old Post 01-20-2020 01:32 AM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for sharing

Old Post 01-20-2020 06:37 PM
kardinalkennels
UKC Forum Member

Re: How bout this one

quote:
....................CH GRNITECH’PR’SLIFE’S BLUE RAMBO
……………GRNITECH GRCH’PR’ SMILEY’S BLUE RAMBO II
………………..CH GRNITECH’PR’SMILEY’S MISTI BLUE
……….GRNITECH GRCH’PR’PINECREEK SCREWY LEWEY
………………..NITECH’PR’FLINTHILLS LITTLE BIT
……………’PR’FLINTHILLS BLUE SADE
………………..GRNITECH’PR’FLINTHILLS BLUE POLKIE

GRCH’PR’PHILLIPS’ JOHNNY ON THE SPOT

………………..GRNITECH’PR’UCHTMAN’S SB. BLUE SCOUT
……………CH GRNITECH’PR’UCHTMAN’S SO BLUE HORNET
………………..NITECH’PR’KUKS BACKWOODS BLUE BELL
……….CH GRNITECH’PR’ROSE’S BL HORNET’S BABY ROSEY
………………..CH GRNITECH’PR’UCHTMANS BLUE ALBERT
……………GRNITECH GRCH’PR’CLIFTY CREEK BLUE MINDY
………………..NITECH GRCH’PR’UCHTMAN’S SO. BL. JESSIE II

He is alive and well, best male I have ever owned period. He is in the back yard with a doubled up granddaughter who I hope he bred.

Pups and started dogs available from time to time.

Old Post 02-02-2020 02:24 AM
kardinalkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kardinalkennels Click here to Send kardinalkennels a Private Message Find more posts by kardinalkennels Add kardinalkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote