UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Definition of Split Tree
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
turman
UKC Forum Member

The only time this causes problems is when the judge doesn't rule on it until after scoring starts. Decide whether it's one or split then start shining. Had trees called split then the judge changed his mind because my tree had a coon and his didn't.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2019 11:51 AM
turman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for turman Click here to Send turman a Private Message Click Here to Email turman Find more posts by turman Add turman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Telephone poles touch for miles how far is the cut off point ?

Tar

Old Post 05-25-2019 12:31 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Telephone poles touch for miles how far is the cut off point ?

Tar

UKC has always said one pole each way, Tar you need to get the advisor

Old Post 05-25-2019 12:43 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Either Tarbaby can't read or he has a very poor memory. One tree over has been posted on the interweb numerous times. My memory has gotten awful but even I know that.

Old Post 05-25-2019 12:55 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sleepy head
UKC has always said one pole each way, Tar you need to get the advisor [/QUOTE

Which one ? Richard , Bruce , or Allen ?

Tar

Old Post 05-25-2019 12:57 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sleepy head
UKC has always said one pole each way, Tar you need to get the advisor [/QUOTE

Which one ? Richard , Bruce , or Allen ?

Tar

All three are excellent, but go with big Al

Old Post 05-25-2019 01:03 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Mr Gingerich is where I get my info. I don't always agree with him but he is always right.

Old Post 05-25-2019 01:46 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Mr Gingerich is where I get my info. I don't always agree with him but he is always right.

You ever tell him you didnt agree with him ? I did didn’t work out well for me lol.

Tarbaby

Old Post 05-25-2019 01:51 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
.....I realize that UKC has left a lot of "interpretation" in the rules to give handlers the leeway to use "honor" and common sense. Now this is great theoretically and sounds good on paper but in the real world of comp hunting it causes a lot of problems.

Yes, I do all of the time but it doesn't get me in any trouble. I wonder why that is?

Old Post 05-25-2019 02:27 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Yes, I do all of the time but it doesn't get me in any trouble. I wonder why that is?

You both hunt redbones ?

Tarbaby

Old Post 05-25-2019 05:22 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, that is probably it. We Redbone guys always stick together. Reasoning like this maybe why you stay in trouble.

Old Post 05-25-2019 05:52 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Oh my goodness, that is probably it. We Redbone guys always stick together. Reasoning like this maybe why you stay in trouble.

I ain’t no trouble I am pure as the driven snow.

Tarbaby

Old Post 05-25-2019 05:56 PM
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

trees don't legitimately nearly as much as guys try to pretend
there is a thing called crown shyness where trees naturally keep themselves from touching.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 05-25-2019 06:00 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote