UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Pleasure Hunters
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

Pleasure Hunters

I got some over here that will make your best hunter and friend, i only got to hunt 1 night this kill season and I'm feeding 10 dogs, now I got 2-4 yr olds that treed coon when I got to hunt regular, they just need tuned up, $400 each, that will be a good deal for any pleasure hunter, ph# 405-662-1273

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-27-2019 03:05 AM
jerry place is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerry place Click here to Send jerry place a Private Message Click Here to Email jerry place Find more posts by jerry place Add jerry place to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

Pleasure dogs

I got a 2yr old grandpup of American Express that will make you a coondog this spring if interested I'll take $200 and that's only because my kennel is full, ph# 405-662-1273

Old Post 03-11-2019 12:54 AM
jerry place is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerry place Click here to Send jerry place a Private Message Click Here to Email jerry place Find more posts by jerry place Add jerry place to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Jerry the head Game Warden for Oklahoma is looking for a sure enough good older dog for his nephew to pleasure hunt with. Always think about the future of our sport. would you like me to give him your number? S/FI!

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 03-11-2019 01:11 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the thought Chuck, but I don't have what he needs, thanks again

Old Post 03-20-2019 03:48 AM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

I still got some that you can use, I still got a grandson of American Express about 2yrs old, all will make good hunters, ph# 405-662-1273

Old Post 03-21-2019 03:48 AM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

I was wondering those American Express grandpups that you guys got last year from me are they working

Old Post 04-01-2019 07:51 PM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

I got 1 that you can use, 405-662-1273

Old Post 04-03-2019 08:41 AM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

Btt, 405-662-1273

Old Post 04-08-2019 08:30 PM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

OK I got some practically FREE! 405-662-1273

Old Post 04-14-2019 06:35 PM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

Btt, 405-662-1273

Old Post 04-27-2019 09:46 AM
ROCK N ROLL
UKC Forum Member

AE young dogs

Hey Jerry
Both of the American Express pups were naturals . Didn't take hardly anything to get them going, and both are making really nice dogs with limited hunting.
Both are get struck and get treed type dogs .
Definitely stole mine from you at $200 ,lol. Both are also nice looking and show dogs. Dads is a Grand Champion and mine only likes a few wins to be .
No complaints at all for us .
Ronnie Hill

Old Post 04-28-2019 03:52 AM
ROCK N ROLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ROCK N ROLL Click here to Send ROCK N ROLL a Private Message Click Here to Email ROCK N ROLL Find more posts by ROCK N ROLL Add ROCK N ROLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ROCK N ROLL
UKC Forum Member

AE young dogs

Hey Jerry
Both of the American Express pups were naturals . Didn't take hardly anything to get them going, and both are making really nice dogs with limited hunting.
Both are get struck and get treed type dogs .
Definitely stole mine from you at $200 ,lol. Both are also nice looking and show dogs. Dads is a Grand Champion and mine only likes a few wins to be .
No complaints at all for us .
Ronnie Hill

Old Post 04-28-2019 03:52 AM
ROCK N ROLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ROCK N ROLL Click here to Send ROCK N ROLL a Private Message Click Here to Email ROCK N ROLL Find more posts by ROCK N ROLL Add ROCK N ROLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for the update Ronnie I appreciate it, I'm glad their working for you. Thanks and good hunting,

Old Post 04-28-2019 09:03 AM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

Btt, 405-662-1273

Old Post 05-02-2019 10:14 AM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

I've got 2 of the American Express grandsons left, 405-662-1273

Old Post 05-03-2019 08:21 AM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

I still got some of these left, ph# 405-662-1273

Old Post 05-11-2019 06:47 AM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 05-15-2019 06:27 AM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 05-19-2019 04:11 AM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

I still got some

Old Post 06-03-2019 10:31 AM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 06-06-2019 12:16 PM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

If there's a pleasure hunter or competition hunter out there that don't mind putting a few nights on a dog to tune it up, i got 1 that'll make you and your pocket book happy, ph# 405-662-1273

Old Post 06-13-2019 12:12 AM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

Btt, ph# 405-662-1273

Old Post 06-15-2019 04:15 AM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 06-15-2019 04:21 AM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

I still got a couple good looking loud, ph# 405-662-1273

Old Post 06-21-2019 02:44 PM
jerry place
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-26-2019 08:58 AM