UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Purina national updated listing?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tpettit
UKC Forum Member

Purina national updated listing?

Getting guides for the hunt and curious how many confirmed?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-09-2020 12:56 AM
tpettit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tpettit Click here to Send tpettit a Private Message Click Here to Email tpettit Find more posts by tpettit Add tpettit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

They are going down the list until they get 16 from each breed. So you had better count on 4 casts from each breed.

Old Post 10-09-2020 04:19 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Surveyor
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
They are going down the list until they get 16 from each breed. So you had better count on 4 casts from each breed.

So if the top 4 of each breed from each zone don't confirm an entry they will let dogs not in the top 4 in? I don't think that's correct, but could be wrong.

2 time world finalist, 10th overall and high scoring Bluetick of the 2010 UKC World Coonhound Championship
NASHOBA VALLEY PIAZON, (RIP)
his littermate brother
UKC NT CH SHEPPARDS NORTHERN
BLUE LONER (RIP)
UKC GR NT CH RATTLERS BLUE SKY (RIP)
UKC Gr NT CH, PKC Ch Sheppard's Northern Blue Abbie, (PiazonxSky) UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Sheppards Northern Blue Punkin (PiazonXAlice) High scoring Bluetick of the 2015 (50th anniversary) Grand American, 2017 National Grand Nite Champion of breed, 2017 BBOA zone 4 Nite hunt dog of the year. Queen of hunt on 2019 Grand National Bluetick Reunion, 5th place and High Scoring Bluetick of 2019 UKC world Nite hunt Championship, 2019 Triple Crown Winner.
UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Mckintosh's Blue Flame Chopper
Gr Nt Ch Sheppards Northern Blue Goomba (Piazon X Dizzie) 14th place 2017 UKC world coon hound championship 100 purina point cast wins in 2018
and several other blueticks of lesser accomplishments

Old Post 10-09-2020 03:01 PM
Surveyor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Surveyor Click here to Send Surveyor a Private Message Click Here to Email Surveyor Find more posts by Surveyor Add Surveyor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Sorry, that is correct, you are wrong. If they didn't there would only be 3 or 4 dogs there hunting for all of that money.

Old Post 10-09-2020 05:43 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Surveyor
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Sorry, that is correct, you are wrong. If they didn't there would only be 3 or 4 dogs there hunting for all of that money.

That is not how the rules originally read it was to be!

2 time world finalist, 10th overall and high scoring Bluetick of the 2010 UKC World Coonhound Championship
NASHOBA VALLEY PIAZON, (RIP)
his littermate brother
UKC NT CH SHEPPARDS NORTHERN
BLUE LONER (RIP)
UKC GR NT CH RATTLERS BLUE SKY (RIP)
UKC Gr NT CH, PKC Ch Sheppard's Northern Blue Abbie, (PiazonxSky) UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Sheppards Northern Blue Punkin (PiazonXAlice) High scoring Bluetick of the 2015 (50th anniversary) Grand American, 2017 National Grand Nite Champion of breed, 2017 BBOA zone 4 Nite hunt dog of the year. Queen of hunt on 2019 Grand National Bluetick Reunion, 5th place and High Scoring Bluetick of 2019 UKC world Nite hunt Championship, 2019 Triple Crown Winner.
UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Mckintosh's Blue Flame Chopper
Gr Nt Ch Sheppards Northern Blue Goomba (Piazon X Dizzie) 14th place 2017 UKC world coon hound championship 100 purina point cast wins in 2018
and several other blueticks of lesser accomplishments

Old Post 10-09-2020 06:29 PM
Surveyor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Surveyor Click here to Send Surveyor a Private Message Click Here to Email Surveyor Find more posts by Surveyor Add Surveyor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BAS
UKC Forum Member

Purina National

Isn't there somewhere you can see the dogs that are entered?

Old Post 10-09-2020 08:40 PM
BAS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BAS Click here to Send BAS a Private Message Click Here to Email BAS Find more posts by BAS Add BAS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What did the original rules say? I don't have them in front of me but I think that I remember the rules saying that they would go down the line. Jason and Jen got them changed after the first Purina hunt.
There was a list of eligible and confirmed entries on the front page but it isn't up to date. If your dog is eligible, you will have received a call from Trevor already.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-09-2020 at 09:48 PM

Old Post 10-09-2020 09:44 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
What did the original rules say? I don't have them in front of me but I think that I remember the rules saying that they would go down the line. Jason and Jen got them changed after the first Purina hunt.
There was a list of eligible and confirmed entries on the front page but it isn't up to date. If your dog is eligible, you will have received a call from Trevor already.

I didn't change anything if I did the hunt would be the top dogs regardless of breed and location. They did change the format to the top 4 of each breed in 4 different locations a couple of years ago. Taking alternatives to fill the hunt as they should several of us voiced should be done.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-09-2020 09:59 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Does "several of us" mean you and Jason?

I think that if one of the dogs in the top 4 of a breed has just had a litter of pups, the hunt should be postponed until she weans them. Who do I talk to about that rule?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-10-2020 at 01:47 AM

Old Post 10-10-2020 01:43 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:

I think that if one of the dogs in the top 4 of a breed has just had a litter of pups, the hunt should be postponed until she weans them. Who do I talk to about that rule?

Call Trevor, I heard Allen put him in charge of the complaint department.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-10-2020 04:43 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I guess that I better get Trevor's cell number. I will call Tar. I bet that he has it.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-10-2020 at 02:10 PM

Old Post 10-10-2020 05:00 AM
J Cooper
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Jen we have more power than we think. Lol. Just wish I had same type of dog power. All yours 'King' won't make it.

2021 UKC National Grand Nite Ch
' Indiana Outlaw'
Co owned with Alan Holding

PKC Ch Nite Ch PR Backwoods Okie

Old Post 10-10-2020 06:08 AM
J Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Cooper Click here to Send J Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email J Cooper Find more posts by J Cooper Add J Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Jason, I "borrowed" a dog for the hunt. He is up at Jared's now getting ready, Shannon's Va Red Roc. I didn't want you and Jen to have it too easy.

Old Post 10-10-2020 02:13 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I guess that I better get Trevor's cell number. I will call Tar. I bet that he has it.

Tar is modern. Has Trevor on facebook.

Old Post 10-10-2020 02:55 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Cooper
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Jason, I "borrowed" a dog for the hunt. He is up at Jared's now getting ready, Shannon's Va Red Roc. I didn't want you and Jen to have it too easy.

Good Luck Richard. Myself and Secret will more than likely not make it.

' Indiana Outlaw'

Old Post 10-11-2020 05:51 PM
J Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Cooper Click here to Send J Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email J Cooper Find more posts by J Cooper Add J Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What is Tyler hunting?

Old Post 10-11-2020 11:45 PM
J Cooper
UKC Forum Member

No clue

' Indiana Outlaw'

Old Post 10-12-2020 12:34 AM
tpettit
UKC Forum Member

I'm not hunting anything. Just getting guides together.

Old Post 10-12-2020 02:46 AM
tpettit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tpettit Click here to Send tpettit a Private Message Click Here to Email tpettit Find more posts by tpettit Add tpettit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trevor / UKC
Administrator

Recently updated: https://www.ukcdogs.com/article/pur...amp;view=recent

Old Post 10-13-2020 03:08 PM
Trevor / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trevor / UKC Click here to Send Trevor / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Trevor / UKC Find more posts by Trevor / UKC Add Trevor / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Trevor is back to work. I tried to keep everyone occupied until you got back.

Old Post 10-13-2020 06:06 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

You only have 15 Redbones and one of them is dead. What happened to 3 Pete and Cash? It looks like Blueticks are the only breed with 16.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-13-2020 at 06:15 PM

Old Post 10-13-2020 06:11 PM
Trevor / UKC
Administrator

Richard, thanks for holding down the fort while I was relaxing down in God's country.

I am still waiting on some phone calls from some of the redbone folks.

Old Post 10-13-2020 06:46 PM
Trevor / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trevor / UKC Click here to Send Trevor / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Trevor / UKC Find more posts by Trevor / UKC Add Trevor / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

L's Trump died....

Old Post 10-13-2020 08:10 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, talk about adding insult to injury....
I just went to the mailbox and in it was a letter from UKC. It said that y'all were pleased that I would be joining you with Bella at the Purina National Championship. Then it went on to say that my entry was nonrefundable. Talk about a sick joke. Allen G must have sent it.

Old Post 10-13-2020 08:41 PM
Freeman2
UKC Forum Member

Tyler sent you a pm

Old Post 10-22-2020 12:41 AM
Freeman2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freeman2 Click here to Send Freeman2 a Private Message Find more posts by Freeman2 Add Freeman2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote