UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Looking for a Plott in SD
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
huntingforlife
New UKC Forum Member

Looking for a Plott in SD

Finally convinced my mom to get me a hound, the only problem is it has to be in South Dakota and preferably under 5 months ..would like if the parents were good coon hunters . I have more then enough money to get one and I have raised one before.
Thanks,
Ivory

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2014 04:42 PM
huntingforlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huntingforlife Click here to Send huntingforlife a Private Message Find more posts by huntingforlife Add huntingforlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russellplotts
UKC Forum Member

I'm from Nebraska and have some female plott pups that are 4 mon old give me a call I think I can help you out 308 991 7038

Old Post 09-24-2014 04:31 AM
Russellplotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russellplotts Click here to Send Russellplotts a Private Message Find more posts by Russellplotts Add Russellplotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntingforlife
New UKC Forum Member

I don't know about that ..unless you want to meet half way?

Old Post 09-24-2014 07:04 PM
huntingforlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huntingforlife Click here to Send huntingforlife a Private Message Find more posts by huntingforlife Add huntingforlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russellplotts
UKC Forum Member

that could probably be arranged where in South Dakota are you located. I am in south central along hiway 183.

Old Post 09-25-2014 04:57 PM
Russellplotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russellplotts Click here to Send Russellplotts a Private Message Find more posts by Russellplotts Add Russellplotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntingforlife
New UKC Forum Member

I'm in Eureka at the moment

Old Post 09-25-2014 06:01 PM
Russellplotts
UKC Forum Member

Hi Huntingforlife I did a mapquest and looks like you are about 450 mile away. about halfway would be winner SD. I could meet you there if that would help. give me a call @ 308 991 7038 or can be reached by e-mail @ russellplotts@yahoo.com thanks Gene

Old Post 09-26-2014 12:52 AM
huntingforlife
New UKC Forum Member

Sent an email to ya

Old Post 09-26-2014 06:19 PM