UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 3/4 Spitz. (NKC Registered Red Finnish Fiest)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wcsd462
New UKC Forum Member

3/4 Spitz. (NKC Registered Red Finnish Fiest)

For sale... 3/4 Spitz Pups. Sire is Full blooded Spitz male owned by Kerry Fleming.Dam is Poplar Hills 6-Gun Sox owned by myself, she is from one of the oldest lines of hunting Spitz crosses out their. He Mother is 6-Gun Bj, Bj won the Indiana State Hunt at Elnora. Her grand sire was SQCH Neal's 6-Gun Blake and her great grand sire was the Famous SQCH, S GR CH 6-Gun Lenning's Bear. I've had Sox in three hunts and she has placed in all three, winning high scoring dog in the last one. She's 10 points away from SQCH. These pups are all well socialized and very outgoing, some of the best pups overall I've ever raised. Their are three for sale all are female. Don't miss out, Hunting Spitz don't come around like these everyday. $400.00 each. First come first serve. You can contact me at 615-332-5050 if interested. Pups are in middle Tennessee 25 miles east of Nashville three miles from the 245 exit on I-40 . I've described them as well as I can so please no tire kickers. Pics are to large to load, I've got pics and videos of the pups along with pedigree of sire and dam if interested.
Thanks Robin Curtis

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-22-2018 06:42 PM
Wcsd462 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wcsd462 Click here to Send Wcsd462 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wcsd462 Find more posts by Wcsd462 Add Wcsd462 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danf
UKC Forum Member

should be sq dogs I hunt spitz dogs and crosses they can get it done

Old Post 07-23-2018 02:04 AM
danf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danf Click here to Send danf a Private Message Click Here to Email danf Find more posts by danf Add danf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wcsd462
New UKC Forum Member

2 are still available.

Old Post 08-10-2018 04:58 PM
Wcsd462 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wcsd462 Click here to Send Wcsd462 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wcsd462 Find more posts by Wcsd462 Add Wcsd462 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GYSKENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Usdr world champion pee dee river brandy was this same type of cross and I believe she was a super grand also owned by the late Dave Inman a heck of a nice guy

Old Post 08-12-2018 05:42 PM
GYSKENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GYSKENNELS Click here to Send GYSKENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email GYSKENNELS Find more posts by GYSKENNELS Add GYSKENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wcsd462
New UKC Forum Member

Had a ton of tire kickers 2 still available. Price reduced to $350.00

Old Post 08-24-2018 03:35 PM