UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Kemmer Curs ?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Poison
UKC Forum Member

Kemmer Curs ?

I've been out of the dog business for a couple of years now and was looking to get back in it with curs,i used to have Kemmer curs but was told there was a dispute or something,are these dogs still around being registered KSBA?

PM if necessary.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-15-2010 02:53 PM
Poison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Poison Click here to Send Poison a Private Message Find more posts by Poison Add Poison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogedog
UKC Forum Member

Yes, they are.

Old Post 02-15-2010 03:21 PM
coondogedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogedog Click here to Send coondogedog a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogedog Find more posts by coondogedog Add coondogedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fdm
Banned

Alot of good Kemmer Cur info at this link http://s11.zetaboards.com/Kemmers_Hybrids/index/

Old Post 02-15-2010 03:52 PM
fdm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fdm Click here to Send fdm a Private Message Find more posts by fdm Add fdm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Poison
UKC Forum Member

Thanks.

I had a pair of dogs out of All Nite Nosey, has this dog passed on?

Old Post 02-15-2010 04:05 PM
Poison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Poison Click here to Send Poison a Private Message Find more posts by Poison Add Poison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WKy Curdog
UKC Forum Member

Nosey passed away within the last year. Jim had not gotten any pups out of him for a couple of years. I have a female out of him bred back to his granddaughter that I really like. I plan on raising some pups out of her when she comes in bred to her half brother which is out of the same grandaughter to Nosey.

Old Post 02-15-2010 06:05 PM
WKy Curdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WKy Curdog Click here to Send WKy Curdog a Private Message Click Here to Email WKy Curdog Find more posts by WKy Curdog Add WKy Curdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POP
UKC Forum Member

the dogs are great!

just make sure you buy from breeders who actually HUNT!!!

Old Post 02-15-2010 07:42 PM
POP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POP Click here to Send POP a Private Message Find more posts by POP Add POP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Poison
Thanks.

I had a pair of dogs out of All Nite Nosey, has this dog passed on?

I just sold a young male out of Nosey....nice dawg too.....we're gonna miss ole Nosey....

Old Post 02-16-2010 05:05 AM
TOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TOP Click here to Send TOP a Private Message Click Here to Email TOP Find more posts by TOP Add TOP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote