UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Don’t Want Negative Responses To Your Classified Post ?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Don’t Want Negative Responses To Your Classified Post ?

There is a solution. After posting your classified, go to the Administration Box at the bottom of the page. It will allow you to close any thread that you originate. If you decide to go that route, it is recommended that your profile include an email address and that you post a phone number for those interested in your classified. They may contact you directly for more information. To do otherwise is an invitation for others to respond to your post. UKC cannot edit all differing opinions in response to a classified.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-10-2006 08:48 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetick 63701
New UKC Forum Member

What does btt stand for?

Old Post 02-03-2007 11:32 PM
bluetick 63701 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetick 63701 Click here to Send bluetick 63701 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetick 63701 Find more posts by bluetick 63701 Add bluetick 63701 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick St.Clair
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-12-2007 01:50 AM
Rick St.Clair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick St.Clair Click here to Send Rick St.Clair a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick St.Clair Find more posts by Rick St.Clair Add Rick St.Clair to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SjReino
UKC Forum Member

Postings ...

UKC moderators .......... I am relatively new to the UKC site ... but I am not new to coon hunting ... been coon hunting for 45 years.

I came on your site to look for a dog to purchase, so I replied to quite a few posts. I am a little puzzled and somewhat frustrated about the way a lot of people post dogs for sale, but when asked for details they say things like ... "Posted for a friend - call _ _ _" - "For more information and price - Call _ _ _" .....

I guess maybe I am a little old fashioned but my feeling is that if someone makes a posting for a "dog for sale", and in that posting they are bragging up the dogs abilities and about how good it is ... and really promoting the sale ... why cant they have the curteousy to respond with the requested information?

I have called some of the numbers, and sometimes a person ends up playing phone tag, or some never even return my calls ... plus the long distance charges seem to be a needless waste of money. As a potential buyer ... I end up feeling that I am being juggled around and not given the curteousy that I (or anyone) should get as a "Potential Buyer" or "Customer".

At any rate I wanted to voice my opinion ... personally, I think something should be said about this issue and maybe a policy change should be considered.

With that said, I also want to say for the most part I truly enjoy the UKC site, good information .... for both beginners and veteran hunters.

Sincerely
Steve Reinhardt
Le Sueur, MN

PR' Rush River Mad Dog Zeke
PR' Rush River Mad Dog Emmy Blue
-Rush River Blue Cindi Lou
-Rush River Reino's Baby

Gone but never forgotten!
GRCH PR' Gruener's Blue Eleanor-Elcie

Old Post 07-29-2008 04:09 PM
SjReino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SjReino Click here to Send SjReino a Private Message Click Here to Email SjReino Find more posts by SjReino Add SjReino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom Coleman
New UKC Forum Member

Dog hauling

Dear Steve Do you know anyone coming to the winter classic from Minn I need a dog hauled this is just a shot in the dark. If you could help I would greatly appreciate it Thanks Tom Coleman tinkerpug02@yahoo.com phone 912-632-0595

Old Post 01-26-2009 11:18 PM
Tom Coleman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Coleman Click here to Send Tom Coleman a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Coleman Find more posts by Tom Coleman Add Tom Coleman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willie oneal
UKC Forum Member

pm box

todd my pm box is empty but it is showing full,some threads that i browse are put into my message control panel ,not a computer buff any and all help appreciated.
NEED HELP
willie

Old Post 07-16-2009 06:38 PM
willie oneal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willie oneal Click here to Send willie oneal a Private Message Click Here to Email willie oneal Find more posts by willie oneal Add willie oneal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluesbrother
New UKC Forum Member

Moderator,
I had hounds for 35 years or so but have been out of the game for some time now. I'm looking at getting a pup for my daughter so I've been looking at the classifieds. I see some ads that advertise "Performance Pups". This is a new term for me that was I never heard used in the past. This may seem like a dumb question, but what is a "performance pup"? I thought all hounds were bred for performance. Is there some kind of test or competition nowadays for performance (other than nite hunts).
Thanks
Rob
Wilson, Wyoming

Old Post 08-05-2009 06:09 PM
bluesbrother is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluesbrother Click here to Send bluesbrother a Private Message Click Here to Email bluesbrother Find more posts by bluesbrother Add bluesbrother to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubbagump
UKC Forum Member

how do i post a pic sorry new to this

Old Post 08-10-2009 06:01 AM
bubbagump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubbagump Click here to Send bubbagump a Private Message Click Here to Email bubbagump Find more posts by bubbagump Add bubbagump to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cynthia
UKC Forum Member

why cant you close a thread on the main page???

2015 AO Overall Dual Champion NTCH GRCH 'PR' Sexy and I know It (breeder/owner/handler)
2016 Grand American Overall Dual Ch, Overall Show CHampion NTCH GRCH 'PR' Sexy and I know It

AKC CSG, UKC CCH GRCH 'PR' Southern Flame Bad News Bandit (Bandit)
2010 National Grand Champion Bluetick
2013 AO Bluetick Stud Dog winner

CCH GCH 'PR' Southern Flame Elvira - the one that started it all

southernflamekennel@earthlink.net

RIP Southern Flame Elvira (the cornerstone of the kennel) 5/16/02-1/17/14

RIP Southern Flame Scarlet (the lone Redbone) 5/11/01-7/19/13

RIP Southern Flame Wild Irish Rose (Rosie) 6/15/09 - 3/12/15

RIP Southern Flame Too Hot to Trot (Bonnie) 3/27/07 - 4/20/15

RIP Southern Flame Bad News Bandit (Bandit)

RIP Southern Flame Triple Trouble (TT) 12/17/04 - 11/19/16

RIP Southern Flame Blame it on the Rain (Rain)

RIP AdeleMay's a Smokey Bandit (Adele)

RIP Southern Flame I Like Ike (Ike)

RIP Bella the Beagle

Bear, Jerry Lee, Camo, Maybellene, Lacy, Thor, Sissy, Merle, Tina, Bridgette - the Blueticks, Hollie - the Aussie

Old Post 11-10-2010 03:58 PM
Cynthia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cynthia Click here to Send Cynthia a Private Message Click Here to Email Cynthia Visit Cynthia's homepage! Find more posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote