UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Make Coon Hunting Great Again!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Make Coon Hunting Great Again!!!

Coonhunters, I’m gonna ask the same question that has been asked many times before. Where can a man find hip boots that will last that he likes wearing. I want the old Lacrosse green boot, stitched from the outside of chap. I do not want the new fancy styles of boots, I do not want the Yoder Chaps stitched on the inside. I want them like the old Wick or the old Tim’s. I need boots!!!

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2019 03:06 AM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

Good Luck KT.... Let me know if you find any.... I'm afraid boots as you describe can only be found locked up with unicorns, leprocons, and hens teeth.

Old Post 07-31-2019 03:34 AM
JB Cobb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB Cobb Click here to Send JB Cobb a Private Message Click Here to Email JB Cobb Find more posts by JB Cobb Add JB Cobb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by JB Cobb
Good Luck KT.... Let me know if you find any.... I'm afraid boots as you describe can only be found locked up with unicorns, leprocons, and hens teeth.

I think most can do it. But, choose not to because it is more difficult. They are choosing the easy way and charging big money.

I’d rather wear ankle boots than wear those baggy chaps everyone is selling.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 07-31-2019 04:01 AM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Re: Make Coon Hunting Great Again!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Kenneth Tavares
Coonhunters, I’m gonna ask the same question that has been asked many times before. Where can a man find hip boots that will last that he likes wearing. I want the old Lacrosse green boot, stitched from the outside of chap. I do not want the new fancy styles of boots, I do not want the Yoder Chaps stitched on the inside. I want them like the old Wick or the old Tim’s. I need boots!!!

That is all I buy. the Lacrosse Grange with Dan's 5 Star Chaps.

Old Post 07-31-2019 02:06 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Make Coon Hunting Great Again!!!

quote:
Originally posted by BigContry
That is all I buy. the Lacrosse Grange with Dan's 5 Star Chaps.

And if I'm not mistaken, I order them from Conkey's Outdoors.

Old Post 07-31-2019 02:08 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Johnny dalton has the chap fellors and can sew them the way you described and they will last but your on your own on the boot!!

Old Post 07-31-2019 08:40 PM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta slough
UKC Forum Member

I bought a pair just like you want from the Daltons last fall. I've tried all kinds of boots and combinations of chaps but always go back to the lacrosse.

Old Post 08-01-2019 01:39 AM
delta slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta slough Find more posts by delta slough Add delta slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clinth
UKC Forum Member

Don't know if these guys are still in business but you can check.

https://www.stonecreekhounds.com/pr...rog-leg-waders/

Old Post 08-01-2019 02:42 AM
clinth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clinth Click here to Send clinth a Private Message Click Here to Email clinth Find more posts by clinth Add clinth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondog48
UKC Forum Member

Boots

Yes they are still in business. Material is like the Wick material.

Old Post 08-01-2019 02:45 AM
coondog48 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondog48 Click here to Send coondog48 a Private Message Click Here to Email coondog48 Find more posts by coondog48 Add coondog48 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote