UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Blueticks > Blue dog weather
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GREG MCCLELLAN
UKC Forum Member

Blue dog weather

I would like to thank my hunting partner for a good hunt tonight. On our first dump we had star and snap they struck ten yards off the leash went 310 yards to tree. Shot that coon out to them then took them home and changed dogs.Cut jet and daisey out and got a strike in 50 yards. they ran that track together about 200 yards and split daisey left handed and jet to the right.Jet treed at 390 daisey running right toward us she treed 35 yards from us. we shot her coon and Brandon took the gun and went to jet.I took the truck around picked up Brandon 9 and coon.We called it a night thanks again Brandon.

Sparky

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2013 04:23 AM
GREG MCCLELLAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GREG MCCLELLAN Click here to Send GREG MCCLELLAN a Private Message Find more posts by GREG MCCLELLAN Add GREG MCCLELLAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

this

is where they shine !!! Bad weather separates em real quick !!!

Old Post 11-26-2013 12:27 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

SPARKY

Hounds been looking good and its fun getting under a few and letting some fur fly.
Good Luck to ya!

DON'T LOOSE SIGHT !!! SET YOUR GOALS HIGH !!!

MOSQUITO CREEK BLUETICK KENNEL.
MOSQUITO CREEK SINCE 1989.
I SUPPORT THE BLUETICK BIG GAME AND COONHOUND FANCIERS !
937-489-7279.

Old Post 11-26-2013 05:10 PM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Sparky

I say ya cut them loose tonite and give us another report in the morning!!LOL!!

Old Post 11-26-2013 09:40 PM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GREG MCCLELLAN
UKC Forum Member

Danny you load yours and i,ll load mine then call me on your cell phone when you cut them and i will turn mine loose.LOL

snow changed to rain about 3 changing back to snow now.calling for3to 6 inches tonight.

Sparky

Old Post 11-26-2013 11:09 PM
GREG MCCLELLAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GREG MCCLELLAN Click here to Send GREG MCCLELLAN a Private Message Find more posts by GREG MCCLELLAN Add GREG MCCLELLAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Snow

Calling for 8 to 10 here by 1:00 tomorrow! 16 days into the season and we get this mess! Starting to wonder why Ohio even has a season in place!!

Old Post 11-27-2013 12:45 AM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

I saw 1 degree last night from the inside of my truck with heater cranked. It was a good night to be working....lol

NiteCh 'PR' Beast Mode Tramp
- 1st Runner Up Jr Young Guns 2014 National BBOA Days - 300+
- 9th place (Friday night) 2014 National BBOA Days - 250+
- 1st place opens 2014 WI State BBOA Championship - 837.5+
- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+
- 2015 Zone 3 BBOA Championship King of Hunt
- 2015 Iowa State BBCHA King of Hunt (1st place NtCh)
- 2016 Zone 3 BBOA Championship 1st place NtCh (Fri Night)

R.I.P.

Ch NiteCh 'PR' Gabby's Tree Poundin Bocephus

Old Post 11-27-2013 09:55 PM
Brandon Gudgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Gudgeon Click here to Send Brandon Gudgeon a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Gudgeon Find more posts by Brandon Gudgeon Add Brandon Gudgeon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
luke jr

one thing about people that own blueticks at this time of the year they go hunting and bring home the bacon. while the rest of the coon hunters sit at home in there rocker crying for it to be over. unless you are getting old like danny I won't say his last name. happy thanksgiving to everyone and god bless

Old Post 11-28-2013 03:35 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Luke

you hit it on the head..... Blue dogs shine bright under adverse conditions where others performance decline due to being bred to win plastic trophies in July, not coon in Jan. / Feb. God bless em, that is what they want but not what a died in the wool Blue dog person wants....

Old Post 11-28-2013 05:50 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
prostockpat
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by luke jr
one thing about people that own blueticks at this time of the year they go hunting and bring home the bacon. while the rest of the coon hunters sit at home in there rocker crying for it to be over. unless you are getting old like danny I won't say his last name. happy thanksgiving to everyone and god bless

hmmm,so my "white" dog shouldn't be tree'n any?
lol,18deg. last night.treed 4singles.2 dens.

Last edited by prostockpat on 11-28-2013 at 10:33 PM

Old Post 11-28-2013 10:12 PM
prostockpat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for prostockpat Click here to Send prostockpat a Private Message Click Here to Email prostockpat Find more posts by prostockpat Add prostockpat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GREG MCCLELLAN
UKC Forum Member

I would like to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving.I am thankfull for all the good people i have got to know coonhunting.

Sparky

Old Post 11-28-2013 11:59 PM
m.s.guthrie
UKC Forum Member

the coldest

i ever treed a coon on the outside was -5 degrees.
that blue dog was for real and thats why i hunt blues
i can appreciate a good dog of any breed but fancy the blues,i do

home ofUAL GRAND GOODNEWS GUIDING TORCH. Gone but not forgotten
DUAL GRAND GOODNEWS ANNIES BATTLECRY HTX
nt. ch. gRCH.goodnews drums maximus(three legger)
NT CH. PR GOODNEWS BL. MINNIE PEARLl
god is good all the time!
814-842-0018
gone but not forgotten
dual ch. goodnews blue rv drum
nt ch.yoders goodnews drums thunder
pr goodnews drums heartbreaker

Old Post 11-30-2013 01:02 AM
m.s.guthrie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for m.s.guthrie Click here to Send m.s.guthrie a Private Message Click Here to Email m.s.guthrie Find more posts by m.s.guthrie Add m.s.guthrie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote