UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Nance Bred Treeing Walkers
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nance/Gordon
UKC Forum Member

Nance Bred Treeing Walkers

I have two very nice females bred. Pups will be wormed vaccinated and weaned around July 1st. (1) White River Kokopelli X White River Rowdy 4.$400 (2) Kingboone X White River Ester.$300...PM or call and get your name on the call list. Thanks Trent ...317-491-7868.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-07-2015 12:09 AM
Nance/Gordon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nance/Gordon Click here to Send Nance/Gordon a Private Message Click Here to Email Nance/Gordon Find more posts by Nance/Gordon Add Nance/Gordon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Temple
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I would be interested in a male and female pup. Give me a call 252 333 0108 Doug

Old Post 06-30-2015 01:21 AM
Doug Temple is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Temple Click here to Send Doug Temple a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Temple Find more posts by Doug Temple Add Doug Temple to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kordog
UKC Forum Member

if you want your pups to go where they will be hunted hard and right trent .dougs the man to get them to.

Old Post 07-01-2015 02:54 AM
kordog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kordog Click here to Send kordog a Private Message Click Here to Email kordog Find more posts by kordog Add kordog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Temple
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Thanks for meeting me to get the pups. They are nice acting puppies and have brains which a lot of dogs don't have nowadays. Enjoyed talking to you I'll keep in touch and let you know how they are doing. Know your Grandfather would be proud of you.

Old Post 07-12-2015 10:44 PM
Doug Temple is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Temple Click here to Send Doug Temple a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Temple Find more posts by Doug Temple Add Doug Temple to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote