UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Trump
Pages (23): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
White House presses ahead with sending USMCA to Congress without Pelosi greenlight
by Sean Higgins
| May 30, 2019 07:36 PM
The Trump administration on Thursday began the process for seeking congressional approval of the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement on trade, starting the clock on when the House would be required to vote in order to ratify it.

The White House had waited on a greenlight from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., to submit the deal but indicated in recent weeks it had grown impatient. Pelosi said the White House was jumping the gun.

U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer submitted a Statement of Administrative Action letter to congressional leaders on Thursday. The letter allows the White House to formally submit the deal to Congress within 30 days. Once the draft deal itself is submitted to Congress, the House must vote on it in 60 days, according to Trade Promotion Authority, the law covering congressional approval of deals.

"The Trump Administration’s decision to send Congress a draft statement of administrative action before we have finished working with U.S. Trade Representative Lighthizer to ensure the USMCA benefits American workers and farmers is not a positive step,” Pelosi said in a statement Thursday. “It indicates a lack of knowledge on the part of the Administration on the policy and process to pass a trade agreement.”

The White House had been engaged in talks with the speaker, who had held up the vote until issues such as the deal's labor rights enforcement provisions were shored up. Last week, President Trump said, "Bob Lighthizer is waiting to get the okay from her to send it in. But we're at a point where we're just going to have to send it in."

Whether a vote on the deal is scheduled is completely at Pelosi's discretion. Marc Short, chief of staff to Vice President Mike Pence, said on Wednesday that the speaker "has the keys here about when this gets brought up and what the process is," but that the administration was trying to pressure her to get a vote scheduled by getting businesses and pro-trade Democrats to lobby her office.

Democrats argued the move was sabotaging attempts to reach consensus on the remaining issues. "With trademark chaos, this preemptive move seeks to supplant what could have been a productive process. Without strong labor provisions, environmental protections, and real enforcement that promotes American job creation, we are still miles away from the finish line," said Rep. Bill Pascrell, D-N.J.

The White House's move comes as U.S. trade partners were making their own moves to ratify the deal. Canada launched its process to gets its parliament to approve it on Wednesday. Mexico submitted the deal to its Republic of the Congress on Thursday.

Spokesmen for the White House and the U.S. Trade Representative's Office did not respond to requests for comment.

"I want to assure you that we’re making energetic efforts to move approval through the Congress of the United States this summer," Pence said at a joint press conference Thursday in Ottawa with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Hey, stop posting facts, because some liberal on here, heard it on CNN, that it's not true!

Bruce Profitt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-18-2019 03:43 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If they can't dispute the facts then they just say that they are untrue. They first get someone to publish a false report saying that the facts aren't true with no basis to back it up. Then all of the main stream propoganda networks quote the report. Next all of the dem cult members start quoting the mainstream propoganda networks. Before you know it they are all believing it. That is the way they got the whole Russian collusion mess started.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-18-2019 at 03:58 PM

Old Post 12-18-2019 03:55 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JR Collins
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
What's everyone's view of what's happening in Virginia? Where the dem Nazis are discussing deploying the states national guard to take the peoples firearms.

I went to my County's Board meeting. I could not get in the door. I heard anywhere between 3000 and 4500 people were there. I had to watch a live stream of it. The County had (3) options to vote on.
Option 1: Do Nothing
Option 2: Advise the State that the County will not help to infringe on the Constitutional rights of the Citizens. (No Mention of Sanctuary County)
Option 3: Declare the County a Sanctuary County that will not help the State to infringe on the rights of the Citizens or the Constitutional Rights.

I am certain that I do not have the Wording 100% correct. While watching the live stream, the Speakers that spoke on behalf of becoming a Sanctuary County where Local Republican Party Members, Hunters, Shooting Enthusiasts, Retired Military, Active Military, One Female Attorney. All were well spoken, made no threatening remarks, no hateful remarks, no distasteful remarks. These speakers were great to listen to.
One Lady spoke showing pictures of her children with there first rifle kill on a deer. She was 100% for 2nd amendment rights, but she felt that this was for the Courts to decide not for the County Board of Directors.
Another Lady who had moved to the County from New Jersey said she was in Favor of Red Laws and No Hunting. She was booed very heavily after she spoke.
Another Gentleman was also in Favor of Red Laws. He also was not from the County but had been living here for 2 years. I don't remember where he was from. He was also booed.
One Pompous Idiot got up there also originally from another State spoke hatred for guns, hunting and the Constitution. He was booed before he could finish and was asked multiple times to stop speaking as hos time was past. The most un American person I had ever saw.
Finally when over 20 of the proposed 60 Speakers for becoming a Sanctuary County had spoken and maybe 5 of 7 that were against becoming a Sanctuary County had spoken the congregation of people chanted for a vote. At this time the County Voted to become a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary County but also listed all other Amendments also to protect. Which is the Option 3 from above. It was Unanimous.
Now my understanding of becoming a Sanctuary County means that if the State declares any law that impedes on our Constitutional Rights then the County Emergency Services IE. Police Departments, Fire Departments, Rescue Services, and any other County paid departments and employees will not help in enforcing these laws.
As far as the State calling on the National guard, that was one Ignorant Democrat speaking way out of turn. This is exactly the Ignorance of our Politicians. When you have over 70 of the possible 95 locations to date with more joining the movement here in VA each week, why would any person much less a Politician make a threatening Statement like " If the County's don't listen to us then we will bring in the National Guard."
It is just my opinion that this shows that what you see and read from polls is only what each Media Outlet wants you to think. I have read that polls show 80% of Virginians are for Gun Control and Red Laws. Then you see the largest majority of the State call themselves a Sanctuary Locality. The best part of this shows how the people in the state really feel.

Old Post 12-18-2019 05:06 PM
JR Collins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JR Collins Click here to Send JR Collins a Private Message Click Here to Email JR Collins Find more posts by JR Collins Add JR Collins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JR Collins
I went to my County's Board meeting. I could not get in the door. I heard anywhere between 3000 and 4500 people were there. I had to watch a live stream of it. The County had (3) options to vote on.
Option 2: Advise the State that the County will not help to infringe on the Constitutional rights of the Citizens. (No Mention of Sanctuary County)
Option 3: Declare the County a Sanctuary County that will not help the State to infringe on the rights of the Citizens or the Constitutional Rights.

I am certain that I do not have the Wording 100% correct. While watching the live stream, the Speakers that spoke on behalf of becoming a Sanctuary County where Local Republican Party Members, Hunters, Shooting Enthusiasts, Retired Military, Active Military, One Female Attorney. All were well spoken, made no threatening remarks, no hateful remarks, no distasteful remarks. These speakers were great to listen to.
One Lady spoke showing pictures of her children with there first rifle kill on a deer. She was 100% for 2nd amendment rights, but she felt that this was for the Courts to decide not for the County Board of Directors.
Another Lady who had moved to the County from New Jersey said she was in Favor of Red Laws and No Hunting. She was booed very heavily after she spoke.
Another Gentleman was also in Favor of Red Laws. He also was not from the County but had been living here for 2 years. I don't remember where he was from. He was also booed.
One Pompous Idiot got up there also originally from another State spoke hatred for guns, hunting and the Constitution. He was booed before he could finish and was asked multiple times to stop speaking as hos time was past. The most un American person I had ever saw.
Finally when over 20 of the proposed 60 Speakers for becoming a Sanctuary County had spoken and maybe 5 of 7 that were against becoming a Sanctuary County had spoken the congregation of people chanted for a vote. At this time the County Voted to become a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary County but also listed all other Amendments also to protect. Which is the Option 3 from above. It was Unanimous.
Now my understanding of becoming a Sanctuary County means that if the State declares any law that impedes on our Constitutional Rights then the County Emergency Services IE. Police Departments, Fire Departments, Rescue Services, and any other County paid departments and employees will not help in enforcing these laws.
As far as the State calling on the National guard, that was one Ignorant Democrat speaking way out of turn. This is exactly the Ignorance of our Politicians. When you have over 70 of the possible 95 locations to date with more joining the movement here in VA each week, why would any person much less a Politician make a threatening Statement like " If the County's don't listen to us then we will bring in the National Guard."
It is just my opinion that this shows that what you see and read from polls is only what each Media Outlet wants you to think. I have read that polls show 80% of Virginians are for Gun Control and Red Laws. Then you see the largest majority of the State call themselves a Sanctuary Locality. The best part of this shows how the people in the state really feel.

Thanks for posting, proud of you guys standing up to tyranny

Old Post 12-18-2019 05:13 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
If they can't dispute the facts then they just say that they are untrue. They first get someone to publish a false report saying that the facts aren't true with no basis to back it up. Then all of the main stream propoganda networks quote the report. Next all of the dem cult members start quoting the mainstream propoganda networks. Before you know it they are all believing it. That is the way they got the whole Russian collusion mess started.

Richard, I'm sure , by now, you have noticed that that is they're modus operandi by now. You should be used to it. The bad thing for the Dems is that everybody else is beginning to see it too. Let them dig their own grave. The deeper, the better.
Ya know, I have never considered myself as a "religious fanatic". But, I am beginning to TRULY believe that GOD IS at work here. Rob

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 12-18-2019 05:17 PM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by robgregory
Richard, I'm sure , by now, you have noticed that that is they're modus operandi by now. You should be used to it. The bad thing for the Dems is that everybody else is beginning to see it too. Let them dig their own grave. The deeper, the better.
Ya know, I have never considered myself as a "religious fanatic". But, I am beginning to TRULY believe that GOD IS at work here. Rob

I am going to feed the cows I can’t watch no more of this !!

Tar

Old Post 12-18-2019 07:59 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

GO TRUMP

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 12-18-2019 11:08 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
GO TRUMP

All the dems read the same speech all day long grrrr.

Tar

Old Post 12-18-2019 11:30 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
All the dems read the same speech all day long grrrr.

Tar

if its said enough people will accept it as truth.... typical democrat snow job!!!!!

Old Post 12-19-2019 01:41 AM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Did you see the dem cult members applauding after it passed? This is a sad day in American politics and one of them actually threw a big party and celebrated what they have done after it was over. They are really sick. The dem cult members are so brainwashed, they don't even realize what they are doing. They are like a lynch mob that feeds off each other.

Old Post 12-19-2019 02:26 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

They are a lynch mob. Bunch of liars and traitors. I pray the biggest lynch mob in this country enacts a very harsh but sound judgement upon them come November 2020. Yes I believe they sealed their fate, and the do nothing republicans will have a super majority in both houses, and ram stuff down their partisan throats, which by the way, President Trump will sign.

Ole Pelousy now thinks that their won't be a fair trial in the senate and may hold back on sending the articles to them. I reckon what we saw yesterday was fair in her eyes huh? TRAITORS...The Democratic leadership is nothing more that. Simple fact. Rules and laws do not apply to them, just who they hate only.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 12-19-2019 02:51 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, now that the dem members of the house have passed the impeachment, they are not even going to send it to the Senate. They just want to talk about it in the press for as long as they can before the Senate drops it.

Old Post 12-19-2019 04:20 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson

Ole Pelousy now thinks that their won't be a fair trial in the senate and may hold back on sending the articles to them. I reckon what we saw yesterday was fair in her eyes huh? TRAITORS...The Democratic leadership is nothing more that. Simple fact. Rules and laws do not apply to them, just who they hate only.

Yep. Which and rats .They Rats got good experience on runnin roo courts .Which now tryin to tell senate how to run there trial.
Cryin they want more witness brung in or trail wont be fair. HAha. They should of done it in there house of roo court. bunch of rats.Now its there turn to get hosed by majority.
TRUMP 2020 !

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 12-19-2019 at 07:22 PM

Old Post 12-19-2019 06:08 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Harder
UKC Forum Member

Here's your fearless leader Chewy! Congrats!!

https://twitter.com/M2Madness/statu...699372055711744

Iraq War Vet 03-04, 05-06
RECON
618-410-3034

Old Post 12-20-2019 11:56 PM
Nathan Harder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Harder Click here to Send Nathan Harder a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Harder Find more posts by Nathan Harder Add Nathan Harder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Re: Here's your fearless leader Chewy! Congrats!!

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Harder

Wouldn't you hate to be a code breaker and have to break the piglosy or quid pro quo Joe code? if they'd been around during WW2 the Navajo code talkers would of lost their place in history. Which of course makes them both racists, which in turn gives High Cheek Bones Pocahontas a great talking point to attack quid pro quo Joe. The only logical thing Joe could do is challenge her to a push up contest. Poor Bernie, needing some press would proclaim, Dec 19 2019, the day the Dems in the house killed Hitler and ended WW2

https://youtu.be/OBY46v1xKcU

Last edited by sleepy head on 12-21-2019 at 09:54 AM

Old Post 12-21-2019 08:02 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Here's your fearless leader Chewy! Congrats!!

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Harder

Give a whole new meaning to babbling idiot doesn't it! And she is their "speaker" of the house. My 2 year old grand daughter has better communication skills!

WWG1WGA
Jen

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 12-21-2019 04:25 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

trump stated he is the worlds foremost expert on wind mill fumes !

Old Post 12-24-2019 02:29 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
trump stated he is the worlds foremost expert on wind mill fumes !
Yep!! that's what his followers get so high on!! Things that cant be seen.

Old Post 12-24-2019 02:40 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
Yep!!Things that cant be seen.

Like Obama's Birth Certificate and Hillranium's emails...............

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 12-24-2019 02:43 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

I tell you what CAN be seen

Yesterday-- Dow Jones Industrials UP 56%. NASDAQ UP 72%. But we gotta impeach Trump. You Never Trumpers need to wake up and smell the coffee. Get on board the Trump Train.

Donald J. Trump for President 2020!!!!!
Donald Trump Jr. for President 2024!!!!

Wooooooohooooooo!!!

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 12-24-2019 02:53 PM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

merry christmas ! my uncle just showed up first thing he said (knowing i'm a democrat) is trump could shoot his wife on live tv and he would still vote for him in 2020 !

Old Post 12-25-2019 03:23 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Lol

Stock market closed at a ALL TIME High in History!!
Its not Trump? lol

Libtards need to wake up......................

Trump Train loading up for 2020!!

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 12-26-2019 09:09 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by JR Collins

KEEP STANDING STRONG!
Every Democrat on this board needs to read and read this post then research this bill and it's intrusion on law abiding citizens rights!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 12-27-2019 02:54 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

image uploading

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 12-29-2019 07:00 AM
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

I been wondering the same thing. How can you get impeached for asking someone to look into a crime? Guess we need to impeach all law enforcement. It must be wonderful to be a Democrat.

Old Post 12-30-2019 07:01 PM
Clovis A Nailor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis A Nailor Click here to Send Clovis A Nailor a Private Message Click Here to Email Clovis A Nailor Find more posts by Clovis A Nailor Add Clovis A Nailor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote