UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Pkc Gch Sun Makin History
Pages (78): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech Pkc Gch Sun Makin History

History is a deep hard hunting type dog , he opens good on a track , and sometimes just falls treed , and very accurate , his oldest pups are 14 mos old and are ready to be put in the hunts , so far there are pups out of every cross that will are and tree , and some crosses the whole litter will run and tree, I will put ref on here of the guys that own pups so you can call them and see if what you hear is something you could us in your breeding program, History comes from one of the best crosses ever made on sunrise , here is Historys ped, and some of his wins ( to many to list all)
*******************GRNITECH ROCK RIVER SACKETT JR
***************GRNITECH RAT ATTACK
*******************GRNITECH NIGHT HEAT DIXIE
**********GRNITECH TEQUILA SUNRISE
*******************GRNITECH BALL'S STYLISH HICKORY NUT HARRY
****************NITECH PHARR'S STYLISH SILK
********************PR LYNN'S DELTA SILK

*********************NITECH FLATROCK COMA
***************NITECH KIDDY'S WIPEOUT ZEB
**********************PR WIPE OUT CANDY
*********PR WIPEOUT ZEBBIE
**********************NITECH HOUS OF BUD
*************** PR EUBANK'S JENNY
********************** PR COOK'S KATE

STUD FEE: 300.00
Call 336 -824-4443,or 336-302-2963
MADE GRNITECH AT 25 MOS OLD,AND PKC SCH BEFORE 3 YRS
GOT IN 2 YR OLD SS
GOT IN THE PKC WORLD HUNT
2 PLACE AT THE ZONES AS 2 YR OLD
HIGH SCORE WALKER MALE AT 2011 GRAND AMERICAN
HIGH SCORE DOG AT 2012 WILLARD BURNETT MEMORIAL HUNT
2nd PLACE AT THE NC PRO HUNT 2011
AND TO MANY FINAL FOURS AND LATE ROUND WINS TO LIST
HERE ARE SOME REF. TO CALL ON HISTORY S PUPS:
Zach Everhart : 336 -442-9314
Wesley Wargo: 205-718-0533
Tommy Haymore: 919-499-3986
Dale Saywer: 731-446-0901
Nick Gaines: 919-930-5327
Jason Crenshaw: 918-916-0611
Bj Going: 985-515-7251
Call these guys and ask them about there pups

Last edited by Gary Thompson on 09-15-2012 at 06:36 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-15-2012 04:18 PM
Gary Thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Thompson Click here to Send Gary Thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Thompson Visit Gary Thompson's homepage! Find more posts by Gary Thompson Add Gary Thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

mystery

Bit

Pump

Pinky

Old Post 09-15-2012 06:40 PM
Gary Thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Thompson Click here to Send Gary Thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Thompson Visit Gary Thompson's homepage! Find more posts by Gary Thompson Add Gary Thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Hannah

Maker and Hooker

Old Post 09-15-2012 06:43 PM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Females bred to History :
Dallas Inman: Nitech pkc ch ( FRED X GUNSMOKES SISTER) 865-660-0301

Mitch Littleton: mother to the Va state pkc leader , ( swamp x reno ) bred
423-863-1071

Brad Beaver and I : ( zeb3 x clone) 336-824-4443

Dwaine Beane : Grnitech pkc ch ( Kahuna x Rat x ol Lawyer) 2nd cross 336-879-6718

Old Post 09-15-2012 06:52 PM
mentlock
UKC Forum Member

coondog **** winner **** reproducer

I have heard if Gary keeps one it does what it is supposed to do!

2012 NC State Youth Reserve Champion

"Building a STRONG foundation Starts with the FEMALES"

Co Owner : Robbie Brown

GRNITECH XTRA JANE (WldNtCh X Jr x WldNtCh Insane Jane)
NITECH CH NASTY (GrNtCh MC's Deadly Hitman x GrNtCh Gomers Angel)
House Feelin Sassy - Needs 1 win (WLDNTCH NGRCH GrNtCh Mr Celan x WLDNTCH NGRCH GrNtCh Feelin Frisky)
No Splits Suzzy D - Needs 1 win (WLDNTCH GrNtCh Miami River Big D x GrNtCh Hustlin Hooker)
'PR' Rebels Stylish Rose (GrNtCh Rebel (semen) x GrNtCh Harrys First Lady)
'PR' Hollyworld XXXX (GrNtCh High Xpectation x GrNtCh Big Janice)
'PR' Legend X (GrNtCh Somewhere Stylish Legend x GrNtCh Xtra Jane)
'PR' Black Nutz (GrNtCh Somewhere Legend x GrNtCh Xtra Jane)
'PR' Nasty X (GrNtCh Somewhere Legend x GrNtCh Xtra Jane)
'PR' Harry's Insane Hurricane (GrNtCh Harry (semen) x Insane Wenty)

Old Post 09-15-2012 07:47 PM
mentlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mentlock Click here to Send mentlock a Private Message Click Here to Email mentlock Find more posts by mentlock Add mentlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Yea im pretty hard on a dog, I can feed a goodun just the same as a sorry one, lol,

Last edited by Gary Thompson on 09-16-2012 at 05:10 PM

Old Post 09-15-2012 10:49 PM
PRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

History!!

Guys I have walked behind this hound and can say he 110% Coondog!!! History is bred to WIN and bred to REPRODUCE!!

NiTECH' Walker's Dirty Ankle Khatt (RIP)
PKC CH GRNITE CH Nocturnal Maggie
Dual Grand Stylish Insane Jane (Harry Semen)

I used and highly recommend Nite-Time Hunting Supplys

Old Post 09-16-2012 12:07 AM
PRITCHARD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PRITCHARD Click here to Send PRITCHARD a Private Message Click Here to Email PRITCHARD Find more posts by PRITCHARD Add PRITCHARD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr. Pritchard , History can be very nice , and what is surpisen me is his pups , guys his pups are very easy to start they just have natural ability to track and tree , the oldest pups are just now 14 mos old they will be 15 mos I think around the 26 of this month, and it dont have to be one kind of blood to make it work , I have bred Master Latch x Wipeout , Kahuna x Rat , Stylish Hammer x Yadkin River, Stylish Reno x Rat , Wipeout x Rat , Double Bellar bred, these are just some that are old enuff to mess with or hunt, I think History will cross well on about anything, If anybody is thinking about breed to him or looking for a pup Please give the guys that have them pups that are on the board a call , let them tell you how they like theres or maybe dislike em, and anybody that has a pup out of History that would like to have it posted just send me a picture text to 336 302-2963, and tell me the name of the pup and its age , and again thanks to all the guys that have bred or are hunting pups out of History

Old Post 09-16-2012 08:30 AM
nick@wipeoutsis
UKC Forum Member

i hope you can add the pic or viedo of my pup off history an sis treeing a hide from track to tree at 3 months old .... guys gary is one of the most honest people i have had a chance to meet in the huntin world, an old history is a fine hound. so i bred the best hound i have ever had to history and i am so happy i did all the pups or coon crazy an out going, i keep 2 a male an a female an my female will track an find a hide an tree it in a hurry with passion like her mom an dad. she is only 3 months old .. so guys if you or on the fence as to breeding to history please know that you cant go wrong with that old boy.... an want find any guy more helpfull an honest as tompson an bevers good guys with good dogs....

Old Post 09-16-2012 08:46 PM
nick@wipeoutsis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nick@wipeoutsis Click here to Send nick@wipeoutsis a Private Message Click Here to Email nick@wipeoutsis Find more posts by nick@wipeoutsis Add nick@wipeoutsis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Plus Points
UKC Forum Member

Guys you better grab a pup or breed to him you wont be disappointed. He gets through the country quick and in a hurry and has the meat when u get there. He can be deep and lonely or have a coon treeing contest. You can also bet if garys leading it you can bet its a COONDOG. I have one off historys second litter id be glad to show to anyone. He is tight on the ground, awesome locate and a 100% dead loner. In 9 months of hunting ive seen him tree with one dog one time. He is the most accurate 14 month old pup ive ever unsnapped. Come for a hunt and see a history pup in action. Well cut him by himself in some rough swamps, cutovers or,pine thickets. Give me a call for a refrence on gary or history..

Old Post 09-16-2012 11:16 PM
Plus Points is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Plus Points Click here to Send Plus Points a Private Message Click Here to Email Plus Points Find more posts by Plus Points Add Plus Points to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Plus Points
UKC Forum Member

Zack Everhart. Call or Text. 336.442.9314

Old Post 09-16-2012 11:18 PM
Plus Points is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Plus Points Click here to Send Plus Points a Private Message Click Here to Email Plus Points Find more posts by Plus Points Add Plus Points to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys , The videos I have of mystery are very nice, he sounds just like his daddy ,and the pup out of Sis and History is going to be one more treedog I wish could get it downloaded and post it but I cant, Nick has the video on his facebook page , thanks guys for the kind words , and for Hunting History pups and breeding to him

Old Post 09-17-2012 01:59 AM
Plus Points
UKC Forum Member

Guys everybody that buys a dog always wants to try before they buy. The same goes for breeding to a stud, try before you bred. Gary has nothing to hide and im sure he would show history most any night. You will not regret following behind history seeing his coons.

Old Post 09-17-2012 07:37 PM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

History is here for anybody to come look at , most any night of the week,

Old Post 09-18-2012 12:59 AM
Plus Points
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 09-18-2012 07:51 PM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Will some pics of the pups just born off History and the Zeb 3 x Clone female , there is a few already gone out of that cross ,

Old Post 09-19-2012 12:18 AM
nick@wipeoutsis
UKC Forum Member

that sounds like a good cross

Old Post 09-19-2012 02:18 AM
nick@wipeoutsis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nick@wipeoutsis Click here to Send nick@wipeoutsis a Private Message Click Here to Email nick@wipeoutsis Find more posts by nick@wipeoutsis Add nick@wipeoutsis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Yea we think it might work , double sunrise ,double wipeout, they should be able to tree a coon

Old Post 09-19-2012 10:05 AM
Plus Points
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 09-21-2012 04:45 AM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Josh Hilton's 6 mo old pup split treed last night from her daddy ,

Old Post 09-21-2012 11:48 AM
lambert1
UKC Forum Member

ive got a female 3 months sire is history and dam is wipeout sissy,smart pup!!

Pr Kims TreeSlammin HellKat (GrNitch Treeslammin Harry 2 x Wellingtons Plug Nickel Terra)( Clyde qualified for 2013 world at 10 months old)
Pr Lamberts Godfrey Creek Bonnie (GrNitch Abotts Bawling Rebel x GrNitch Millers Carolina stylish whitey) (Clyde qualified for 2013 world at 10 months old)

Old Post 09-21-2012 12:48 PM
lambert1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lambert1 Click here to Send lambert1 a Private Message Click Here to Email lambert1 Find more posts by lambert1 Add lambert1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for tring a pup out of History, I hope it turns out to be a good one,

Old Post 09-21-2012 08:29 PM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Post a pic of it if you can , if you can text me a pic and its name and I will put it on the borad for ya, 336-302-2963

Old Post 09-21-2012 08:31 PM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Wipeout Shakey( History x Wipeout Sissy)

Old Post 09-22-2012 12:55 AM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-22-2012 04:30 PM