UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > chaps leak
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kyle Sumpter
UKC Forum Member

chaps leak

Anyone having problems with boots leaking where chaps are sewn on?
I recently bought dryshod boots with yoder wicked chaps and from the first time I wore them they will leak fairly bad if you wade deep water getting pants wet and eventually socks. Before anyone sais it I know they are not waders but I have had lots of others different boots and makes of chaps and none of them leaked near like these do. Very disappointed. Guess I'll go back to dan's. Is their anything to spray on them around the seems that would help?

Last edited by Kyle Sumpter on 02-27-2019 at 06:08 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-27-2019 06:00 PM
Kyle Sumpter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle Sumpter Click here to Send Kyle Sumpter a Private Message Click Here to Email Kyle Sumpter Find more posts by Kyle Sumpter Add Kyle Sumpter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick St.Clair
UKC Forum Member

You can by seam sealer and coat the seams inside and out. Walmart use to sell it. Sounds like maybe yours dint get done at the shop.

Old Post 02-27-2019 06:57 PM
Rick St.Clair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick St.Clair Click here to Send Rick St.Clair a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick St.Clair Find more posts by Rick St.Clair Add Rick St.Clair to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SLR
UKC Forum Member

Chaps

My muck boots with Yoder chaps haven’t leaked yet

Old Post 02-28-2019 02:42 AM
SLR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SLR Click here to Send SLR a Private Message Click Here to Email SLR Find more posts by SLR Add SLR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Chaps

quote:
Originally posted by SLR
My muck boots with Yoder chaps haven’t leaked yet

X2......👍👍
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 02-28-2019 03:03 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MARSHALL AYERS
UKC Forum Member

Re: chaps leak

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle Sumpter
Anyone having problems with boots leaking where chaps are sewn on?
I recently bought dryshod boots with yoder wicked chaps and from the first time I wore them they will leak fairly bad if you wade deep water getting pants wet and eventually socks. Before anyone sais it I know they are not waders but I have had lots of others different boots and makes of chaps and none of them leaked near like these do. Very disappointed. Guess I'll go back to dan's. Is their anything to spray on them around the seems that would help?

Give the people you got them from a call and they should make it right

DUAL GRAND GRNITECH'GRCH'PR'NITRO'S BIGTIME GOMER
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x374/bigtimekennels/th_null_zpsaf6e7c86.png

Old Post 02-28-2019 03:19 AM
MARSHALL AYERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MARSHALL AYERS Click here to Send MARSHALL AYERS a Private Message Click Here to Email MARSHALL AYERS Find more posts by MARSHALL AYERS Add MARSHALL AYERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whats up
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: chaps leak

quote:
Originally posted by MARSHALL AYERS
Give the people you got them from a call and they should make it right
x2 on what he said .hope they look out for ya I bought a pair a few years back that were supposed to be the bomb they leaked like crazy so I called the vendor I bought them from and he apologized and said if I bought another pair from them he would knock 50 bucks off .160 dollar mistake for me

Old Post 02-28-2019 03:41 AM
whats up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whats up Click here to Send whats up a Private Message Click Here to Email whats up Find more posts by whats up Add whats up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote