UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Free OMCBA Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GBarton
UKC Forum Member

Free OMCBA Female

I'd like to start by saying, I don't have to get rid of this dog. I'm doing this to try and give her a chance to get out and hunt, doing what she enjoys.

That being said, I'd also like to point out if she was perfect and finished, I wouldn't need to give her away. She has her issues, but she does hunt and enjoys it.

I'm offering to give her to a good home for free because that's what she cost me. I recently purchased two puppies and Grapes was given to me. She's been a lot of fun, but i found that its been taking time away from working the puppies. Squirrel season is right around the corner and I need to focus on the puppies if I'm gonna get them ready.

So if there is someone out there who's looking for a chance to try squirrel hunting with dogs, Grapes would be a great opportunity. If you're looking for another dog to add to your kennel, Grapes isn't for you. She's to old to have puppies and her last owner did have her fixed.

This message is turning out to be longer than I was hoping. But I'm trying to give the good with the bad. If this is something you'd be interested in learning more about, send me a PM and lets talk.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2014 11:49 PM
GBarton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GBarton Click here to Send GBarton a Private Message Find more posts by GBarton Add GBarton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nbha
UKC Forum Member

Sent pm

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-29-2014 04:44 AM
nbha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nbha Click here to Send nbha a Private Message Click Here to Email nbha Find more posts by nbha Add nbha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote