UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Mug
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Mug

Mug,has three wins toward Gnt.Ch. and will be finished into Gnt.Ch.when the hunts start back up. Mug,is a good looking dog. He weighs around 58-60 lbs in hunting shape. He has a good bawl mouth on the ground and a nice steady chop on tree. Mug,gets open quick but honest. He is one very accurate tree dog with brains to go with it. He is very independent and has a ton of hunt in him. He also has an All Grand Pedigree as a bonus. Mug,has some awesome siblings as well. Owners-Josh Howard-903-701-3613-Jeff Long-417-630-2785-Mug,will be here in Elkland Missouri the majority of the time. Stud Fee-300.00

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2015 06:31 PM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Frosted Mug

3 wins toward Gnt.Ch. Insane Frosted Mug

Old Post 12-11-2015 02:53 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Mug,3 wins toward Gnt.

John,I apreciate the nice words and right back at you. These dogs are definately reproducing the right kind. I hunted a you pup tonight out of Domino. I call him(Long's 3Blank Double Shot). I think I've had "Shot" out about five times now. He struck the coon first tonight and Dominator picked the tree and Shot come on that tree real quick and treed nice. Folks,Mug will reproduce the right kind for sure. If your looking to add brains,ability and looks give us a call.

Old Post 12-12-2015 06:55 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

3wins toward Gnt.Ch.Insane Frosted Mug

---WorldchGrnite X jr
--Grnite Insane x
---Worldch Grnite Insane Jane
Mugs ped-Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Mug,3 wins toward Gnt.Ch.
---Grnite Track Man
--Grnite Frost Bite
---Grnite Browns Haley

Last edited by Longs Mo kennel on 12-13-2015 at 09:01 AM

Old Post 12-13-2015 08:59 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,I have puppy's for sale out of Mug and my Ellie female. They are three weeks old and you talk about good looking. There is Seven pups,some are spoken for. Give me a call to book yours. 417-630-2785 Pups 250.00 males 300.00 female. Ellie had 6 males and 1 female. They will be loud,good looking and have natural ability. Thanks

Old Post 12-14-2015 08:56 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug and Ellie pups

Folks,Ellie is out of Guy Mannings breeding on the top side and a daughter of Nocturnal Kane on the bottom. I will post her pedigree soon and a picture of the pups. Thanks

Old Post 12-15-2015 09:05 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Roy,thanks for the nice comments.I can't wait to get one of these pups going,I know what kind of mouths they will have and their ability to tree coon.

Old Post 12-16-2015 09:04 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Btt

Old Post 12-17-2015 05:18 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,Mug is here in Missouri and Train is in Texas. Either dog is a great choice for your next stud dog selection. Thanks

Old Post 12-18-2015 08:39 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Mug
We appreciate each and everyone that has brought their nice females to our stud dogs.Weve been hearing how good most people like their pups,so it's nice to hear our breeding program is working. We also appreciate each and everyone that has bred or bought pups out of Train,Mug,Dominator,Domino,Ellie and Ruby. Thanks

Last edited by Longs Mo kennel on 12-20-2015 at 09:09 AM

Old Post 12-20-2015 09:07 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Btt

Old Post 12-22-2015 09:03 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy and Linda

Merry Christmas to Roy and Linda Grant,and to all your family. Merry Christnas to everyone,I hope it's your best ever. P.s.Nt.Ch.3Blank Dominator and Dual Gnt.Ch. Hicks Night Rockin Rosie should have pups Christmas Day.

Old Post 12-24-2015 10:58 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Btt

Old Post 12-26-2015 02:00 AM
G.Conaway
UKC Forum Member

Mug x Abby

Just wanted to say thanks to Roy for selling me such a fine quality pup. My pup is very outgoing and is very loud for a pup. He is very slick and has a nice shiny coat, when he is let out he is always on the go. Very bold pup, not afraid of anything. I can tell these pups were really taken care of, the way It should be done! 100% satisfied with my pup!!!! Once again thanks to Roy and Jeff for making this cross. Talk to ya later,,,,,thanx,,, Gary

Old Post 12-26-2015 11:55 PM
G.Conaway is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G.Conaway Click here to Send G.Conaway a Private Message Click Here to Email G.Conaway Find more posts by G.Conaway Add G.Conaway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

G.Conaway

Glad you like your pup. Roy and Linda did a great job raising them.I think Roy put together a good cross here. I'd say we will see some good ones out of this litter. Keep us updated on your pup and thanks for choosing one from us. Thanks

Old Post 12-28-2015 09:06 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Mug,will be finished to Gnt.Ch. this spring. Just waiting for the hunts to kick off here in Missouri. This line of dogs will make your pins fill up,because you won't have to cull near as often. Give us a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 12-29-2015 09:17 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Btt

Old Post 12-30-2015 08:52 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,give us a call if we can be of any help.thanks

Old Post 01-01-2016 08:10 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Btt

Old Post 01-03-2016 08:59 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,were looking forward to seeing pups out of Mug progress. We believe he will reproduce the kind most of us enjoy hunting.

Old Post 01-04-2016 08:52 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Btt

Old Post 01-05-2016 08:50 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Mug
Folks,Every sibling of Mugs has a title hung on them. Most of the litter are Gnt.Ch. These dogs are without a doubt reproducing. Give us a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 01-06-2016 09:04 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,my Mug pup is gorgeous. I can't wait till it's old enough to hit the timber.

Old Post 01-08-2016 03:40 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

John

John,I appreciate it. I'm starting to feel a little better. Doctor put me on some medicine. I'm ready to get back to the timber,but it will probably be another week. Thanks again John.

Old Post 01-12-2016 10:52 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,give us call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 01-14-2016 07:31 PM