UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Mosquito Creek Tree Daddy Hank Htx
Pages (29): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Mosquito Creek Tree Daddy Hank Htx

A little history on Tree Daddy.
he was born at Cory Mailes farm on June 15 2002.I had him since he was around 8 weeks old.he had 2 littermates drowned when they were around 7 months old and Cory was liking them very much.Tree Daddy started young and would strike up quick and get treed in a hurry.Tree Daddy is what I call a split tree artist.he has a knack finding a layed up coon.he finished in three HTX hunts to a HTX title.this old hound has produced some very nice hounds that have won in big events and have come close in other events.I`ve been blessed with good hounds and i`ve been guilty of putting a good older hound on the back burner to hunt a young hound I did the same thing with his sire NtCh`PR`MOSQUITO CREEK HANK.when you look at the offspring he has produced we all know he has produced some winners if your interested in breeding to a proven reproducer I feel its safe to say he is one.If any one is thinking about making a cross early this year give Tree Daddy a look.I`ve had this line since 1989 alot of old Smokey River and Uchtman in his pedigree.I wanted to let everybody know Tree Daddy is paid up on Performance.
---------------`PR`TRUE BOY BLUE
----------GRNITECH`PR`SMOKEY RIVER BL.DIAM JIM
---------------`PR`PALMERS ANNABELLE LEE
--------CH`PR`ELLIS BLUE JIM
---------------`PR`SMOKEY RIVER SAGE
----------`PR`SMOKEY RIVER SAGES B. GINA
---------------`PR SMOKEY RIVER BLUE NAN
-----`PR`MOSQUITO CREEK THUNDER
---------------NITECH GRCH`PR`RANKIN`S BLUE LEAD
----------CH`PR`WHEATWOOD BLUE WARRIOR
---------------GRNITECH CH`PR`UCHTMAN`S BLUE ANGEL
--------GRCH`PR`TURNER`S MISS PRISS LOU
---------------GRNITECH`PR`KOOSER`S DIAMOND DANDY
----------`PR`AGEE`S DIXIE
---------------NITECH GRCH`PRKOOSER`S FLY
---NITECH`PR`MOSQUITO CREEK HANK
---------------`PR`TRUE BOY BLUE
----------GRNITECH`PR`SMOKEY RIVER BL.DIAM JIM
---------------`PR`PALMERS ANNABELLE LEE
--------CH`PR`ELLIS BLUE JIM
---------------`PR`SMOKEY RIVER SAGE
----------`PR`SMOKEY RIVER SAGES B. GINA
---------------`PR SMOKEY RIVER BLUE NAN
-----CH`PR`MOSQUITO CREEK DRIVING BL.LADY
---------------CH GRNITECH`PR`BEANS RANGER
----------NITECH`PR`UCHTMAN`S BLUE REBEL
---------------GRNITECH`PR`UCHTMANS BLUE FLY
--------CH`PR`NITESONG`S BLUE APRIL
---------------GRNITECH`PR`SMOKEY RIVER BL. DIAM. JIM
--------`PR`ELLIS BLUE DINAH
---------------NITECH`PR`MC CULLOCH`S BLUE SUE

`PR`MOSQUITO CREEK TREE DADDY HANK HTX

---------------GRNITECH`PR`DEANS N. BLUE HAMMER III
----------GRNITECH`PR`BRYANT`S BLUE SLAMMER
---------------`PR`BRYANT`S BLUE BELLE
--------NITECH`PR`DRYFORK BLUESPUD
---------------CH GRNITECH`PR`MUDDY BOGGY BLUE DOBBER
----------`PR`BRYANT`S BLUE SAMMIE
---------------`PR`DAWSON`S WOLF CRK GRANNY
----NITECH`PR`SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHEIF
---------------GRNITECH`PR`BAR-L SMOKY R. BL. JERRY
----------NITECH`PR`JONES` CEDAR HILL BL. JAY
---------------`PR`TIMBERHILL BL. BELL
-------`PR`SMOKEY RIVER BB`S J-BELL
---------------NITECH`PR`SMOKEY RIVER SUNDOWN
----------`PR`SMOKEY RIVER MAYBLS BB
---------------`PR`SMOKEY RIVER BLUE MAYBL
---`PR`MAILES` BLUE RUDY`S SUE
---------------`PR`NICHOLS BLUE SMOKEY II
----------GRNITECH`PR`QUAIL CREEK JIMMY
---------------`PR`LONE CRY BLUE GINGER
--------NITECH`PR`VAN DORN`S NATURAL BEN
---------------CH NITECH`PR`HUGHES MAD DOG BL. SMOKIE
----------NITECH`PR`NATURAL BLUE BELLE
---------------`PR`MAD DOG BLUE JANIE
----NITECH`PR`MAILES` MO. BLUE RUDY
---------------GRNITECH`PR`SMOKEY RIVER BL.DIAM.JIM
----------`PR`SMOKEY RIV.DIA.BL. TALKER
---------------NITECH`PR`HICKERSON BLUE QUEEN
--------`PR`CORY`S BLUE SUE
---------------`PR`SMOKEY RIV. BL.SAILOR
----------`PR`BLAIKIE`S BLUE KATE
---------------`PR`BLUE CHEROKEE QUEEN
---------------

DON'T LOOSE SIGHT !!! SET YOUR GOALS HIGH !!!

MOSQUITO CREEK BLUETICK KENNEL.
MOSQUITO CREEK SINCE 1989.
I SUPPORT THE BLUETICK BIG GAME AND COONHOUND FANCIERS !
937-489-7279.

Last edited by matt a turner on 02-27-2018 at 01:06 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-12-2011 02:18 AM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick matley
New UKC Forum Member

Good looking hound with a great pedigree.

Old Post 02-12-2011 03:21 PM
rick matley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick matley Click here to Send rick matley a Private Message Click Here to Email rick matley Find more posts by rick matley Add rick matley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeremyBayless
UKC Forum Member

Ol Treedaddy

Matt
There is no DOUBT that this dog is a reproducer.!!!!!!

(937)214-5142
BIG_Country_kennels@yahoo.com

Old Post 02-12-2011 04:25 PM
JeremyBayless is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JeremyBayless Click here to Send JeremyBayless a Private Message Click Here to Email JeremyBayless Find more posts by JeremyBayless Add JeremyBayless to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Tree Daddy was represented real well this weekend he had two grand pups One being out of Legend and one out of his daughter Sis that won their cast in South Carolina.Congrats to Tom Jennings with Image and Billy Kooser with his split with Kidd in his first PKC hunt.Tom Congrats on the trip down south.
Tree Daddy has thrown some real nice hounds and his offspring are reproducing not only coon dogs but cast winners.a little piece of the pie one piece at a time.I want to Thank You guys for hunting hounds off of Tree Daddy.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 02-13-2011 11:13 PM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Matt

I think Tree Daddy will fit the bill for all lines of hounds. You keep promoting and it will happen. Good job on your line of hounds. Stick with what works. Smokey River x Uchtman cross well. I use 3/4 Uchtman and 1/4 Smokey River you are the opposite and it is working on both of our ends. Now that there is a couple of pups off Tree Daddy and Eli maybe we can go from there and build even better dogs with the mix of these hounds. I due to add back some Smokey River back in my dogs but we do have a couple off Tom Dulley so time will tell.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Old Post 02-13-2011 11:57 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

Tree Daddy throws good looking pups that start early.His offspring seem to be reproducing the same.I have enjoyed his sons and I am now hunting a few grandsons from him.This line seems to hold there traits from one generation to the next.They start early,they are naturally straight,good track dogs that can and will tree layups on a consistant basis.

In my opinion......THE MOST OVERLOOKED STUD DOG IN THE BLUETICK BREED.

HOME OF.........
GRNITECH STILLWATER FARM'S BLUE LEGEND
NITECH STILLWATER FARM'S BLUE PRODIGY

Old Post 02-15-2011 11:40 PM
stillwater farm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stillwater farm Click here to Send stillwater farm a Private Message Click Here to Email stillwater farm Find more posts by stillwater farm Add stillwater farm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Here is a three generation picture.Image on the left,Legend in the middle,Tree Daddy on the right...

937-489-7279.

Old Post 02-16-2011 01:41 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Ted, Tom, Thanks
for the hunt toningt we looked at 5 coon and the Tree Daddy line sure looked good.Image is a real nice pup and has all the tools to be a good one and I love his mouth.I`m sure he going to finish into something extra nice.Ted I think you`ve been slipping out on us with ol King he sure looked good again.I think Ted has been putting in a little extra time in the timber with king he sure is acting good.both of these hounds are nice.thanks for the hunt again.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 02-18-2011 05:23 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

btt

937-489-7279.

Old Post 02-20-2011 04:49 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

-------------MOSQUITO CREEK THUNDER
--------NITE CH MOSQUITO CREEK HANK
-------------CH MOSQUITO CREEK DRIVING BL. LADY
----CH ANDREAE`S SPOT
-------------TJ`S MOSQUITO CREEK BIG BUBBA
--------MOSQUITO CREEK CURLY CLOCK
-------------MOATS`MOSQUITO CREEK BL.KATE
-MOSQUITO CREEK BOOMING BLU LOU
-------------NITE CH UPSON`S BEN
--------GRNITECH GRCH UPSON`S BLUE BOY II
------------GRCH MAD-DOG BLUE BABY MOON
----NITECH GRCH UPSON`S COCO
------------COCO
--------PEACEFULL VALLY BLUE STORMY
------------NITECH CH FOLLEN`S STORMIN BLU MOUSE

I have made this cross between Tree Daddy and Lou.I have been getting outstanding results from Lou. Lou has a nice loud bawl mouth on her she has a wonderful locate on her and she has a nice chop mouth on the tree. her pups seem to strike up quick,and have the same locate and they are chop mouth on the tree also.I have been getting good reports on her two prior breedings.they are go hunting and start early.making this cross will double up NITECH PR MOSQUITO CREEK HANK.Hank was one of my favorites from the past.alot of good hounds that I have hunted with and I feel this should be another good cross.should make some real nice good looking hounds.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 02-20-2011 10:08 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the calls and i`ll try and get back to everybody monday evening.I have a few pups spoken for out of this cross.most of the time I have three to four spoken for before I breed them.Most of the guys getting pups from me are guys that have hounds from me or have hounds in the past.
we had a good hunt tonight.I seen Rebel tree one by himself he is off of Stinger and C.Cadles Dixie female.King and powder sure made some good music running one and had him on the outside and we had a couple dens and one forsure slick and one big tree we couldn`t find a hole in.they sure thought they had him.it was good getting out.
If anybody is interested in a pup off of Tree Daddy and Lou pm me of call.Thanks.matt....

937-489-7279.

Old Post 02-21-2011 04:38 AM
walkerdawg740
UKC Forum Member

matt make sure you keep me 2 females out back in that barn you like to keep tree daddy tied behind

Old Post 02-21-2011 06:29 PM
walkerdawg740 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerdawg740 Click here to Send walkerdawg740 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerdawg740 Find more posts by walkerdawg740 Add walkerdawg740 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Hey Zack,I have three females spoken for and two males at this time.Tree Daddy isnt getting any younger.Lou has a good mouth on her and Lou has been bred to Stinger and Legend and both crosses their are some big mouth hounds.I would have to say Tree Daddy`s litter should be the same.I know you really like Legend and Turbo Blue when we had him.I can see why you would want two females.You have the right ideal raise two and keep the one you like best.

Elmo,I`ve been getting calls people didn`t know how much Uchtman was in behind my hounds.Your right about them crossing up good with each other.I don`t have much of the newer Uchtman.alot of the older Uchtman carried Rambler heavy.I`m really surprised at how close alot of the older lines were bred up.we all have branched away but still carry the same lines and some are tighter than others.I hear from philip on his Tree Daddy Eli pups and he seems to be really pleased with them.Hey take care and looking forward to hunting with you sometime.Matt

937-489-7279.

Old Post 02-22-2011 04:12 AM
walkerdawg740
UKC Forum Member

Yea in my eyes a man can't got wrong with a pup out of this cross tree daddy has thrown some very nice dogs and toms pup image is off legend and lou I seen what these dogs can do in any country so if all goes well I will brred one of these females back to my pup off legend and six pack later on down the road

Old Post 02-23-2011 01:56 AM
walkerdawg740 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerdawg740 Click here to Send walkerdawg740 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerdawg740 Find more posts by walkerdawg740 Add walkerdawg740 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeremyBayless
UKC Forum Member

Pup

I still have 1 male pup out of Treedaddy & Honey I will still sell! He is starting to TREE a coon-hide and does a good job on it
Honey is out of Matts Stinger Dog (RIP) and has made a BEAR dog in VIRGINIA
Give me a call if interested
If I dont sell him he has a home right here Hes a NATURAL

(937)214-5142

Old Post 02-24-2011 01:13 AM
JeremyBayless is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JeremyBayless Click here to Send JeremyBayless a Private Message Click Here to Email JeremyBayless Find more posts by JeremyBayless Add JeremyBayless to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Jeremy,you may want to keep him.I`m getting good reports on the litter they are starting quick.I really like my female littermate to your male she is real nice.she has been really growing the last couple weeks.I have high hopes for her.I`ll try and get some new pictures of her on here soon.Ol Tree Daddy is putting some good ones on the ground.This should turn out to be a good cross.

Zack,Lou is getting large she is going to have a real nice litter.I sure would say one of the female`s will cross up good on your Legend X Six Pack Male.What do you call him.I know you said he has a outstanding mouth on him.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 02-27-2011 02:14 AM
JeremyBayless
UKC Forum Member

pup

Matt
I know I should keep him and probably will unless someone wants to buy him.
He is starting good for me like I said he's treeing on a coon hide real well. I will kick myself in the A@@ when/if I sell him I just cant seem to keep intrest,in dogs or coon hunting right now
Just found out that we have to take Madison (My Daughter) to Childrens Hosp she's having some HEART issues"TALK ABOUT SCARED" This has just been a REALLY BAD year!!!!
I mite even sell my box,lite,tracker and kennels if it dont start looking better soon....

(937)214-5142

Old Post 02-27-2011 03:28 AM
walkerdawg740
UKC Forum Member

Matt I call him thunder I had to put a no bark on him took it off him today for a little bit and man I think he's gotten 3 times louder son of a gun was ringin through town had the neighbors out I think they liked him haha I'm ready to start him he's got me itchin

Old Post 02-27-2011 06:43 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

I received a call from Leo Guyette,He said his two Tree Daddy pups went nuts when they were showed their first live coon.Leo said the male has a good mouth on him and he likes to bark and had to get on him but he is getting the ideal.Leo says the female has a chop mouth on her and hasn`t heard her make a bawl yet.I prefer a bawl mouth also hopefully she`ll change for him.I get calls and updates about everyday on the pups out of either Tree Daddy or Stinger.It`s good to hear about how they are doing the good and bad.For the most part it sounds like both Tree Daddy and Stinger are/was throwing outstanding track driving hounds.
Tree Daddy hasn`t been bred to a bunch and he is 8 now and will be 9 in june.He is reproducing some real nice hounds if you or your buddy has a nice female and your thinking of breeding give Tree Daddy a chance i`m sure he will continue to do his part in the breeding department.Thanks for all the calls and updates.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 03-06-2011 05:28 PM
leo guyette
UKC Forum Member

tree daddy pups

matt real nice talking to u and tom saturday.i have some high hopes for theses pups.when the weather breaks around here thy will get there chance. one thing that allways sticks in my head from the first time i met u and tom was that these line of dogs tree coons not trees. thats just what im looking for.lol thanks leo

Old Post 03-06-2011 06:05 PM
leo guyette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leo guyette Click here to Send leo guyette a Private Message Find more posts by leo guyette Add leo guyette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Leo Thanks.I`ve hunted this line for 20 + years and thats one of the things that stick out.real good about having coon.I just made it back in the first drop the girls were half way belly up in water treeing their brains out with the bacon.Powder and Legendary Lou. the next drop they both poored the coal to a track thur a woods tapping three trees on the way and ran 3 hundred yards to a dairy barn and it didn`t take them long.then Lou treed a den and Powder came in and backed her.this was Lou`s first night out in a while.I expect big thing from both of these females. good luck with your three young hounds.I hope the weather changes for you soon.Matt...

937-489-7279.

Old Post 03-07-2011 06:16 AM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

It's late... go to bed!

Old Post 03-07-2011 06:35 AM
Jim Bartley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Bartley Click here to Send Jim Bartley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Bartley Find more posts by Jim Bartley Add Jim Bartley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

My Tree Daddy and Lou cross this is who I have down for pups.
Zack 2 females
Dave1 male
Ben 1 female
Larry 1 male
Gordon 1 male
Jay 1 female
Dave 1 male
my granddaughter was over and loves to write and drawl and I`ve misplaced my list it probably has pictures drawed on it.if your name isn`t on this list contact me and i`ll put it their.Lou is acting real good and getting bigger everyday.I was going to keep me a male out of this cross but have decided to keep two off of Stinger.I have a real nice male off of Tree Daddy and Ruby that I like real well.It sounds like most are going to hard hunters and thats means a lot to me.Thanks

937-489-7279.

Last edited by matt a turner on 03-17-2011 at 06:36 PM

Old Post 03-08-2011 08:35 AM
notellm
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-13-2011 06:14 PM
notellm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for notellm Click here to Send notellm a Private Message Click Here to Email notellm Find more posts by notellm Add notellm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
h gatlin
UKC Forum Member

Sent you a PM

Old Post 03-13-2011 07:49 PM
h gatlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for h gatlin Click here to Send h gatlin a Private Message Click Here to Email h gatlin Find more posts by h gatlin Add h gatlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote