UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ch Nite Ch Pr Bakers Mosquito Creek Stinger For Stud.
Pages (80): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

MOSQUITO CREEK JIM`S BLUE FLY

DON'T LOOSE SIGHT !!! SET YOUR GOALS HIGH !!!

MOSQUITO CREEK BLUETICK KENNEL.
MOSQUITO CREEK SINCE 1989.
I SUPPORT THE BLUETICK BIG GAME AND COONHOUND FANCIERS !
937-489-7279.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-17-2008 05:52 PM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dennis upson
UKC Forum Member

hi matt nice pups #1 looks like a good choice if it's ok with you don will pick her up as long as he is going there anyway. i can see kitty in them. is the fly pictured here the mother? nice hound. thans dennis

Old Post 12-19-2008 05:34 PM
dennis upson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dennis upson Click here to Send dennis upson a Private Message Click Here to Email dennis upson Find more posts by dennis upson Add dennis upson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

DENNIS,

everything is ok with Don picking her up.this is fly the mother of the pups. take care and stay warm.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-19-2008 06:06 PM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Dennis congradulations on getting female #1. Would have been my choice. I like the heart shape left side!

Matt fly is a nice looking female too. Dark eyes!

SAVE THE COON, HUNT WITH A HOUND!

Old Post 12-20-2008 01:08 AM
BRYAN J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRYAN J Click here to Send BRYAN J a Private Message Click Here to Email BRYAN J Find more posts by BRYAN J Add BRYAN J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dennis upson
UKC Forum Member

hi matt that sounds good i'm excited about getting her home here. i really like the way fly looks. she can stay here if you ever nead a place for her. lol hope you can get up here bear hunting again next year. i've been cat hunting the past week will go again monday. thanks again dennis

Old Post 12-20-2008 10:48 PM
dennis upson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dennis upson Click here to Send dennis upson a Private Message Click Here to Email dennis upson Find more posts by dennis upson Add dennis upson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Riley and King

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-26-2008 04:00 AM
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Matt did you and your family have a good Christmas?
Good here.
Now tomorrow is suppose to be in the 40's. May have to hit the wood if this is true.
Are you getting Dans female Monday?

Old Post 12-26-2008 04:18 AM
BRYAN J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRYAN J Click here to Send BRYAN J a Private Message Click Here to Email BRYAN J Find more posts by BRYAN J Add BRYAN J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Bryan,

We had a great time with our family.Three parties yesterday and one today so were finished.Dan and I are planning on this saturday.The weather is starting to warm up it 27 now and suppose to get warmer thur the night.in the 60`s saturday and rain.I had just finished working on my light and I`m gonna make a few drops.I`ll let you know how it goes.Ill keep you posted on Powder.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-26-2008 05:38 AM
bbaird
UKC Forum Member

Matt you should have let me know you were coming this way. You could have came here, slept, ate and swapped stories while we were in the woods. Bill

Old Post 12-26-2008 06:37 AM
bbaird is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaird Click here to Send bbaird a Private Message Find more posts by bbaird Add bbaird to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

TREE DADDY & SUPER FLY

FLY AND TREE DADDY ,They managed to get three singles on the outside and drove some tracks straight to den trees.not much messing around just getting struck and treed quick, no slicks.fly screams on track seems to be very quick.she does have a good mouth and she is a real tree dog.she will fit in great here.

937-489-7279.

Last edited by matt a turner on 12-26-2008 at 10:26 AM

Old Post 12-26-2008 10:19 AM
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Looks good there. Wish our timber floors looked like that instead of ice and snow.

Maybe after today alot will melt. Melting already am. If it gets in the 40's alot will go away.

Old Post 12-26-2008 12:50 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Hey Bryan and Bill

It was nice hunting last night and tonight it is foggy here.should be clearing up the later the night goes on.Bill I had to get back here with the pups and the artic front 0 with 30 mile winds I wanted to make a fast trip.I`ll make it back out your way sometime.it was around 11 hours to Joplin. not to bad bill give me a call sometime.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-27-2008 12:47 AM
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Matt did you get powder picked up today? Hows the weather in Ohio? Thunder here lastnite and some today. Raining and freezing rain tonite.

Old Post 12-28-2008 12:20 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

BRYAN,

I just picked her up and actually she is still in the truck,we picked up our youngest grandson and we are getting him settled in with all the toy and the cozy coupe.it is windy here but I`m still planning on making a few drops the weather warmed up to 68 today its crazy.I`ll keep you informed on powder.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-28-2008 12:51 AM
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like your weather is alot nicer there.
Sleeting now as we speak.
Let me know your thoughts on powder sometime.

Old Post 12-28-2008 01:45 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

BRYAN,

I took her tonight she hunted out well. I tied her back on three coon.she is a nice female. I want to thank Dan for selling her to me. I`ll keep you updated how she is doing.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-28-2008 08:32 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

my grandson, treedaddy,fanny,

Fanny & Tree Daddy had four shot down to them and we hung one.Fanny looked better as the night went on.Tree daddy one word for him AWESOME COONDOG .( I`m so blue even my christmas tree has blue lights on it.)

937-489-7279.

Last edited by matt a turner on 12-28-2008 at 03:53 PM

Old Post 12-28-2008 03:49 PM
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Nice pictures Danny. Its still odd that your living room walls are exactly like mine, same colors and all.

Old Post 12-28-2008 04:20 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Bryan,

it must be painters colors, I used to paint cars when I was younger and for some reason we bought a couch that had a blueberry color in it.so we had to match the couch. were looking into a new paint scheme.we are starting to get some cold winds the bigger bores should move good tonight.powder did manage to get away from us and i had to go find her.she should make a hound with little work.with me being new to her I think she did good.The fanny female I brought back acted good to she hasn`t been hunted much but she did strike and tree she is`nt a stand on the wood tree dog.she is a good looking hound.I think my friend sam is going to buy her from Dan.all she needs is hunted a bunch.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-28-2008 04:33 PM
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Is that Fanny female the one Dan had forsale on here too for $300? He said she would run and tree. If thats the case she's worth every penny!

Old Post 12-28-2008 05:36 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

MOSQUITO CREEK STINGERS JIM

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-29-2008 12:26 AM
Truth
UKC Forum Member

Matt

Fanny trees like the older smokey river bred dogs.

I wonder if the tree style was because the old Smokey River was used on mt lions. She will sit off the base of the tree when she tires out. SHE GOT THE LOOKS. She will be a puppy factory.

Can you just imagine. I had them two here for sale so cheep. and people thought I was lying to them. ??? I guess everyone is so accustomed to being lied to !!!

Dan

Old Post 12-29-2008 01:48 AM
Truth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Truth Click here to Send Truth a Private Message Find more posts by Truth Add Truth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Dan I want to thank you as well for selling that powder back to Matt. Maybe matt will still sell her to me one of these days. Rich from Sioux City will buy her.

If Fanny sits back on the tree thats ok. My Annie does that at times too. She's had to do that with some of the dogs she was hunted with. The further she trees back the louder she is and more intense!

Matt I forgot you use to paint cars. I haven't picked up a spray gun for 5 years. I painted for 25 years. My lungs feel it at times.

Old Post 12-29-2008 02:57 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

SHANE,DAN ,BRYAN,

SHANE with the price of feed going up I`m not forsure what I`m going to breed this year,I just like hunting broke hounds and starting two a year is pushing it for me.Dan the fanny female did everything you said she would do and i think your right on her she just needs her guts hunted out of her.we did get two more out to her tonight she went 1300 yards the first drop and treed good and what a kill dog.she does open on track.she is going to get hunted again tuesday night she has been on 6 killls and we hung one.not bad for a 300.00 good looking female from truth. Bryan if really you want powder you know where she is and I`ll let you get her she is a good acting female I need to show her a live coon.we had a real bluetick hunt tonight.my friend tom hunted a female off of pop o top and she looks real good and what a mouth.I hunted tree daddy and super fly and sam was handling fannie.we treed 7 singles what a good hunt.I need to lose ten pounds and plan on hunting hard rest of the coon season.everybody good luck in 2009.matt.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-29-2008 06:27 AM
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

Matt, sure enjoyed meeting you at the Grand American. It was good to talk with you, and Wayne. We had to get back Saturday, so we left kind of early. We did manage to stay long enough to get wet. Hope things go good for you, and your dogs. Wayne told me that you were a nice guy, and he was right.

Hope to see you again and talk blues.

P.S. I made an interesting cross when I got home. I bred my Andy dog to a female out of old Jake, and a double Sooner Be Blue female.

Andy is out of Tom Dulley X Nippet. Nippet is out of a son of Trapper X Sooner Be Blue female. Trapper(Nippet's grandsire) and Jake were littermates. Heavy, and I mean heavy in old D.J., and Chief Blood. Will also double up on Sooner Be Blue. Should have outstanding mouths, and make some real hounds if all goes well. Take care

Home of Mayberry Blueticks
Jhn. 3:30, "He must increase, but I must decrease."

Old Post 01-05-2009 05:56 AM
Craig Edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Edwards Click here to Send Craig Edwards a Private Message Visit Craig Edwards's homepage! Find more posts by Craig Edwards Add Craig Edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote