UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ch Nite Ch Pr Bakers Mosquito Creek Stinger For Stud.
Pages (80): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

STINGER X MIDGE

My jim male is doing good .these heavy frost nights he has looked good.I think he is going to make something nice.he is a big hound and is a good looking hound.I think gator girl is the tallest female bred to stinger so far these ought to be some good looking pups also.our kill season open nov 10 th I can`t wait.

DON'T LOOSE SIGHT !!! SET YOUR GOALS HIGH !!!

MOSQUITO CREEK BLUETICK KENNEL.
MOSQUITO CREEK SINCE 1989.
I SUPPORT THE BLUETICK BIG GAME AND COONHOUND FANCIERS !
937-489-7279.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-30-2008 09:05 AM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SMOKIN' GUNS
UKC Forum Member

KOOSER'S BILLY THE KIDD

'PR' Smokin' Guns Bell's Blue Buck
'PR' Smokin' Guns Boomin Blue Bingo
'PR' Smokin' Guns Lonesome Wrangler
'PR' Smokin' Guns Bell's Blue Cowboy

Old Post 11-05-2008 01:44 AM
SMOKIN' GUNS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMOKIN' GUNS Click here to Send SMOKIN' GUNS a Private Message Click Here to Email SMOKIN' GUNS Visit SMOKIN' GUNS's homepage! Find more posts by SMOKIN' GUNS Add SMOKIN' GUNS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SMOKIN' GUNS
UKC Forum Member

'PR' Smokin' Guns Bell's Blue Buck
'PR' Smokin' Guns Boomin Blue Bingo
'PR' Smokin' Guns Lonesome Wrangler
'PR' Smokin' Guns Bell's Blue Cowboy

Old Post 11-05-2008 01:45 AM
SMOKIN' GUNS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMOKIN' GUNS Click here to Send SMOKIN' GUNS a Private Message Click Here to Email SMOKIN' GUNS Visit SMOKIN' GUNS's homepage! Find more posts by SMOKIN' GUNS Add SMOKIN' GUNS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Billy the kid is sure a nice looking hound!

SAVE THE COON, HUNT WITH A HOUND!

Old Post 11-06-2008 04:01 PM
BRYAN J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRYAN J Click here to Send BRYAN J a Private Message Click Here to Email BRYAN J Find more posts by BRYAN J Add BRYAN J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Bryan,Billy is a littermate to Huck,I sure like the way he looks to.just the right size.looks like he is Mr.Koosers buddy. Shane I`m with ya on NRA.its a good deal,I THINK WE ALL MIGHT NEED TO SEND IN. I`m trying to make plans for battle of the breeds,my friend tom and i are thinking about going.GOOD LUCK HUNTING.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 11-06-2008 07:36 PM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigskyblue
UKC Forum Member

Kidd

Bill,
I finally got to see him. You and I have talked about him alot in the last several months. Very nice puppy, I do have to agree with you. I love to see them pups up tight and treeing hard. Good luck with your little buddy.
Darlene

Love our Blues!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 11-06-2008 10:06 PM
bigskyblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigskyblue Click here to Send bigskyblue a Private Message Click Here to Email bigskyblue Find more posts by bigskyblue Add bigskyblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Matt I think Im going to hunt Lucy for Duane since he cant this season. She needs fur. Hasn't been in the timber over 12 times at most. Has come up on the tree too. He did turn loose a coon and she ran the coon and treed it. lots of potential there.

Last edited by BRYAN J on 11-08-2008 at 03:51 AM

Old Post 11-06-2008 10:24 PM
BRYAN J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRYAN J Click here to Send BRYAN J a Private Message Click Here to Email BRYAN J Find more posts by BRYAN J Add BRYAN J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danbutcher
UKC Forum Member

legend

hay matt just thought i would let you know how he is doing hes the best young dog i have seen in a long time i cant be leave how acurate he is iam gooing to make avidieo of him i hope i can get his locate its priceless i love it icant wait till season opens first time in along time i am exsided about season comeing in got to go see ya latter dan

Old Post 11-06-2008 11:15 PM
danbutcher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danbutcher Click here to Send danbutcher a Private Message Click Here to Email danbutcher Find more posts by danbutcher Add danbutcher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Re: legend

quote:
Originally posted by danbutcher
hay matt just thought i would let you know how he is doing hes the best young dog i have seen in a long time i cant be leave how acurate he is iam gooing to make avidieo of him i hope i can get his locate its priceless i love it icant wait till season opens first time in along time i am exsided about season comeing in got to go see ya latter dan

937-489-7279.

Old Post 11-07-2008 07:59 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

LEGEND,

is the closest in the picture & turbo blue is the other hound.Dan just purchased Legend from Tom Jennings.Tom knew Legend is going to make some extra special he wanted to put his time in Turbo Blue and wanted Dan to have him and finish him.I have plans on breeding to Legend he is in a good spot in ohio to get more females bred to him and he is bred to be a good outstanding reproduce.in Dans hands he will go far and that is what it takes to get one exposed .dan I`m glad your happy with him. I love his mouth and that big long locate also.matt.

937-489-7279.

Last edited by matt a turner on 11-07-2008 at 11:55 PM

Old Post 11-07-2008 04:47 PM
danbutcher
UKC Forum Member

hay matt i hunted legend last night with a nt ch walker split treed twice legend had the coon both times waker had aden and a slick and then the last turn out the walker had another slick and legend caught one on the ground the walker man said he had enough i bet that is one legend he will remember see ya dan

Old Post 11-08-2008 12:54 PM
danbutcher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danbutcher Click here to Send danbutcher a Private Message Click Here to Email danbutcher Find more posts by danbutcher Add danbutcher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by danbutcher
hay matt i hunted legend last night with a nt ch walker split treed twice legend had the coon both times waker had aden and a slick and then the last turn out the walker had another slick and legend caught one on the ground the walker man said he had enough i bet that is one legend he will remember see ya dan

Thats good stuff there!

Old Post 11-08-2008 03:18 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

DAN,

you keep that up, you won`t have no walker men to hunt with.show no mercy.if he keeps it up you may want to go to the battle of the breeds with tom and I.If the weather is fit.

937-489-7279.

Last edited by matt a turner on 11-09-2008 at 02:31 AM

Old Post 11-08-2008 11:07 PM
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Where is the battle of the breeds this year?

Old Post 11-09-2008 01:11 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

BRYAN,

Its in ADA OK.dec.5th. and 6th. Ive always wanted to go if the weather is corporative I`ll be their this year.
Are you hunting tonight ?

937-489-7279.

Old Post 11-09-2008 02:43 AM
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Matt I went out for 1 drop. First slick tree all season! And they went 1 mile to do that!

Then it was pretty windy and was affraid of loosing the hounds so called it a night.

Old Post 11-09-2008 05:16 AM
danbutcher
UKC Forum Member

hay matt legends life changes at 12:01 tonignt he probley wont be as pretty we are declareing war on the ringtails tonight and iam sure he will have some battle scars me too probbley i dont think i can go to the battel of the breeds work and it is a littel to soon for legend dont want to mess him up but but if he keeps up the way hes going it wont be long iam going to try and get avideo of him so every body can here his locate well got to go gets some coyotes out of my traps see ya dan

Old Post 11-09-2008 12:31 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Dan,

good luck with the LEGEND.I know you wanted him ever since you hunted with him the first drop.good luck with the yotes alot of work if your skinning them. GOOD NEWS ,MIKE FAIRCHILD HAS EIGHT PUPS OFF OF STINGER AND HIS DIAMOND FEMALE. DIAMOND CARRIES ELLIS BLUE JIM FOUR TIMES HERSELF UPSONS BLUE BOY II TWO OR THREE TIMES.5 MALES AND 3 FEMALES.GOOD LUCK MIKE WITH YOUR PUPS.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 11-11-2008 03:44 PM
danbutcher
UKC Forum Member

hay matt ive gave legend 12 coons in 2nights he is a tree dog now cought one on the ground last night he weighed 17lbs he wiped both dogs and then went up a tree igave him lead poisin dont know if i will go tonight dogs are tired and so am i see ya dan

Old Post 11-11-2008 07:48 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Its good to hear how good these young mosquito creek hounds are doing.i`ve been in for the long haul from the time I purchaced Ellis Blue Jim.Legend has four shots of EBJ and theirs no doubt he is going to impact the bluetick breed. Tree Daddy and Stinger both seem to be reproducing some outstanding traits in their offspring.if your looking to breed your top female to something that is throwing early natural starting hounds.This may be the right place to start.both are from a solid foundation of hounds.THANKS FOR ALL THE GOOD WORDS.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 11-18-2008 08:18 AM
danbutcher
UKC Forum Member

hay matt hunted legend sunday night in the hills and cut out timber rough nothing but green briers and treetops treeed four singles and ran one in the ground never made a slick tree i havent hunted sence they been working me pretty hard sence it got cold he needed a brake any way any one dout what you are breeding should come and go hunting with legend ihave hunted hundreds of young dogs in my life but i do believe he has the most natural talent i have seen see ya dan

Old Post 11-18-2008 10:55 PM
dennis upson
UKC Forum Member

hi matt how's the fly pup's doing? it's deer gun season starting saturday so we won't be able to run hounts for 10 days. dennis

Old Post 11-21-2008 01:04 AM
dennis upson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dennis upson Click here to Send dennis upson a Private Message Click Here to Email dennis upson Find more posts by dennis upson Add dennis upson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

DENNIS,

They are looking good i lost a big male he got out of the box and froze he was the nicest one of the litter.I trimmed their nail today they are a nice bunch of pups.these pups have alot of vaughn in them. good luck deer hunting i hope the wolfs don`t have them thinned down to much you don`t get one.I`ll be posting pictures of the pups soon.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 11-21-2008 05:32 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

I hunted Jim tonight he sure did look good with him turning just a year old he did good.I`m pretty impressed with him.he did give me a scare he jumped off a bridge into a creek.the only problem their were some big rocks instead of water down below I thought he would have broken bones for sure he came up like nothing happend.he was a lucky hound.i have been getting good reports on stingers pups and young hounds. Dennis,did you have any luck deer hunting?

937-489-7279.

Old Post 11-26-2008 10:20 AM
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

I have to agree. The treedaddy female is making a hound too. Her mouth is sounding pretty good as well. I think she just had herself barked out! She was tracking in the frost lastnite too. Nice bawl on track. She did run up on a den by herself and locate and treed some. I was on top of her so I leashed her up. Fun hunting pups that are showing interest!

Old Post 11-26-2008 12:24 PM