UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ch grnitech pr uchtman's so blue hornet
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Ch grnitech pr uchtman's so blue hornet

#1 on historical REPRODUCER list right now
678 pups produced 544 perm registered
Grnitech 16
Nitech 49
Grch 39
Ch 48
Gf 1
Htx 4
Litters from 5/7/1998 till 12/27/2007

...... utchman's so blue hawk

... utchman's so blue scout

...... chore's blue wheatie

Hornet

...... utchman's so blue ranger IV

... kuks backwoods blue bell

...... utchman's blue Nancy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-28-2020 09:23 PM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Free talk

Hornet
Ancestors
Offspring
Traits pics peds
Thoughts in general
The good the bad and the ugly if you have info of any kind I'd like to hear it

Old Post 03-28-2020 09:26 PM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

I never hunted with Hornet, though I did hunt with a littermate brother.

The brother I hunted with was a top hound in every department.

Good hound men said Hornet was a top hound also.

I hunted with quite a few of his offspring.

My impression of his offspring was that they tended to be a little quick to tree.

Old Post 03-29-2020 03:20 AM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
farmerblues
UKC Forum Member

Hornet

I owned two out of Hornet. One was out of Foley’s Smokey River Blue Joey 11/15/2003 and the other was out of Clark’s Midnite Blue Maggie 12/18/2006.

Old Post 03-29-2020 03:48 AM
farmerblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for farmerblues Click here to Send farmerblues a Private Message Click Here to Email farmerblues Find more posts by farmerblues Add farmerblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Hornet

Hunted with hornet from time he started. Tried to buy him from Lonnie when he got him. Great looking hound with good mouth and a classy treedog. On long walks to dogs treed others might let up a little but hornet never did.

Old Post 03-29-2020 01:53 PM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thanks for posting

John knowing some of the hounds your a fan of how did your experience with hornet pups compare to some of the others we've been talking about

Farmerblues owned 2. Must have liked the first one lol can you tell me more about their style and traits? Did you do any breeding with them?

Turnbow you've been around alot of top hounds so the fact you wanted to buy him says a lot . Did you get the chance to hunt with pups off of him as well?

Old Post 03-29-2020 03:50 PM
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Hornet

When I tried to buy him Lonnie had just got him. I think he was around 6 to 8 months old but can’t remember for sure. Hunted with lots of his pups and grand pups. I wore out a couple of trucks back in those days going to the Uchtman’s. Lonnie knew he had something as soon as he messed with him a little.

Old Post 03-29-2020 06:47 PM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
farmerblues
UKC Forum Member

The first one was a good track dog and a awesome tree dog pretty accurate medium sized. The second was a average dog on both he had a big mouth. I raised a few litters out of the first one and lost all track of them never did raise a male pup out of him and that is what I was wanting. I didn’t breed the second one he had a few in Texas before I got him.

Old Post 03-29-2020 07:58 PM
farmerblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for farmerblues Click here to Send farmerblues a Private Message Click Here to Email farmerblues Find more posts by farmerblues Add farmerblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the info

Hope to hear from more people to
What was some traits consistently past on to his offspring?
And any pics of them would be greatly appreciated too

Old Post 03-31-2020 12:51 AM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

GOOSE X DOLLY
------------Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.PR' Smiley's Rambo II
---------Gr.Nt.Ch.PR' Pine Creek Screwy Lewey
------------PR' Flinthills Blue Sadie
------Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.PR' Uchtman's Blue Jobe
------------Gr.Nt.Ch.PR' Uchtman's Blue Albert
---------Nt.Ch.PR' Uchtman's Blue Pokie
------------Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.PR'Uchtman's SO. Blue Jessie II

-GrNtChGrCh PR SOUTHERN BLUE S&H's GOOSE

------------Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.PR' Uchtman's Blue Albert
---------Gr.Nt.Ch.PR' Uchtman's Blue Zeb
------------Ch.Nt.Ch.PR' Coney River Blue Morgan
------Nt.Ch.PR' Uchtman's Blue Sue
------------Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.PR' Uchtman's Blue Andy
---------Nt.Ch.Ch.PR' James SO Blue Dixie
------------Nt.Ch.PR" Coney River Blue Dixie

UPCOMING CROSS*****

-------------------GrNtChChPr Uchtmans So. Blue Hawk
------------------GrNtChChPr Uchtmans SB Blue Scout
-------------------------NtChGrChPr Chor's Blue Wheatie
-------------GrNtChChPr Uchtmans So Blue Hornet
-------------------------ChGrNtChPr Uchtmans RangerIV
-------------------NtChGrChPr Kuk's Backwoods Blue Bell
--------------------------Pr Uchtmans Blue Nancy
------Ch PR Southern Blue Razor
------------------------GrNtChChPr Mikes So. Blue Cheif-(ScoutXJolene)
-------------------GrNtChGrChPr Southern Blue Moonshine
-------------------------Pr Mack's Blue Cameo-(HawkXRockAnn)
--------------GrNtChGrChPr Southern Blue Frostbite
-----------------------GrNtChChPr Wolfenbargers Crockett's Image
-------------------NtChGrChPr Southern Blue Queen
------------------------Pr Bob's Blue Snoopy(Dual Grand Pr Liberty Blue Sam)

-NtChCh PR SOUTHERN BLUE DOLLY

......…….........………………...…....GrNtChGrCh PR Vining Runnin Bullet
..............................………….PR Spring Hill Raisin Cain
.......................................….ChGrNtCh PR Frosty's Fancy
……….....................….GrChGrNtCh PR Spring Hill Blue Jaggs
...........................………………..NtCH PR Slash Creek Blue Mule
..................…………...….NtChGrCh PR Spring Hill Blue Jenny
..............................…………...Ch PR Slash Creek Blue Maggie
….PR Frost Hollow Blue Belle( been on top reproducer list)
.................................…...…...GrNtCh PR Uchtman's SB. Blue Scout
........................………..GrNtChCh PR Uchtman's So Blue Hornet
....................................……...NtCh PR Kuk's Backwoods Blue Bell
………..........…..NtChGrCh PR Overton's Utchmans's Blue Belle
....................................…...…...ChGrNtCh PR Uchtman's Blue Bill
...............................Ch PR Blazin Uchtman's Blue Girl
.......................................……….PR Ebert's Blue Girl

Dolly is Hornet top and bottom. Hard classy treedog. I raised her sire out of my Dual Grand Frosty female and Hornet. He was owned by a pleasure hunter til his death at 13 yrs old. Coondog!!

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 03-31-2020 01:35 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

I owed two off Hornet

Dual Grand Uchtman Blue Timber. Took him to the world hunt in 2005
Jacked the tree but no chewing and not mean even if he got bit for jacking. Made the reproducers list.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle She had a good mouth and quick on the wood. Chewed some at the tree. Stay put hound. Would not leave her tree once treed.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 03-31-2020 at 04:22 PM

Old Post 03-31-2020 03:52 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbone5
UKC Forum Member

Hornet

Had a male that was the brother of the dog that Darrin was referring to off of Hornet and Frosty, very nice , classy tree dog, big mouth, pleasure to hunt, he put it all together about 2 years old and was a COONDOG any time, any where. He didn't have many faults, wasn't a real wide hunter, unless he had to to find one, wasn't what I call mean, but wouldn't take another dog pushing him around on the tree, very accurate !!

Old Post 03-31-2020 04:19 PM
redbone5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbone5 Click here to Send redbone5 a Private Message Find more posts by redbone5 Add redbone5 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-01-2020 04:27 PM
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with Elmo a lot with Timber. Hunted him in a few hunts for Elmo. Also hunted with his Bell female some too. Both dogs directly off Hornet. Hornet sure put the tree power in his offspring. Terry Estill 660-888-2007

Old Post 04-01-2020 05:04 PM
Redneckbluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneckbluetick Click here to Send Redneckbluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneckbluetick Find more posts by Redneckbluetick Add Redneckbluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin L. Kuk
UKC Forum Member

To really describe hunting with Hornet and his littermates would take a long time. We raised him up as a pup out of my brothers Bell female. Still have an old VHS tape of him on his first caged coon. One look at that and you knew he was for real. Classy from the start! Tree dog, truly 2nd to none. Finished out was a hard hunting track driving machine. Hunted several dogs out of him and they were really a lot like everyone else mentioned. Those that had time put to them had the potential to make nice hounds. Not all did, but Hornet did his part to make a better hound for the future. Love to have one just like him now! Call or text anytime to chat. 417 257 8359
Thanks,
Kevin Kuk

Old Post 04-03-2020 03:43 AM
Kevin L. Kuk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin L. Kuk Click here to Send Kevin L. Kuk a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin L. Kuk Find more posts by Kevin L. Kuk Add Kevin L. Kuk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin L. Kuk
UKC Forum Member

To really describe hunting with Hornet and his littermates would take a long time. We raised him up as a pup out of my brothers Bell female. Still have an old VHS tape of him on his first caged coon. One look at that and you knew he was for real. Classy from the start! Tree dog, truly 2nd to none. Finished out was a hard hunting track driving machine. Hunted several dogs out of him and they were really a lot like everyone else mentioned. Those that had time put to them had the potential to make nice hounds. Not all did, but Hornet did his part to make a better hound for the future. Love to have one just like him now! Call or text anytime to chat. 417 257 8359
Thanks,
Kevin Kuk

Old Post 04-03-2020 03:43 AM
Kevin L. Kuk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin L. Kuk Click here to Send Kevin L. Kuk a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin L. Kuk Find more posts by Kevin L. Kuk Add Kevin L. Kuk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Clyde

Dual grand utchman's so blue clyde
Uchtman's so blue hornet x clifty creek blue mindy

Seems pretty popular
Anyone got pics or experiences they can share on clyde or others

Old Post 04-04-2020 12:57 PM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Phone calls

I appreciate everyone
Hope you dont think I've been putting you off I usually only have time for one good bluetick call a night after work and before hunting
I will be contacting all of you as I can
Meanwhile other input is welcome and really like seeing pics too

Side thought:
Sire...... hornet
Ch nitech tuna valley blue 3 time hornet
Dam..... ch grnitech uchtman's so. Blue sky

Name leaves little doubt about his pedigree

Old Post 04-05-2020 02:05 AM
pthomas
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with a female direct off Clyde and fly and she was amazing. Now I have a female direct off her. Looking for the old school so blue seven to bring it back. Does anyone know where hawk 2 is?

GRCH 'PR' TreeTop Hollers Deuces Wild

Old Post 04-25-2020 07:52 AM
pthomas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pthomas Click here to Send pthomas a Private Message Click Here to Email pthomas Find more posts by pthomas Add pthomas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JerryWMorgan
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 11-19-2020 04:33 PM
JerryWMorgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JerryWMorgan Click here to Send JerryWMorgan a Private Message Click Here to Email JerryWMorgan Find more posts by JerryWMorgan Add JerryWMorgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I bred my Albert female to hornet and yes they could get treed a lot of times empty first tree they’d come to lock down blow it up but coon down farther lol

Old Post 11-22-2020 04:09 PM
Darren barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote