UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > House Blood
Pages (57): « First ... « 52 53 [54] 55 56 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sauk Talking
UKC Forum Member

I had a pup out of Tom Tom back in 1978, he looked a lot like his daddy,, was coming on good, only I joined the army in 1979 and gave him back to the breeder with agreement that when I returned he would have another pup for me,

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-21-2015 05:27 AM
Sauk Talking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sauk Talking Click here to Send Sauk Talking a Private Message Find more posts by Sauk Talking Add Sauk Talking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Houses Rock Mtn Prowler

I remember one time up at Joe place Joe my granddad myself was sitting in the kitchen they was talking about Prowler Joe had owned him maybe year Joe said John I really like ole Prowler he more like Clint then any dog I've ever had here outta Clint said he got Clint hunting Style same kinda track dog had Clint locate same tree mouth but prowler was little harder treedog. Joe said both dogs stay treed 3 weeks if they needed to Joe said Prowler got Clint Brains both dogs was accurate. Joe said John ole prowler gonna reproduce same kind dogs as Clint did.

Tom Bates told me few years ago said he hunted lot dogs off Clint and Prowler said Joe was right they produced lot same kind dogs.

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 08-21-2015 06:16 AM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tobyj
UKC Forum Member

Re: Houses Rock Mtn Prowler

quote:
Originally posted by coonhunterhank
I remember one time up at Joe place Joe my granddad myself was sitting in the kitchen they was talking about Prowler Joe had owned him maybe year Joe said John I really like ole Prowler he more like Clint then any dog I've ever had here outta Clint said he got Clint hunting Style same kinda track dog had Clint locate same tree mouth but prowler was little harder treedog. Joe said both dogs stay treed 3 weeks if they needed to Joe said Prowler got Clint Brains both dogs was accurate. Joe said John ole prowler gonna reproduce same kind dogs as Clint did.

Tom Bates told me few years ago said he hunted lot dogs off Clint and Prowler said Joe was right they produced lot same kind dogs.

could you explain the clint locate?had a heavy clint female loud totally original mouth big cryin dyin locate that lasted 3 or 4 seconds mostly chop tree .never heard one like it before never heard since.. anybody got that style nowdays out there?she a trak dog/coon dog and yea found her treed 10 am next mornin once with coon

Old Post 08-26-2015 08:18 PM
tobyj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tobyj Click here to Send tobyj a Private Message Click Here to Email tobyj Find more posts by tobyj Add tobyj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tobyj
UKC Forum Member

Re: Houses Rock Mtn Prowler

quote:

could you explain the clint locate?had a heavy clint female loud totally original mouth big cryin dyin locate that lasted 3 or 4 seconds mostly chop tree .never heard one like it before never heard since.. anybody got that style nowdays out there?she a trak dog/coon dog and yea found her treed 10 am next mornin once with coon

Old Post 08-26-2015 08:19 PM
tobyj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tobyj Click here to Send tobyj a Private Message Click Here to Email tobyj Find more posts by tobyj Add tobyj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

My next project Hardwood Saul, He has lipper, swamp, maniac and prowler all up close. 4 months old.

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Old Post 08-31-2015 12:38 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sauk Talking
UKC Forum Member

Good looking pup, from the neck to the nose, I see Lawyer all over,

Old Post 09-01-2015 06:14 AM
Sauk Talking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sauk Talking Click here to Send Sauk Talking a Private Message Find more posts by Sauk Talking Add Sauk Talking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sauk Talking
UKC Forum Member

Good looking pup, from the neck to the nose, I see Lawyer all over,

Old Post 09-01-2015 06:14 AM
abshire
UKC Forum Member

Re: Nt.Ch. House's Rebel

quote:
Originally posted by Oren
Abshire's House's Rebel

He made the kind of dogs we all like to hunt!!!

Last edited by abshire on 09-11-2015 at 10:05 PM

Old Post 09-10-2015 11:15 PM
abshire is offline Click Here to See the Profile for abshire Click here to Send abshire a Private Message Click Here to Email abshire Find more posts by abshire Add abshire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Pr Houses Emmy Lou

My new female I raised her she is just now 5 years old. She the rite kind. Bred outstanding about as much Houses Prowler Houses Clint you will get in a pedigree.

.... Ntch Houses Taking A Chance/Houses Prowler

...... Ntch Houses Jammer

.... Brooks Prowling Jane/ Houses Chance

... Sire Ntch Chases Houses Of Hound

..... Ntch Houses Ky Buzz

...... Houses KandyKane

.... Houses Pine Mtn Candy/Double Tough Lawyer

.. Pr Houses Emmy Lou

.... Ntch Houses Ceaser/ Houses Clint

.... Ntch Houses Rebel

.... Pr Ericksons Ice Tea/ Houses Cane

.. Dam Pr Houses Mandy

... Ntch Houses Taking A Chance/ Houses Prowler

... Grntch Mc Brides Missouri Mandy

.... Brooks Handsome Sally.

Missouri Mandy Brooks Prowling Jane was two best gyps in this country they were Littermate sisters there mom was Handsome Sally sired by Wldch Handsome Hank x Female went back to Houses Prowler Houses Lawyer.

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 09-13-2015 08:23 AM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Good bred female JD

Home of 2004 UKC World Champion Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Bates' Crytical Chuck ------------ Gr. Nt Ch. PKC Ch. Hard Knockin Odd Ball --------- Nt Ch House's Jammer-------NT CH House's Double Tough Bandit-------- House's Creek

Old Post 09-13-2015 05:05 PM
Bates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bates Click here to Send Bates a Private Message Find more posts by Bates Add Bates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Houses Emmy Lou

Thanks ole buddy we mite need breed her Bandit.

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 09-13-2015 08:27 PM
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pr Houses Emmy Lou

quote:
My new female I raised her she is just now 5 years old. She the rite kind. Bred outstanding about as much Houses Prowler Houses Clint you will get in a pedigree.

.... Ntch Houses Taking A Chance/Houses Prowler

...... Ntch Houses Jammer

.... Brooks Prowling Jane/ Houses Chance

... Sire Ntch Chases Houses Of Hound

..... Ntch Houses Ky Buzz

...... Houses KandyKane

.... Houses Pine Mtn Candy/Double Tough Lawyer

.. Pr Houses Emmy Lou

.... Ntch Houses Ceaser/ Houses Clint

.... Ntch Houses Rebel

.... Pr Ericksons Ice Tea/ Houses Cane

.. Dam Pr Houses Mandy

... Ntch Houses Taking A Chance/ Houses Prowler

... Grntch Mc Brides Missouri Mandy

.... Brooks Handsome Sally.

Missouri Mandy Brooks Prowling Jane was two best gyps in this country they were Littermate sisters there mom was Handsome Sally sired by Wldch Handsome Hank x Female went back to Houses Prowler Houses Lawyer.

Great pedigree Jd good luck with her

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 09-15-2015 11:30 PM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Houses Emmy Lou

Thanks Paul she's a keeper.

What you think about Lippers Impact Paul

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 09-16-2015 05:38 AM
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Pr Houses Emmy Lou

One of the best Bred House Bred Females Alive Today. I like this female very well thank you Mr Mike Halbert for selling this fine female to me. I've been asked what will I breed her to that I don't have clue yet got few in mind but not sure. Look at her breeding I bred her raised her here. Her pedigree made up of nothing but Joe House bred coondogs winners producers of Coondogs.

... Grntch Houses Prowler/ Houses Clint

.... Ntch Houses Taking A Chance

.... Pr Pratters Sally

.... Ntch Houses Jammer

.... Pr Brooks Prowling Jane

..... Pr Brooks Handsome Sally.
.. Sire Ntch Chases House Of Hound

.... Grntch Grch Drifters Stylish Buzz

.... Ntch Houses Ky Buzz

... Pr Rector Creek Shanna

... Pr Houses KandyKane

..... Ntch Ch Double Tough Lawyer

.... Houses Pine Myn Kandy

.... Pr Willis Little Annie

.. Pr Houses Emmy Lou.

.... Grntch Houses Clint

.... Ntch Houses Ceaser

.... Houses R.E. Bonnie

..... Ntch Houses Rebel

.... Grntch Houses Cane

.... Pr Ericsons Ice Tea

.... Ntch Gillbreaths Pee Wee

.. Dam Houses Mandy

.... Grntch Houses Prowler

..... Pr Pratters Sally

.... Grntch Mc Brides Missouri Mandy

... Wldch Grntch Grch Handsome Hank

... Pr Brooks Handsome Sally

.... Ntch Lov TA Flirt.

Houses Emmy Lou is Heavy Line Bred Joe House Blood.

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Last edited by coonhunterhank on 09-17-2015 at 08:05 AM

Old Post 09-17-2015 08:03 AM
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Re: Houses Emmy Lou

quote:
Thanks Paul she's a keeper.

What you think about Lippers Impact Paul

It would be hard to miss with her bred like she is, will produce the kind I like!

JD I have not had the chance to hunt with with impact yet we are going to get together this winter if it ever gets here. Shanon is a straight shooter, Clay Hamm had him awhile he liked him.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 09-19-2015 06:14 PM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Lippers Impact x Houses Emmy Lou

We bred Emmy Lou Saturday October 3rd.
Impact is Direct Son of Houses Lipper.

Impact nice Hound with Big mouth very goodlooking.

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 10-05-2015 06:58 PM
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

House Bred Hounds

For more then 50 years the House bred Hounds have pleased coonhunters all over world as well as big game hunters.

Joe knew how breed them knew what crosses would work.

Joe told me he started by breeding Houses Queen to Houses Elmer got 1962 ACHA reserve world ch Spot Lite Sport and 1963 ACHA World ch Houses Bawlie. Then Joe bred Queen 3 times to Johnson Banjo got Houses Chief.

Joe kept Queen strong in his breeding
By taking Bawlie females crossing them to Chief.
Joe sold Bawlie to a dr in Tennesse Bawlie was very first high price dog to ever sell at that time.

Joe kept Chief his mom Queen till they died there in Hall of Fame.

Houses Chief won the 1966 first ever Grand American.

Tom Tom came along being Grandson to Chief Joe bred Chief Bawlie daughters to Tom it worked.
Joe sold Tom Tom Houses Hank to Harold Trusty I remember Joe telling me how he really Liked Tom Hank but he had a young pup that Joe saw so much greatness in we all no that pup was Houses Clint known as one of greatest Reproducers of all time. Clint to Lipper Cruze then Lawyer Tom Again to Houses Prowler And Joe Last Stud he ever owned Houses Ceaser who sired 2004 Ukc world ch Bates Crytical Chuck.
House bred Line has won more world hunts state championships then most other lines ever will. Joe said one time my line dogs are line bred to keep the traits in them I like that big hunters loud mouth move track out right way get treed stay treed have the coon this what I breed for says Joe. Joe said if the trait not bred in the dog it can't come out.

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 11-18-2015 01:24 AM
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by p31295

Houses Tom Tom and his son, Houses Hank placed in the top 10 in the world hunt in 1977

a son of house hank won T.O.C. in 1977 name Halls dangerous ranger.
i had a granddaughter of ranger when she barked you could set your coffie down and load the gun..on my webpage
she also had carolina casey and singing billy on 3rd..

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 11-19-2015 07:14 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Bill

What you ever decide on Queen ??

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 11-30-2015 09:14 PM
Bates
UKC Forum Member

The cross between Gr Nt Ch House's Hank and Gr Nt Ch Collins Ohio Sally was one of best ever made. I grew up following some of these like Gr Nt Ch Collins Ohio Lisa, Nt Ch Collins Ohio Whitey, Nt Ch Collins Ohio Mindy, Gr Nt Ch Hall's Dangerous Ranger, Nt Ch Ohio Luke and several others. They were natural born coon coon dogs. Collins Ohio Sally was a granddaughter of House's Chief.

Home of 2004 UKC World Champion Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Bates' Crytical Chuck ------------ Gr. Nt Ch. PKC Ch. Hard Knockin Odd Ball --------- Nt Ch House's Jammer-------NT CH House's Double Tough Bandit-------- House's Creek

Old Post 12-20-2015 02:14 PM
Bates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bates Click here to Send Bates a Private Message Find more posts by Bates Add Bates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Beagleman01
Banned

Re: House Bred Hounds

quote:
For more then 50 years the House bred Hounds have pleased coonhunters all over world as well as big game hunters.

they sure have please me for a lot of years

Old Post 12-26-2015 02:43 PM
Beagleman01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Beagleman01 Find more posts by Beagleman01 Add Beagleman01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Houses JAYLENE

JAYLENE STUD X LUCILLE PUP treeing Mountain lion in Idaho thanks Carnell Ericsson.
Redheaded female

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 12-26-2015 03:12 PM
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

House Bred Studs

Men I strongly belive the House bred hounds are making a huge come back.
I think people are starting see these all grand pedigrees all this other magazine stuff bunch bs fancy adds big papers don't produce coondogs. People starting get tired of dogs have no hunt slick treeing idiots can't run a track. I my self got away from house blood for about 2 half years went through lot dogs I did have 3 very nice dogs in coma line I'm a fan of true coma stuff. But all the other you can have it.
Here a list of just few House bred studs that need be bred to.
Ntch Houses Jammer his son ntch Houses Double Tough Bandit Tom Bates Ohio line bred Houses Prowler.
Ntch Pkc Ch Houses Hound son of Houses Jammer Tom Francis Mo.
Houses Padro son Houses Jammer Lavel Erickson Idaho.
Lippers Impact direct son Houses Lipper Texas Shannon Biggs.
Grch Double Tough Defender Line Bred Houses Lipper James Carter Oklahoma.
Grtch Houses Billy Mack's Screaming Lawyer Houses Hunter. Jeff Duvall Ohio
Grtch Pkc Ch Houses Tank son of Houses Rebel x Houses Ky Buzz Jeff Duvall Ohio.
Houses Idaho Stud son Ntch Ch Houses Jay Paul Camp Texas.
Grtch Lippers Ghost son of Houses Ky Buzz Denton Hummel Tennesee.
All these are fine studs.

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 12-29-2015 05:41 AM
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

House's Gator, House's Spot

Old Post 01-13-2016 05:31 AM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

Old Post 01-13-2016 05:32 AM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote