UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grntch Grfch Grch Wade's Red Busko HTX
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hi Wade

do you live close to Bill Lash? I was thinking of coming down to see Bill sometime soon and thought I could connect with you as well. I have heard some really good things about your hounds, thanks John

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-10-2015 06:52 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

I'd say we have some Mini-Busko's in the oven

Old Post 09-10-2015 07:08 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HERSHSHUNTIN
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hi Wade

quote:
Originally posted by timber hunter
do you live close to Bill Lash? I was thinking of coming down to see Bill sometime soon and thought I could connect with you as well. I have heard some really good things about your hounds, thanks John

HEY JOHN
I believe Bill told me a couple of months ago that he and Wade are 7 to 10 miles apart, ---good guys too

hershtwo@yahoo.com
Life member NRA
Current dogs
GR CH NT CH RED MIGHTY 90-Bo/Sierra
NT.CH.GR CH BEYOND BILLY HTX --Billy the Kid/ Amber
GR CH 1ST & 2ND place wins 90/4 LIFE GUN-HTX==-Willy BOY/Bigtime Britt
Dogs I have owned
Nt ch Gr ch HERSHS HUNTIN RED IKE
NT CH CH HERSHS HUNTIN BUDDY
GR NT CH MILLERS DIRTY RED
NT CH CH LYNN'S CREEK JULIE
GR CH HERSHS HUNTIN RED KATE
CH NITE CH AMBRAW RIVER TIMBER ROCK
NT CH HERSHS HUNTIN RED CLEM
NT CH ROCKY TOP CHERRY

Old Post 09-10-2015 07:13 PM
HERSHSHUNTIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HERSHSHUNTIN Click here to Send HERSHSHUNTIN a Private Message Click Here to Email HERSHSHUNTIN Find more posts by HERSHSHUNTIN Add HERSHSHUNTIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

John

Yes, I do live real close to Bill .If you're coming down this way, I'd be glad to show you what I have .Bring your boots and light for sure.I'm not to bad on a grill either so I can guarantee you won't leave hungry.
Corey I actually think that Pebble looks like she's a little big for having 26 days left.Hope she has a pile of them!
Thanks Hersh,it still bothers me about Cherry.I really think her and Red would have made some good ones.

Old Post 09-10-2015 09:39 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Corey/UKC
I'd say we have some Mini-Busko's in the oven

Guys that is an awesome looking cross. Good luck and I hope she has a pile.

Old Post 09-11-2015 12:09 AM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Snyder
Guys that is an awesome looking cross. Good luck and I hope she has a pile.

Thanks Chris! You and me both

Old Post 09-11-2015 07:21 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Chris! Corey is getting pretty good at rolling the dice,I hope he's right about this one!!

Old Post 09-11-2015 08:55 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wade Kuhns
Corey is getting pretty good at rolling the dice,I hope he's right about this one!!

Rolling dice??? That sounds like a lot of luck to me, and I ain't too lucky as it is lol

I'd say Ole' Busko is a sure bet

Old Post 09-11-2015 09:13 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Chris Sweet just spent two nights hunting here,we all but emptied the kennel here.Had a real good time,always good to meet guys willing to go the extra mile.We had good cool weather and only had a gun pulled on us once,good times haha.Anyways we bred Chris' good female Gertie to Bus a couple times and are hoping for some pups in a few months.Good working with you Chris you're welcome here anytime and thanks for trying a litter out of Bus.

Old Post 09-16-2015 03:54 PM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Busko

Thanks again for having me down. Bus was actually more than what ya make him out to be. We hunted 2 nights and made a bunch of trees. I don't wanna beat these guys up up here in NY but bus by far is the most accurate consistent dog I've hunted with. We didn't just make trees we treed real live coons in the wild. Just like Wade said he trees em right up close or deep shortest I think was maybe 100 yards and furthest was over a mile. I would definitely consider taking the drive if you haven't had the pleasure of hunting with him. I drove 5 1/2 hours one way and I'll do it again. Wade is a stand up straight shooter. You make the trip and watch him go you will see and hear a hound that loves his job and an owner that is down to earth n happy to have ya.

Thanks again for everything and give em hell at zones.

Old Post 09-16-2015 10:24 PM
chrissweet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrissweet Click here to Send chrissweet a Private Message Find more posts by chrissweet Add chrissweet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Yeah buddy

congratulations keep him rolling. .. A great team is hard to beat.

Old Post 09-19-2015 04:40 PM
chrissweet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrissweet Click here to Send chrissweet a Private Message Find more posts by chrissweet Add chrissweet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Jennewein
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Wade and Bus great job buddy!

#3 Historical Reproducer
2014 Pkc Redbone Days Champion
Grnitech winner American Redbone Days Wisconsin
Fellowship hunt winner American Redbone Days Cuba Missouri
Autumn Oaks Grnitech cast winner
#1 Redbone Performance Sire 2017

Grnitech Pkc Ch Jennewein & Peels Doctor Feelgood (semen)
Grnitech Silver Ch Jenneweins Heads Creek Moonshine (semen)
Grnitech Pkc Ch Moonlight Aftershock (semen)

Nitech Ch Jenneweins Fast & Furious Fergy RIP owned by Paula Jennewein

Grnitech Insane Xena RIP
Heads Creek Rockstar

2022 Person Of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

2008 Redbone Hunter of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

Old Post 09-19-2015 05:26 PM
Brian Jennewein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Jennewein Click here to Send Brian Jennewein a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Jennewein Find more posts by Brian Jennewein Add Brian Jennewein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Henry
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Wade and Bus , Great job , Get it done again tonight !!!

Old Post 09-19-2015 05:49 PM
Bill Henry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Henry Click here to Send Bill Henry a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Henry Find more posts by Bill Henry Add Bill Henry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

On your win. Good luck tonight. He sounds like a great Red

Old Post 09-19-2015 09:29 PM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Wade

Hope you and Bus keep it rolling.

Old Post 09-19-2015 09:30 PM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Congrats wade on your win with bus.

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 09-20-2015 02:30 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys,I appreciate it.Had a good time up there at Meadville .Had a good time visiting with John and Johnno,Perkey,Shopie,Adam,Kelley and Uncle Freddy even bought me a steak.There is alot more to these dogs than winning or losing

Old Post 09-20-2015 03:40 PM
reddogsrock
UKC Forum Member

You & Bus are doing great! Keep up the good work
There's always next year !

HOME OF...........

~*~World Champion NITECH FCH WCH CH 'PR' WILLIAMS THE RACE IS ON HTX (TAMMY)
Cast Winner at Winter Classic
Cast Winner at 2016, 2018, 2019 American Redbone Days
Cast Winner at MO State Youth
Cast Winner at Autumn Oaks
Cast Winner at 2018 National Redbone Days
2018 & 2019 World Qualified
2019 Southern National Reddays Final 3
-4 wins toward GRNITECH-
(TRIPLE GRAND T-Rex X CH Cornhill Darrybone)

~*~ R.I.P. ~*~
NITECH 'PR' WILLIAMS RED LADY BUG
(GRNITECH 'PR' Hayes Ramblin Red Bato X 'PR' Longs Red Judy)
*4 wins toward GRNITECH*

GRCH GRWCH NITECH GRFCH 'PR' WILLIAMS STILL DOIN' TIME HTX (GEORGE)
2014 National Grand Champion Redbone

Old Post 09-21-2015 11:22 PM
reddogsrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for reddogsrock Click here to Send reddogsrock a Private Message Click Here to Email reddogsrock Find more posts by reddogsrock Add reddogsrock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Well, Pebble had her puppies yesterday! The total tally is 3 males and four females

Thanks again Wade for letting me breed to Busko, this will be a good litter for the old girl to go out on. Next stop, retirement

Old Post 10-07-2015 05:17 PM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

congratulations on your litter

Old Post 10-07-2015 08:17 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

No problem Corey,sounds like the litter is going to some good hunters.Thanks for giving Bus try.
Gertie is on deck Chris, hope she has a nice litter too. Both these females are tree dogs,and need no help to tree a coon.Corey's litter is pretty much gone but Chris should have a few,depending on how many she has.Give Chris a call he can tell you about Gertie and he hunted a couple nights with Bus.

Old Post 10-08-2015 02:39 AM
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

The Brood :D

Here's what you get when you breed to Bus, good looking puppies

Old Post 10-08-2015 01:41 PM
reddogsrock
UKC Forum Member

Now those are some good looking pups!
I can guess your next litter size for yall too

HOME OF...........

~*~World Champion NITECH FCH WCH CH 'PR' WILLIAMS THE RACE IS ON HTX (TAMMY)
Cast Winner at Winter Classic
Cast Winner at 2016, 2018, 2019 American Redbone Days
Cast Winner at MO State Youth
Cast Winner at Autumn Oaks
Cast Winner at 2018 National Redbone Days
2018 & 2019 World Qualified
2019 Southern National Reddays Final 3
-4 wins toward GRNITECH-
(TRIPLE GRAND T-Rex X CH Cornhill Darrybone)

~*~ R.I.P. ~*~
NITECH 'PR' WILLIAMS RED LADY BUG
(GRNITECH 'PR' Hayes Ramblin Red Bato X 'PR' Longs Red Judy)
*4 wins toward GRNITECH*

GRCH GRWCH NITECH GRFCH 'PR' WILLIAMS STILL DOIN' TIME HTX (GEORGE)
2014 National Grand Champion Redbone

Old Post 10-13-2015 05:45 PM
reddogsrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for reddogsrock Click here to Send reddogsrock a Private Message Click Here to Email reddogsrock Find more posts by reddogsrock Add reddogsrock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Busko X Pebble pups at two weeks old!

Old Post 10-20-2015 09:25 PM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

With roughly 3 weeks to go gertie is starting to show. She hides it way to well. Very excited to see how this cross turns out should be a good one

Old Post 10-30-2015 01:28 AM