UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > T-TOP MAXIMUS @ Stud
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Max

Nice looking young dog, Sure would like to hunt with him sometime.

How old is Max

Are you gonna be coming out this way anytime in the near future

Good luck at SNRD.

Indiana

812-327-8224

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-12-2014 11:52 AM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redbone007
UKC Forum Member

Re: Can someone say

...Coooooon Dog !!!!

quote:
Originally posted by timber hunter
COONDOG!!!!

Old Post 01-12-2014 11:37 PM
Redbone007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redbone007 Click here to Send Redbone007 a Private Message Click Here to Email Redbone007 Find more posts by Redbone007 Add Redbone007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Max Jan 13, 2014

Last edited by timber hunter on 01-14-2014 at 04:36 AM

Old Post 01-14-2014 04:29 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Someone

Needs to breed to this nice young hound! Have yet to breed him. He will be 2 1-2 at the end of Feb. I think he is the nicest young dog I have raised and trained. I believe he has the goods, quick strike, quick tree, really really nice mouth and a hard tree dog! He loves it, he loves hunting and he loves treeing!!!

Old Post 01-14-2014 04:35 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

John

Give me a call =-203-881-9126-

Old Post 01-17-2014 02:54 PM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Max

is a deep dark red in colour, this picture shows his true colour better!!

Last edited by timber hunter on 01-19-2014 at 02:41 AM

Old Post 01-19-2014 12:16 AM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Haha I never noticed that you, in Canada, spell color different than us in the US...
Not ssaying it's wrong, I just never noticed that ya'll spell it the other way up there...

I really like max's looks. Hope to hear back from you soon

Old Post 01-19-2014 12:01 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Looks like

Music Maker will be staying with me and will be bred to Maxiumus the next time she comes in heat. I am gonna try to finish Music Maker to GRNITECH, she has 1 win needs 4 more!!

Thanks John

Last edited by timber hunter on 01-20-2014 at 06:30 PM

Old Post 01-20-2014 06:25 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Looks like

Max is going to have his first girlfriend soon!!! Yeah!!

Old Post 01-22-2014 04:08 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

cold

-18 C - 5 F

Old Post 01-26-2014 05:20 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

hope

to get Max out this week if the weather breaks!!!

Old Post 02-03-2014 05:11 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Max & Me

Going to do a little road show!!!

Old Post 03-06-2014 03:45 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Me & Max

North Carolina Bound!!!!

Old Post 03-10-2014 05:29 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

MAX

Needed to do a little work!! Hopefully have him at NRCD!

Old Post 05-02-2014 10:06 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Max

Looked good tonight, took him with his sister Reese. Man o Man 2 treedogs! Hard fast and loud!!

Old Post 05-06-2014 05:52 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Good News

MAX IS BACK,

Old Post 05-09-2014 04:44 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Here is a video of MAX and a few pictures

Last edited by timber hunter on 06-10-2014 at 07:05 AM

Old Post 06-10-2014 07:00 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

2 runs

2 coons treed in 30 minutes, home before midnight!!!!

Max has the good and is maturing into a really really nice coondog. Ya all might want to think about putting some of his blood into your kennel!!!

He has the goods, fast, loud, goes hunting good and is a nice tree dog.

Will have him at National Days!!

John

Old Post 06-14-2014 05:01 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Looking for someone

to Partner with me on MAX, Must be a competition hunter or may sell him out right to the right person for the right amount!!

Old Post 08-14-2014 10:47 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

PM me "the right amount" and are you coming to Autumn Oaks?

Old Post 08-14-2014 11:50 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

I am going to finish Max

to NiteCh before I partner with someone, I appreciate all the inquiries, John

Old Post 08-26-2014 09:05 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

MAX

I have had him laid up for a couple months. Took him out tonight looked like an old dog, treed 3 coons 2 at like 100 yards and 1 at 750 yards deep!!

I think I am going to put him in a hunt Friday night!!

Last edited by timber hunter on 10-03-2014 at 06:31 AM

Old Post 10-03-2014 06:20 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Max is working right

A layoff did him a world of good, made 7 tree's in 2 nights, locked them down, held all kinds of pressure from dogs running around him!

Old Post 10-04-2014 02:10 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

One thing that not a lot of people know is

Max is double GRNTCH'PR'HOFFMEISTERS RED BOMBER, bred!!!

Old Post 10-12-2014 05:30 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Twins first night in the woods

MAX and Red Split on the first run!!!

Old Post 12-09-2014 02:02 AM