UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Garmin Tip of the Day
Pages (17): « First ... « 15 16 [17]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nkisamo1
UKC Forum Member

alpha

Bruce,

I know my alpha needs updated. But bought a new T5 collar and added. hunted the last 6 night no issue with the t5 and a older t15 collar. Now my t15 shows up on the compass but the t5 does not. there are no arrows to toggle. The t5 shows up on the map but not in the compass. I even deleted the collar out and added it back in. Have you seen this before. I let my boy use it the other night and wonder if he didn't bump something or turn something off. Any ideas?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-20-2019 12:13 PM
nkisamo1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nkisamo1 Click here to Send nkisamo1 a Private Message Click Here to Email nkisamo1 Find more posts by nkisamo1 Add nkisamo1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

From that map page. Select menu and select list sync. See if that does anything for you.

Last edited by Bruce m. Conkey on 08-20-2019 at 12:44 PM

Old Post 08-20-2019 12:30 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Geminite
UKC Forum Member

Have two DC40 collars, one was bought refurbed and only used maybe two times.

The older, used one will only turn on/blink when plugged in. You van add it but it will have a ? and wont update location etc.

The newer, refurbed one will not turn on at all.

Are they both junk?

Home of:
CH Crystal Springs Dear Darla
Crystal Creeks Dizzy Spell

Proud Handler of:
GRNITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Big John
NITECH PR Lifeways Fire Cracker

In Fond Memory of:
NITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Hightech Redneck
GRNITECH GRCH PR Morgan's Losses Hills Dawn
GRCH PR Wilkinson's Jebb
NITECH CH PR Gimme Three Steps Mister

Old Post 08-20-2019 04:20 PM
Geminite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Geminite Click here to Send Geminite a Private Message Click Here to Email Geminite Visit Geminite's homepage! Find more posts by Geminite Add Geminite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Here is what I would do. The one that blinks when plugged in may just be the battery. I would take the battery out of the one that won't do anything. Put the battery in the one that blinks on charger and see if it is the battery.

Old Post 08-20-2019 05:11 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Geminite
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for the reply! Definitely going to give it a try. If it doesnt work then theyll go in the garbage unless there is market for spare parts lol

Home of:
CH Crystal Springs Dear Darla
Crystal Creeks Dizzy Spell

Proud Handler of:
GRNITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Big John
NITECH PR Lifeways Fire Cracker

In Fond Memory of:
NITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Hightech Redneck
GRNITECH GRCH PR Morgan's Losses Hills Dawn
GRCH PR Wilkinson's Jebb
NITECH CH PR Gimme Three Steps Mister

Old Post 08-20-2019 07:13 PM
Geminite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Geminite Click here to Send Geminite a Private Message Click Here to Email Geminite Visit Geminite's homepage! Find more posts by Geminite Add Geminite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

your problem isnt anything but someone pushed the wrong button.

Old Post 08-21-2019 12:18 AM
nkisamo1
UKC Forum Member

T5

Bruce,

Neither of my t5 collars have the bark indicator working, The t 15 bark indicator works. I can only find an overall bark indicator check for the entire system. Do you have to turn it on by individual collar?

Old Post 09-11-2019 04:32 PM
nkisamo1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nkisamo1 Click here to Send nkisamo1 a Private Message Click Here to Email nkisamo1 Find more posts by nkisamo1 Add nkisamo1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Yes. Go to the collar menu. There are two places it has to be enabled.

Old Post 09-11-2019 04:33 PM