UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Cross Country Mandy For Sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Cross Country Mandy For Sale

After much thought I have decided to sell Mandy. We have raised two great litters from her. She has 21 pups registered in UKC. I have several young dogs here that I need to put time in. Mandy is coming four yrs old, she is very energetic and well mannered. Mandy will run and tree alone or with company but she is not what I call competition material. She runs with a short bawl and chop and a hard tree dog. She is a little trashy, but shes only been hunted a handful of times in the last year. Can deliver this weekend to Junction Il or along the way. Price is 750. UKC performance, PKC DNA complete and CHKC registered. She will definitely pay for herself in one litter. 318 453 1632.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2015 05:04 AM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Mandy

I raised and started Mandy here. She was a really nice pup. She started early, super hard treedog, Quick strike, good open trailer. Someone who hunts hard needs this female. I didn't see any problems that couldn't be corrected. I will be glad to answer any questions on this dog. I know her littermates also. 870-500-4996.
I also own a pup off her now. Very nice 11 month old. Treed her first coon solo at 6 months.

Old Post 05-06-2015 07:56 AM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Mandy

Old Post 05-06-2015 08:06 AM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

good momma dog will run and tree coons.easy keeper,could probably win a few local hunts.She aint trashy,she is gamey.Every time I had her bump something she always ended up treed.

Last edited by scotty on 05-06-2015 at 06:28 PM

Old Post 05-06-2015 06:25 PM
scotty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scotty Click here to Send scotty a Private Message Click Here to Email scotty Find more posts by scotty Add scotty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

----GRNT T-Top Red Rat
---GRNT T-Top Rabble Rouser
----GRNT T-Top Rock N Raven
--GRNT C. C. Red Deuce
----GRNT Hobo Jack
---GRNT Sterkis Machine Gun Annie
----GRNT Sterkis Famous Outlaw Ann
-Cross Country Mandy
----GRNT Dawns Timber Jack
---GRNT Keys Outlaw Red Moon
----GRNT Keys Outlaw Jessie
--Bears One Grand Tina
----GRNT Stepps Little Pepper
---GRNT Moonlight Pepper Ann
----GRNT Nighty Nite Moonlight Kate

Old Post 05-06-2015 09:37 PM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Mandy is still here. To answer a few questions, she is rusty, as I stated she hasn't been hunted but a few times in the last year. No I wont meet you half way across the country so you can buy her at this price. This price is picked up HERE! Or you can pay a dog hauler to come get her. If someone wants a dog to pleasure hunt and put some time on or raise a good litter from, she is the dog. Her pedigree should be worth her price!

Old Post 05-18-2015 12:53 AM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Got a guy leaving Prescott Arkansas, Sunday or Monday headed to Michigan to haul two pups for me. I can get him to deliver Mandy anywhere along his route, on the way or coming back. He'll be traveling thru Arkansas, close to west Tenn., West Kentucky, South east Missouri, Illinois, Possibly western Indiana. Her price will include delivery if you can meet him along his route. Call me if interested.

Old Post 05-20-2015 04:26 AM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Mandy

Someone called me with some questions about her. They left a message, I accidentally erased it before I ment to. Please call me back, I will answer any questions I can. Sorry.

Old Post 05-20-2015 08:02 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Thought I had Mandy sold, but typical people, Ill call you back and have never heard from em! I have to deliver some pups to John tomorrow evening, he is leaving Sunday evening heading to Michigan. I you are interested in her let me know before lunch tomorrow so I can get her to him for delivery.

Old Post 05-22-2015 11:39 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Mandy is still here. Shes just coming out of heat, ready to be put in the woods. Ill just about bet she will make the reproducers list in the next few years. Her pups are turning it on hot and heavy. Make me a reasonable offer if you are serious, if not, don't waste my time or yours.

Old Post 06-16-2015 03:57 AM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Will be heading for Flora Illinois next Tuesday evening. I can deliver her along the way or bring her to Flora.

Old Post 06-17-2015 04:30 AM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

OK, Heres the deal. I will sale Mandy for 500 dollars! Cash Money! And give a free breeding back to Danno within her next two heat cycles! She will come in again around November and be back in around May or June. She comes in like clock work.

Old Post 06-19-2015 02:27 AM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Leaving this Tuesday evening for Flora Illinois. If interested please contact me tonight or tomorrow!

Old Post 06-22-2015 02:43 AM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kasey dooly
Leaving this Tuesday evening for Flora Illinois. If interested please contact me tonight or tomorrow!

Dang Kasey, two free stud fees, that would be selling Mandy for like a hundred dollars if my old time math is rite.

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Old Post 06-22-2015 06:03 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Easy Dale, you got excited! I said a free breeding within her next two heat cycles! One free breeding within the next year!

Old Post 06-22-2015 10:15 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kasey dooly
Easy Dale, you got excited! I said a free breeding within her next two heat cycles! One free breeding within the next year!

Well that s still giveing her away price.

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Old Post 06-22-2015 11:05 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Mandy is sold, pending payment. She will be picked up in Illinois Wednesday.

Old Post 06-23-2015 04:20 AM