UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > NtCh Adams Shotgun Red
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

NtCh Adams Shotgun Red

I recently bought Red who is off Delcamps Barnyard Horse Harry and I have hunted him 3 nights and have seen him under 6 coons. He is very impressive. I've always hunted walkers but Red has got my attention. Red has the looks the mouth, heart and drive and accuracy to win in any level of competition. He's not for sale, Red will be eating my feed for a long time to come.

Last edited by Southern Coondog on 03-30-2015 at 06:11 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2015 05:52 PM
Southern Coondog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern Coondog Click here to Send Southern Coondog a Private Message Find more posts by Southern Coondog Add Southern Coondog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 03-30-2015 05:53 PM
Southern Coondog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern Coondog Click here to Send Southern Coondog a Private Message Find more posts by Southern Coondog Add Southern Coondog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qchounds
UKC Forum Member

Glad to hear that! I have a walker too, and shes gonna stay with me, but I have a special place in my heart for my redbones!

Old Post 03-30-2015 06:43 PM
qchounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qchounds Click here to Send qchounds a Private Message Click Here to Email qchounds Find more posts by qchounds Add qchounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OzarkLiven
UKC Forum Member

Barnyard Horse Hairy

I hunted with female out of Harry all weekend. And she was a super nice hound. Big pretty mouth and really used it right. I got grand pup out Harry on top and is T top bred on bottom I'm pretty excited bout.

Old Post 03-30-2015 07:48 PM
OzarkLiven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OzarkLiven Click here to Send OzarkLiven a Private Message Click Here to Email OzarkLiven Find more posts by OzarkLiven Add OzarkLiven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
endlessmntredbo
UKC Forum Member

Endless mnt barnyards Toby was out of Harry

I've always liked dogs off Harry had about 3 here in nepa I'll always have or will be hunting something with lil Harry they get gone big mouths not ill my health was alil messed up but doing good nw I'm on search for good dog to push I in hunts I try get bradto. Let me pkchunt red and finish him but I was doing so wee

grandnight endless mnt barnyards toby dogs of the past master delight eastend sis nite ch best coon hound evere followed nitech endless mnt barnyards bodidley and grch endless mnt southern dixie and a few othe ch redbones hunt hard and long it will pay of in the end

Old Post 04-08-2015 03:12 AM
endlessmntredbo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for endlessmntredbo Click here to Send endlessmntredbo a Private Message Click Here to Email endlessmntredbo Find more posts by endlessmntredbo Add endlessmntredbo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lukejr
UKC Forum Member

Red

Whats the female he is out of.

Old Post 04-09-2015 09:33 PM
Lukejr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lukejr Click here to Send Lukejr a Private Message Click Here to Email Lukejr Find more posts by Lukejr Add Lukejr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

Red got another ntch win last night with 450+.. He's defiantly a get gone get treed and accurate hound.

Old Post 04-12-2015 08:59 PM
Lukejr
UKC Forum Member

Southern Coondog

Whats the female that this red is out of.

Old Post 04-12-2015 10:07 PM
Lukejr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lukejr Click here to Send Lukejr a Private Message Click Here to Email Lukejr Find more posts by Lukejr Add Lukejr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

LUKEJR. Reds dam is Grch J&L Red Rosie. Her sire is Dual Grand Ragged Ridge C.D. and her dam is PR Posey's Ragged Ridge Icey

Old Post 04-12-2015 11:09 PM
Tim Trone
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on your win lastnight. I'm gonna slip up and go hunting with you one night.

Old Post 04-12-2015 11:38 PM
Tim Trone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Trone Click here to Send Tim Trone a Private Message Find more posts by Tim Trone Add Tim Trone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

Come on up we'll go.

Old Post 04-13-2015 12:24 AM
Lukejr
UKC Forum Member

Southern Coondog

I am the man that raised this dog and also trained him. I lost were he had gotten to. Hope he is doing find for you. I sold him because he quiet barking on track at around 18 months. Was really good about having coon when treed. Also handled the best. Is he still not opening on track? Hope he is working out for you. Ever have any question about him you can call me at 724 989 1513. My name is Luke.

Old Post 04-13-2015 02:07 AM
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

Luke. He opens good on track, he skips a track real good. He can cover a lot of ground quick. He's been real real accurate for me.

Old Post 04-13-2015 04:46 PM
Lukejr
UKC Forum Member

Southern Coondog

Glad to hear he is doing good for you. Maybe we will be able to get a hunt in some time. Do you have a number you can be reached at ? He always could cover a lot of ground real fast. That caused me to wonder some times because of the amount of coon we have. Again have fun with him.

Old Post 04-14-2015 02:49 AM
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

Jake Garner 770-584-9043

Old Post 04-15-2015 04:46 AM
rgilmore
UKC Forum Member

Jake im hunting a red dog we need to get together for a hunt

Old Post 04-15-2015 06:00 PM
rgilmore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rgilmore Click here to Send rgilmore a Private Message Click Here to Email rgilmore Find more posts by rgilmore Add rgilmore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rgilmore
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by rgilmore on 04-15-2015 at 06:03 PM

Old Post 04-15-2015 06:00 PM
rgilmore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rgilmore Click here to Send rgilmore a Private Message Click Here to Email rgilmore Find more posts by rgilmore Add rgilmore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brian layton
UKC Forum Member

Jake, I got an idea! Breed him to ole raquet! U know where I'm comin from ! Lol

Old Post 04-15-2015 06:26 PM
brian layton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian layton Click here to Send brian layton a Private Message Click Here to Email brian layton Find more posts by brian layton Add brian layton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

Planning on breeding her to him. Lol

Last edited by Southern Coondog on 04-15-2015 at 11:39 PM

Old Post 04-15-2015 09:52 PM
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

Me and Red won high scoring redbone at Walker Days.

Old Post 04-22-2015 08:08 AM
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

I put another ntch win on Red last night in Lagrange 450+. Two more to go.

Old Post 05-17-2015 06:16 PM
Brent Peel
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Jake!

2003 American Redbone Assoc.
Hunter of the Year
Home of:
GrNtCh PKC Ch 2x National GrNtCh English Ohio War NyHawk Co owned with Cody Sullivan

GrNtCh PKC Ch Dr Feelgood Co owned with Adam Huckaby
2016 Performance Points Runner Up Overall
2016 Performance Points Redbone Breed Winner
2016 American Redbone Days Overall Champion
1st Place NtCh & High Scoring Male Friday
1st Place NtCh & High Scoring Male Saturday
High Scoring Male Saturday 2014 American Redbone days Olney,IL.
1st Place RQE Marshall, Mo.
Double Cast Winner Winter Classic Batesville,Ms.
4th Place RQE Wartburg, TN.

GrNtCh Peels Burning River Rebel
2nd Place Reg. 2013 American Redbone Days

GrNtCh PKC CH Peel's Burning Pepper
2006 PKC Redbone Days Overall Champion

2005 American Redbone Days Overall Champion

ChGrNtCh PKCCh Stepp's Little Pepper
#1 Current Reproducer when he died
2003 US Redbone Days Overall
Champion
2003 American Redbone Days
Overall Champion
2002 US Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
2002 American Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
2001 Brooks Magill Memorial
Overall Champion
2000 NKC World Championship
19th Place Overall

GrChGrNtCh PKCCh Peel's Red Jewel II
1997 American Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
1997 Brooks Magill Memorial Overall Champion

ChGrNtCh Peel's Red Pepper
ARCA Hall of Fame Member
1995 AKC World Championship High Scoring Redbone Male

Old Post 05-18-2015 06:12 PM
Brent Peel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brent Peel Click here to Send Brent Peel a Private Message Click Here to Email Brent Peel Find more posts by Brent Peel Add Brent Peel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

I put a HTX win on red tonight.

Old Post 05-21-2015 07:03 AM