UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > New Grnite Ch Louies Swamp Icon
Pages (18): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pine5490
UKC Forum Member

btt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-16-2013 05:16 PM
pine5490 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pine5490 Click here to Send pine5490 a Private Message Click Here to Email pine5490 Find more posts by pine5490 Add pine5490 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quigley
UKC Forum Member

pine

where were you last night , you missed out on all the fun , hunting all these flooded bottoms , man I don't blame you , I wished I would of stayed at the house myself.

(423) 762-2935

Old Post 01-19-2013 04:46 PM
quigley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quigley Click here to Send quigley a Private Message Find more posts by quigley Add quigley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quigley
UKC Forum Member

pine

Took Bugzy the other night , she went every step , didn't wine or bark lost , she stayed up with us all the way and we were in some nasty swamps with alot of water but it didn't bother her.

(423) 762-2935

Old Post 01-21-2013 09:24 PM
quigley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quigley Click here to Send quigley a Private Message Find more posts by quigley Add quigley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pine5490
UKC Forum Member

quigley

i was at home scared id get my feet wet lol sounds like bugzy is a nice pup good luck with her keep me posted thanks brian

Old Post 01-23-2013 12:00 AM
pine5490 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pine5490 Click here to Send pine5490 a Private Message Click Here to Email pine5490 Find more posts by pine5490 Add pine5490 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quigley
UKC Forum Member

Icon to the top

(423) 762-2935

Old Post 01-27-2013 05:35 PM
pine5490
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 01-31-2013 08:35 PM
willard
UKC Forum Member

bugzy

pine what ever yall are mixing up on that mtnl up there sure is looking and sounding good i might have to add some icon blood to my house.i like that bugzy female really well.she has got a cannon

Old Post 01-31-2013 10:40 PM
willard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willard Click here to Send willard a Private Message Click Here to Email willard Find more posts by willard Add willard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pine5490
UKC Forum Member

willard

thanks i think thats gona be a good cross id like to see icon blood crossed on your and rodneys hounds i like the way yall do your home work before makeing a cross and breed coondog to coondog thanks brian

Old Post 02-01-2013 03:13 AM
willard
UKC Forum Member

icon

my hanna female should be granded out this year.we plan on breeding her to willard the first go around but i wouldnt mind haveing some icon pups maybe next timeshe would probably be grand now but i ve hunted several different registrys andme and her are probably going to the akc world cause sheis qualified

Old Post 02-01-2013 03:51 AM
willard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willard Click here to Send willard a Private Message Click Here to Email willard Find more posts by willard Add willard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pine5490
UKC Forum Member

willard

i know you have won a lot with her seems to win her cast most of the time good luck with her this year i would like to see what her and icon could throw later own thanks brian

Old Post 02-06-2013 12:05 AM
bloody creek
UKC Forum Member

Cpngrats on Frosty, Hope to see you guys at Haletown Thursday PKC. I would like to see Icon in person. Thanks

Old Post 02-06-2013 04:13 AM
bloody creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloody creek Click here to Send bloody creek a Private Message Click Here to Email bloody creek Find more posts by bloody creek Add bloody creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quigley
UKC Forum Member

PINE5490

ICON PUP, HEY PINE WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE PICTURE YOU WILL HALF TO LET IT PLAY FOR A WHILE IT WILL CUT ON AND OFF.

(423) 762-2935

Old Post 02-10-2013 08:28 PM
quigley
UKC Forum Member

PINE5490

ICON PUP

(423) 762-2935

Old Post 02-10-2013 08:31 PM
SOL20
UKC Forum Member

hey pine

come down for a hunt..im off til thursday...thanks steven lawson

Stevenson, AL

Old Post 02-10-2013 11:19 PM
SOL20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOL20 Click here to Send SOL20 a Private Message Click Here to Email SOL20 Find more posts by SOL20 Add SOL20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueCreekKennel
UKC Forum Member

btt

GRCH 'PR' McCoys Red Screaming Sammie(R.I.P)

GRNITECH'PR' Briar Creek Louie(R.I.P) (co-owned by Brian Sweeton)

GRNITECH GRCH' PR' Pithole Creek Slick Kitty (R. I.P)

GRCH GRNITECH'PR' Briar Creek MissAnne(R. I.P)

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'Briar Creek Maggie (RIP)

GRNITECH'PR'Briar Creek Hot Pocket (RIP)

GRNITECH 'PR'Moss's Hardtime Sugar Kane (R. I.P)

GRNITECH 'PR' Pithole Creek Mad Maggie (R. I.P)

Old Post 02-15-2013 03:13 AM
BlueCreekKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueCreekKennel Click here to Send BlueCreekKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email BlueCreekKennel Find more posts by BlueCreekKennel Add BlueCreekKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Dillard
UKC Forum Member

Re: FAMILY TRADITION BRED TO WIN AND REPRODUCE

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Dillard
GRNITECH PR LOUIES SWAMP ICON was whelped at my house in Somerville Alabama. At 6 weeks old I knew that there was something extra special about the bold bluetick pup that would venture off into the tall grass of the pasture to explore. Every morning I would have to hunt him up as I returned home from work. There where 10 pups born off the GRNITECH BRIAR CREEK LOUIE & GRNITECH GRCH DILLARD'S WHITE OAK FROSTY cross. Sadly, only Icon and his sister Daisy would be registered the other littermates developed a bacterial infection and died. I have hunted with Icon on several occasions, Icon has a superior mouth, plenty of hunt for any hunter, and the accuracy that all winners must have. When Brian Sweeton allows the public to breed to Icon I would highly recommend this stud to everyones breeding program. I myself plan to make crossess off Icon to my Pride dog. Icon will do his part to continue to improve our English Hounds and to keep them in the Winner's Circle.

HITCH YOUR WAGON TO A WINNER!!

Old Post 02-15-2013 02:51 PM
Chris Dillard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Dillard Click here to Send Chris Dillard a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Dillard Find more posts by Chris Dillard Add Chris Dillard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Dillard
UKC Forum Member

Re: icon

quote:
Originally posted by pine5490

Old Post 02-15-2013 04:23 PM
Chris Dillard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Dillard Click here to Send Chris Dillard a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Dillard Find more posts by Chris Dillard Add Chris Dillard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkHollerHound
UKC Forum Member

HEY PINES CALL AND WE GO FOR A GOOD HUNT IN THE FLATS BILLY AND JOSH TURNER 808 6581

Old Post 02-17-2013 03:45 AM
DarkHollerHound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DarkHollerHound Click here to Send DarkHollerHound a Private Message Click Here to Email DarkHollerHound Find more posts by DarkHollerHound Add DarkHollerHound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueCreekKennel
UKC Forum Member

Top notch young hound headed for the big hunt winners circle!!!!
I hope he likes getting his picture made

GRCH 'PR' McCoys Red Screaming Sammie(R.I.P)

GRNITECH'PR' Briar Creek Louie(R.I.P) (co-owned by Brian Sweeton)

GRNITECH GRCH' PR' Pithole Creek Slick Kitty (R. I.P)

GRCH GRNITECH'PR' Briar Creek MissAnne(R. I.P)

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'Briar Creek Maggie (RIP)

GRNITECH'PR'Briar Creek Hot Pocket (RIP)

GRNITECH 'PR'Moss's Hardtime Sugar Kane (R. I.P)

GRNITECH 'PR' Pithole Creek Mad Maggie (R. I.P)

Old Post 02-24-2013 02:20 AM
BlueCreekKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueCreekKennel Click here to Send BlueCreekKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email BlueCreekKennel Find more posts by BlueCreekKennel Add BlueCreekKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pine5490
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-27-2013 03:24 PM
pine5490
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-11-2013 10:06 PM
pine5490
UKC Forum Member

icon

Old Post 03-20-2013 04:39 AM
Chris Dillard
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: FAMILY TRADITION BRED TO WIN AND REPRODUCE

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Dillard
HITCH YOUR WAGON TO A WINNER!!

Congrats to Icon and Brian, SOUTHERN ENGLISH DAYS WINNER!!!

Old Post 03-24-2013 04:02 PM
bloody creek
UKC Forum Member

Congrats, on the big win at SED's enjoyed the visit with you and Rodney

Old Post 03-24-2013 07:15 PM
bloody creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloody creek Click here to Send bloody creek a Private Message Click Here to Email bloody creek Find more posts by bloody creek Add bloody creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Congrats...

Congratulations on winning Southern English Days with Icon. Best of luck in the future.

Home of:
UKC DUAL GR CH PKC CH CHKC Money Winner ALL GRAND YOGI (GR NITE CH MOORE'S HARDTIME ALL GRAND HORN x DUAL GR CH ENGLISHPRIDE'S LITTLE LIZ) 2017 UKC Performance and PKC Super Stakes Sire

UKC DUAL GR CH TREE ROCKN NELLY (DUAL GR CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY X GR NITE CH PKC CH INDIAN RIDGE CINDY) Littermate sister to 2013 UKC WORLD CH GR NITE CH MAIN STREET JOHN THE BAPTIST

PLUS POINT ZINGO (DUAL GRAND CH '98 ENGLISH HALL OF FAME WILCOX THUNDER BINGO semen X CH NITE CH CLONES FRONT PAGE) The only living direct son of Bingo alive today!

Gone but not forgotten:

UKC GR NITE CH PKC CH PLUS POINT BLUE BOY BRUISER (66 "canes" stored at OnceFrozen) Direct son of DUAL GR CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK CADILLAC JACK x CH GR NITE CH '95 UKC World Hunt High Scoring English Female WELLS' LITTLE PATCH

CH GR NITE CH WELLS' LITTLE PATCH (High Scoring English Female 1995 UKC World Hunt) Direct Daughter of GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH DARON'S BLUE REB (LUMIS) x GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH ACHA WORLD CH BUFFALO CREEK PATCH

GR NITE CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK MISSY II (Sister to Dual Grand Clear Creek Cadillac Jack and mother of ACHA World Champion PKC Silver CH Raef's Dollar Bill)

Old Post 03-25-2013 01:39 AM
Okie Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Hunter Click here to Send Okie Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Hunter Find more posts by Okie Hunter Add Okie Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote