UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > extremely heavy coma blood at stud
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hose7
UKC Forum Member

extremely heavy coma blood at stud

He's young if you want to take a chance we will breed a few females for $200... Call 989 390 0595

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-05-2014 10:47 PM
hose7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hose7 Click here to Send hose7 a Private Message Click Here to Email hose7 Find more posts by hose7 Add hose7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hose7
UKC Forum Member

Here he is

Old Post 11-05-2014 10:48 PM
hose7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hose7 Click here to Send hose7 a Private Message Click Here to Email hose7 Find more posts by hose7 Add hose7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hose7
UKC Forum Member

Papers

Old Post 11-05-2014 10:49 PM
hose7
UKC Forum Member

Ukc papers

Old Post 11-05-2014 10:55 PM
hose7
UKC Forum Member

One night of hunting

Old Post 11-05-2014 10:56 PM
razor345
UKC Forum Member

coma hound

Last night he made 6 trees with coon in them. The third coon of the night he opened a flat drove a track and he caught the coon on the ground. He ended the night with seven coon

Old Post 11-07-2014 02:48 PM
razor345 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razor345 Click here to Send razor345 a Private Message Click Here to Email razor345 Find more posts by razor345 Add razor345 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hose7
UKC Forum Member

Last nights hunt ...

Last edited by hose7 on 11-07-2014 at 05:16 PM

Old Post 11-07-2014 05:12 PM
hose7
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 11-11-2014 07:46 AM
Larry Atherton
UKC Forum Member

Is this male from some of the semen that was collected on the ole boy? I wondered how his pups were doing.

Aim small miss small

Old Post 11-11-2014 09:47 PM
Larry Atherton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Atherton Click here to Send Larry Atherton a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Atherton Visit Larry Atherton's homepage! Find more posts by Larry Atherton Add Larry Atherton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razor345
UKC Forum Member

Yes this pup was from the old boys semen but the female was 10 and she only had one pup. Dean didn't know if it would work I told him to try it anyways. They is only two litters off him so far with great results. The first litter was off a female that was cutter bred but her papers was never kept up but there is some really nice ones off that cross.

Old Post 11-11-2014 09:56 PM
razor345 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razor345 Click here to Send razor345 a Private Message Click Here to Email razor345 Find more posts by razor345 Add razor345 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Canyon Creek
UKC Forum Member

If ya all ever cross Razor with Hardwood Bozo female please let me know on my UKC stud dog thread under Canyon Creek Duke.
Thanks and please have a nice day sir.

Old Post 11-12-2014 01:46 PM
Canyon Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Canyon Creek Click here to Send Canyon Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Canyon Creek Find more posts by Canyon Creek Add Canyon Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razor345
UKC Forum Member

OK sure will

Old Post 11-12-2014 04:20 PM
Larry Atherton
UKC Forum Member

I would like to see him go sometime.

Larry

Aim small miss small

Old Post 11-13-2014 06:44 PM
Larry Atherton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Atherton Click here to Send Larry Atherton a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Atherton Visit Larry Atherton's homepage! Find more posts by Larry Atherton Add Larry Atherton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Canyon Creek
UKC Forum Member

CANYON CREEK DUKE

Thank you sir. I own a quadruple line bred top & bottom House's Tom Tom, Pac-Man, Stylish Harry, Hardwood Bozo male that I would like to cross with a special BOZO bred female. Thanks again and please have a nice day and an AWESOME hunt.

Old Post 11-13-2014 06:58 PM
Canyon Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Canyon Creek Click here to Send Canyon Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Canyon Creek Find more posts by Canyon Creek Add Canyon Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hose7
UKC Forum Member

Larry yes we would like for you to go hunting with us .

Old Post 11-13-2014 08:58 PM
razor345
UKC Forum Member

Are coon season is coming to a end because of snow I will only be hunting him a few more times. I wish I could just keep hunting him because he needs the hide hunted off him. Right now I like him pretty good he is independent by choice but he will go to a dog if he does not have anything going on. If you turn him loose with a dog he will not stay with that dog very long and he will be off by his self. If he gets struck he don't care what another dog is doing. The fault I have in him is he only hunts out about 400 to 500 yards. His dad was the hardest going and deepest dog I have ever seen hunt. If you turned him loose in thin coon 3 to 5 miles was not uncommon. So maybe with some hard hunting he will start to range out better.

Last edited by razor345 on 11-13-2014 at 10:21 PM

Old Post 11-13-2014 10:19 PM
Larry Atherton
UKC Forum Member

Unless we get some deep snow, we can still run down here. I went out last night. I will be taking 4 days off for the start of gun deer season. If you get the itch, you are welcome to get a hold of me.

We hunt just south of Ithaca.

Aim small miss small

Old Post 11-14-2014 05:58 PM
hose7
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-17-2014 04:23 AM
hose7
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-20-2014 07:26 AM
buck brush
UKC Forum Member

how old is he

gone but will never be forgotten

PR Van Dusen's Hanna o/h
NTCH PR Buck Brush Little Maggie o/h
NTCH PR Buck Brush Little Mickey o/h
PR Buck Brush Copper o/h
D NTCH PR Crooked Oak Boss o/h
D NtCH PR Alford's Alibi h
NTCH PR Alford's Hatchet h
NT CH PR Mill's Dotty h

Last edited by buck brush on 11-21-2014 at 09:56 PM

Old Post 11-21-2014 12:12 AM
buck brush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buck brush Click here to Send buck brush a Private Message Click Here to Email buck brush Find more posts by buck brush Add buck brush to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razor345
UKC Forum Member

He is close to 14 months old now. He is a nice hound now but when completely finished out he will be extremely nice.

Old Post 11-21-2014 12:20 AM
buck brush
UKC Forum Member

would you sell him? is he ss nom. and per nom.

PR Van Dusen's Hanna o/h
PR Buck Brush Copper o/h
NT CH PR Mill's Dotty h

Old Post 11-21-2014 01:08 AM
buck brush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buck brush Click here to Send buck brush a Private Message Click Here to Email buck brush Find more posts by buck brush Add buck brush to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razor345
UKC Forum Member

No he is not for sale it took a long time to find the right female to bred that male to. This pup is bred the way I like them. He is out of a female that is about as close to 100% accurate as you can find and his dad was around 90% accurate and this pup is very accurate he has only missed one so far.

Old Post 11-21-2014 01:27 AM
razor345
UKC Forum Member

If you want to bred a female to him your more than welcome to do so.

Old Post 11-21-2014 01:47 AM
buck brush
UKC Forum Member

i like the coma dogs, i have one of my owen but he is getting some age on him, i would like to hunt with him some time.

PR Van Dusen's Hanna o/h
PR Buck Brush Copper o/h
NT CH PR Mill's Dotty h

Old Post 11-21-2014 03:37 AM