UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Who's going...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wingman66
Banned

Who's going...

...to prison first? Ding dong donnie or rudy colludey ?

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-20-2020 10:27 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Re: Who's going...

My money is Ding Ding Donnie. New York alone has 61 indictments waiting on him.

QUOTE]Originally posted by Wingman66
...to prison first? Ding dong donnie or rudy colludey ? [/QUOTE]

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 11-21-2020 10:55 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharrison
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Who's going...

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
My money is Ding Ding Donnie. New York alone has 61 indictments waiting on him.

QUOTE]Originally posted by Wingman66
[/QUOTE]. I think this is so funny. I live in New York and haven’t heard no such thing about 61 indictments against Trump. All I know is king cumo runs his mouth and says stupid crap like any other politician. He comes out with all these restrictions for the poor people while he does whatever. From what I see and hear from watching the news or reading in the papers people need to quit taking sides and really open up their eyes has what the government is doing. Neither parties are doing this country any good and they won’t until they all grow up and work together and work for the people of this country like their suppose to.

Old Post 11-27-2020 11:59 PM
sharrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharrison Click here to Send sharrison a Private Message Click Here to Email sharrison Find more posts by sharrison Add sharrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Who's going...

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
You left out Jing Jong Joey and Hing Hong Hunter.

Old Post 11-28-2020 12:48 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Running record for many years show the same. Republicans load Down the jails, fact find this and you will see it is true statement.

Old Post 11-28-2020 04:07 AM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Joe Biden loaded down the jails with African Americans. Fact find that.

Old Post 11-28-2020 01:16 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Yea but all were Repukes LOL!

QUOTE]Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Joe Biden loaded down the jails with African Americans. Fact find that. [/QUOTE]

Old Post 11-28-2020 01:33 PM
sharrison
UKC Forum Member

Here is a fact. Dictactor Cumo says no more then ten people at your house for the holidays but allows over 50 visitors at the prisons. And he takes off and goes away for the holiday and has more then ten people. Here in New York the criminals have more rights then the poor hard working people thanks to Cumo. He his just like his dad when he was the governor of New York years ago. Over spend and take care of his buddies in New York City and tax the hard working people that are barely getting by. Another fact check Cumo and New York City are the ones that were against Trump the rest of the state wasn’t. I would just once like to see someone step up to the plate and have some common sense. Don’t call names and be for the people and work for the people and do things right.

Old Post 11-28-2020 01:39 PM
sharrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharrison Click here to Send sharrison a Private Message Click Here to Email sharrison Find more posts by sharrison Add sharrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
Running record for many years show the same. Republicans load Down the jails, fact find this and you will see it is true statement.
You might want to go to your local state prison and do a head count before you post something this ridiculous again.

Old Post 11-28-2020 03:12 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

You have been around Trump evidently!

There have been 317 criminal indictments under three recent Republican presidents and only three indictments under three recent Democratic presidents.

QUOTE]Originally posted by shadinc
You might want to go to your local state prison and do a head count before you post something this ridiculous again. [/QUOTE]

Old Post 11-28-2020 08:42 PM
sharrison
UKC Forum Member

No I haven’t been around Trump. Do I care about the things he has done nope. Do I care about what Biden has done nope. Like I have said you cannot believe any of them people in government. I sit back and watch what their doing to this country and it’s not right. It the same on these forums everybody argues back and forth and think they know everything. Why doesn’t everyone on here get together and fix this country. I think the way some of these people on here should be president.

Old Post 11-30-2020 01:35 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

I feel the тупица is going!

Old Post 12-04-2020 10:26 PM