UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Aca
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
brushrunretiree
Banned

I Wrote No-Joe Manchin A Few Weeks Ago, And At The End Of My Letter, I Told Him "If All You Got Are Form Letters, Save The Postage And Apply It To The Deficit! I Haven't Received Any Correspondence Back From Him. I'm Sure He's Not Busy, Although Someone Told Me If You Call His Office, He's Answering The Phone Because oblamo Sent His Lackey Home!! ha,ha!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2013 02:29 AM
brushrunretiree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brushrunretiree Click here to Send brushrunretiree a Private Message Click Here to Email brushrunretiree Find more posts by brushrunretiree Add brushrunretiree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bendiggin
UKC Forum Member

Look in the bible Luke chap21 sums it up

Old Post 10-06-2013 03:38 AM
bendiggin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bendiggin Click here to Send bendiggin a Private Message Click Here to Email bendiggin Find more posts by bendiggin Add bendiggin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

GOOD POINT!!

Old Post 10-06-2013 06:42 PM
brushrunretiree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brushrunretiree Click here to Send brushrunretiree a Private Message Click Here to Email brushrunretiree Find more posts by brushrunretiree Add brushrunretiree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Bizich
Banned

I recently found this information.
the toll free # for obtaining Obamacare is 1-800-318-2596
when applied to the corresponding #'s on your phone 6 of the last seven numbers spell an obscene phrase.
No doubt explaining how he and the Dems feel about those of us that dislike ACA!

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Old Post 10-06-2013 09:14 PM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Checked # for ACA & it does ,ironic isn't it . I don't think it's by accident.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-07-2013 02:10 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Attention Seniors on Medicare : I was imformed by a 70 yr old intelligent woman who's been doing her homework that if she were to be diagnosed w/ breast cancer today that her Medicare WILL NOT pay for treatments as a result of the ACA because she is beyond the age of 69 ...death panel ???

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-07-2013 03:09 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

I Know I know More Than I Want To Know About oblamocare!!!

Old Post 10-07-2013 07:32 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Attention Seniors on Medicare : I was imformed by a 70 yr old intelligent woman who's been doing her homework that if she were to be diagnosed w/ breast cancer today that her Medicare WILL NOT pay for treatments as a result of the ACA because she is beyond the age of 69 ...death panel ???

I was just now reading my new Medicare book . So I did a google search after reading about the yearly mamograms and Medicare will pay for it and will pay for breast reconstruction . I don't want to post the other blogs I found because of many were showing womens breast ,healthy and reconstucted . If I can google it you can too.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/over75.asp

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 10-07-2013 08:08 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

JMO, But I Think Allowing Insurance Companies To Sell Insurance Across State Lines Would Do More Good In This Area. I Know It's That Way With Automobile Insurance, People In Ohio Pay About 1/3 Of What We Do In W.V. What I've Read About oblamocare, I Don't Like!

Old Post 10-07-2013 10:20 PM
shakethevine
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia

She will receive an "F" on this homework assignment....

Cell: 330-763-3225
Email: ericharter40@yahoo.com

Midnight Storm English Kennels
Owner: Eric Harter

Old Post 10-07-2013 11:59 PM
shakethevine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shakethevine Click here to Send shakethevine a Private Message Click Here to Email shakethevine Find more posts by shakethevine Add shakethevine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

Whatever Is Said, oblamacare Is BAD FOR THIS COUNTRY!! People Already Have Free Healthcare In W.V. When Ever People On Welfare Go To The Hospital, They Go By Their Own Vehicle,They End Up Getting Paid Mileage For This, And When They Sign In And Are Asked For Insurance Card And They Reply They Don't Have Any, They Aren't Turned Away, They're Seen Just The Same, And Then The Hospital Has To Absorb Whatever Cost For Medical Treatment They Receive!! Then Whoever Uses The Same Hospital, Their Bill Is Figured To Help Pay Their Bills Over A Period Of Time. So How Is This Going To Be Improved By Oblamocare??

Old Post 10-08-2013 01:17 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

What she was saying is that because of her age & it wasn't a preexisting condition prior to here turning 70 & prior to ACA taking effect that they can choose whether or not she gets treatment. I've heard this about other illinesses involving older seniors

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 10-08-2013 08:21 AM
brushrunretiree
Banned

I Don't Know, One Way Or Another. It's Such A Complicated Law, Even The Government Couldn't Tell You If It Is Or Not Correct!! I can Just Imagine How The IRS Will SCREW THIS UP!!

Old Post 10-08-2013 06:55 PM
brushrunretiree
Banned

"It's embarrassing. It is probably the very best argument that anyone could make against Obamacare, or for that matter, against any other significant expansion of federal power.

"We've seen that this administration is willing to utilize the immense power of the federal government in order to make this shutdown as painful for the American people as it possibly can. It's willing to use its own power against the people in order to procure a particular political advantage. That's not acceptable.

"There's no reason why we should be willing to add to federal power control over our nation's healthcare system. When you put the government in charge of something as personal, as intimate as a person's healthcare decisions, you give the federal government immense power that it should not have."

The tone the president has adopted in the budget debate as "strident, and he says it is not supported by the American people. "It's a really aggressive approach to say, 'I want you to fund everything or I will allow you to fund nothing — I won't let you do anything at all and I'll make a lot of people suffer in the process.'

"That is not a defensible position. It certainly isn't sustainable, politically or otherwise, and he will come to regret it."

Old Post 10-10-2013 03:37 PM
brushrunretiree
Banned

There still isn't much official explanation coming from the White House about the ObamaCare launch disaster. The President's official strategy seems to be a mild expression of frustration - perhaps heralding the search for a contractor to scapegoat if things get really bad - coupled with yet another effort to sell his health-care scheme, years after it was passed into law, and weeks after it debuted as the most spectacular failure in the history of the Internet.

But with a little digging, the media has uncovered substantial evidence that the Administration knew full well, weeks in advance, that they were about to unleash hell on the American people. The system crashed under in-house testing with only a few hundred simultaneous connections. A panel of industry experts declared it dangerously unfit for launch fully a month before the Administration took it live anyway.

A few of the most charitable observers have suggested President Obama is so cocooned by yes-men that he honestly didn't know how bad things would be. That's quite a stretch, and if it's true, why should Americans accept yet another Empty Chair tale of a disconnected President who doesn't know what anyone in his vast government is doing, even when it pertains to the launch of his "signature achievement?"

From the parliamentary tricks employed to shove it through Congress, to the government shutdown Obama forced when cooler heads insisted on defunding or delay, the saga of ObamaCare has been entirely political. The actual realities of a huge American population and their health care needs have been a trivial concern. The Administration has no appetite for anything except partisan brawling, which it enjoys because the media "referees" are firmly in its corner.

But at the end of the day - and the metaphorical sun set for ObamaCare on October 1 - there needed to be a working system that lived up to the political hype. There isn't. The only comfort for the architects of ObamaCare is their confidence that a hoodwinked electorate has already passed the point where they can do anything about it.

Old Post 10-23-2013 12:28 AM
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/10/08...-it-personally/

A complete n utter disaster.

NTCH PKCSilverCH Coble & Stocking's Swamp Rat Poison

NTCH Coble & Stocking's Stinger (GRNTCH Troubles x GRNTCH Fancy)

NTCH ACHA WReserve Team Troubles Trippy
Black & Tan

Last edited by Lee Stocking on 10-23-2013 at 01:34 PM

Old Post 10-23-2013 01:30 PM
Lee Stocking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Stocking Click here to Send Lee Stocking a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Stocking Find more posts by Lee Stocking Add Lee Stocking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

I think most of us knew that it was about getting the ball rolling not about how well it worked. As long as ACA's implimintation got started Obama knew it will be nearly impossible to stop...Our local hospital ,Feeman Hospitals & Health Systems just recieved a $250,000 "grant"(like it's free money none of us have to pay back what a joke) to help educate & to assist people in signing up...billions of our tax payer dollars are being spent like this ! How long do you all think it will take for our gov't to enact a single payer system so we can help foot the bill for all the new Medicaid recipiants doing away with the pivate sector all together ??? That's the road I see this mess headed to !

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 10-23-2013 07:53 PM
brushrunretiree
Banned

As Soon As We Get In The Same Shape As Those European Countries, That Have The Same Healthcare, Single Payer Systems, We'll Be A NANNY STATE. JUST WATCH, THE DOLLAR WILL KEEP LOSING IT'S POWER, AS HE INSTRUCTS THEM TO PRINT MORE MONEY TO PAY THE INTEREST ON OUR DEBTS, THEN THE PUPPETS WE CALL CONGRESSMEN WILL SAY, I WAS TRYING TO DERAIL HIM!!

Old Post 10-23-2013 11:25 PM
brushrunretiree
Banned

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius testified before the House Energy and Commerce Committee last week on the implementation of the Affordable Care Act and the problems with the website. During the hearing Secretary Sebelius apologized to the public and took responsibility for the Obamacare website failures, but unfortunately she left many unanswered questions. She testified that the overall cost to create the healthcare website was $400 million of taxpayer’s money and said that the problems with the website would be fixed by November 30, 2013.
So far, the implementation of the Affordable Care Act has been a disaster, a fact which has been highlighted by the failures since exchanges opened on October 1st. The healthcare.gov website, where people can sign up for the coverage, has had a number of flaws. However, the problems with Obamacare run deeper than just the website. Despite the fact that President Obama said “if you like your plan you can keep it”, insurance policies are continuing to be cancelled, and even though President Obama said families would save an average of $2,500, premiums are on the rise. These problems, along with a long list of other issues, need to be fixed. The American people deserve to have functioning and affordable health care system.
As more problems emerge with this health care law, it’s only fair individuals receive the same treatment as big business and get a one year delay on the Obamacare mandate. The American people have voiced their concerns about the health care law and now the implementation has been plagued with serious problems. We deserve better. It’s clear that Obamacare is not ready and needs to be delayed.

Old Post 11-06-2013 10:30 PM
shakethevine
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by brushrunretiree
As Soon As We Get In The Same Shape As Those European Countries, That Have The Same Healthcare, Single Payer Systems, We'll Be A NANNY STATE. JUST WATCH, THE DOLLAR WILL KEEP LOSING IT'S POWER, AS HE INSTRUCTS THEM TO PRINT MORE MONEY TO PAY THE INTEREST ON OUR DEBTS, THEN THE PUPPETS WE CALL CONGRESSMEN WILL SAY, I WAS TRYING TO DERAIL HIM!!

Brush....did you just say the other day that you were opting out, and were going to utilize the penalty option?

Cell: 330-763-3225
Email: ericharter40@yahoo.com

Midnight Storm English Kennels
Owner: Eric Harter

Old Post 11-06-2013 11:17 PM
shakethevine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shakethevine Click here to Send shakethevine a Private Message Click Here to Email shakethevine Find more posts by shakethevine Add shakethevine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

No Sir, I Didn't. What I Did Say Was Young Healthy People, Would Be Smart To Pay The $95.00 Penalty, Instead Of Signing Up For "o"Care!!! It's Structured To Fail!! I Believe All The troubles Are Just Part Of His Rues For The GOVERNMENT TAKE OVER OF THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM!! People Are Entitled To Their Own Thoughts, But That's What I Think, Then When They Take It Over, The Monthly Obligations Will Be ASTRONOMICAL!!! He'll Have The IRS Access Your Bank Accounts, 401k's , Anywhere You've Got Money Invested!! Then These ULTRA-MODERN LIBERALS WILL BE HAPPY, WE'LL BE THE GOOD OLD USAR!!!!

Old Post 11-07-2013 04:57 AM
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

NTCH PKCSilverCH Coble & Stocking's Swamp Rat Poison

NTCH Coble & Stocking's Stinger (GRNTCH Troubles x GRNTCH Fancy)

NTCH ACHA WReserve Team Troubles Trippy
Black & Tan

Old Post 11-07-2013 12:33 PM
Lee Stocking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Stocking Click here to Send Lee Stocking a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Stocking Find more posts by Lee Stocking Add Lee Stocking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by brushrunretiree
I Wrote No-Joe Manchin A Few Weeks Ago, And At The End Of My Letter, I Told Him "If All You Got Are Form Letters, Save The Postage And Apply It To The Deficit! I Haven't Received Any Correspondence Back From Him. I'm Sure He's Not Busy, Although Someone Told Me If You Call His Office, He's Answering The Phone Because oblamo Sent His Lackey Home!! ha,ha!!
i just got a email back from mckinley that i sent over a week ago he is against obomacare and has been sense the start of it and will contiue to fight against it if i knew how to send it id send it to you to see what you think brush

Old Post 11-08-2013 01:28 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
conhtr1
UKC Forum Member

The CMA on Obamacare.

http://therightscoop.com/uh-oh-coun...-loud-applause/

- Henry Ford, founder – Ford Motor Corporation

Old Post 11-08-2013 01:32 PM
conhtr1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for conhtr1 Click here to Send conhtr1 a Private Message Click Here to Email conhtr1 Find more posts by conhtr1 Add conhtr1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

Brad Paisley Is From Glen Dale, W.V. @ 30 miles North Of Me. It Was A Joke, But A Factual Joke!!

Old Post 11-08-2013 05:25 PM